.hack//G.U. Last Recode

Released in Nov 3rd this year. Don't simply delete this part of my childhood mods, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.rpgsite.net/images/images/000/056/955/original/hackGULR-Famitsu3.jpg
rpgsite.net/news/5962-check-out-what-haseo-s-5th-form-can-do-in-hack-g-u-last-recode?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
assets.rpgsite.net/images/images/000/056/955/original/hackGULR-Famitsu3.jpg

I'm pretty excited for it.

I was a big fan of the original quadrilogy and never got the chance to play G.U. because I could never find a copy.

I for one welcome our new notcubia overlords.

fuck i'm drunk
rpgsite.net/news/5962-check-out-what-haseo-s-5th-form-can-do-in-hack-g-u-last-recode?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

basically GEE RYOU HOW COME AURA LETS YOU HAVE 8 (EIGHT) WEAPONS

1/2
>1st Phase: Skeith - The Terror of Death - Violent Decapitation
Changes the weapon to a scythe, and continuously slashes the enemy. Although it does not have any other special effects, it has high damage and easy to use which makes it appealing enough.
>2nd Phase: Innis - The Mirage of Deceit - Flight of Deceit
A pair of lances will launch attacks from the sky. It has a special effect on flying enemies and will give negative stat effects on them.
>3rd Phase: Magus - The Propagation - Sprout of Severity
The sword will change to another unique form, unleashing a whirlwind. Damage dealt will be absorbed to heal the user's HP.
>4th Phase: Fidchell - The Prophet - Heaven's Decree: Asura & Mandala
Swings down a giant hammer, and blows away enemies in a wide range with the shockwave. It has a special effect on armoured enemies.
>5th Phase: Gorre - The Machinator - Great Wheel of Fate
The weapon changes into Twin Blades, recklessly slashing the enemy. The damage itself is rather high and also has a special effect on flying enemies.

2/2
>6th Phase: Macha - The Temptress - Fascinating Crimson Whirlwind
After doing a combo attack with claws on both hands, the user will then unleash a rose-like aura. Has a probability to inflict charm status to the enemy.
>7th Phase - Tarvos - The Avenger - Jewel of Revenge
After doing a combo attack with a mace, the user spins the tip of the mace to deal multiple hits. It also has a special effect on armoured enemies.
>8th Phase - Corbenik - The Rebirth - Judgment of the Evil God
Changes the weapon into an energy cannon to burn every enemy directly in front. This is a high-damage, long-range attack.

wait, does this means no more avatar battles since they all get fused as POWAH OF FRIENDSHIP into 5th form? if so wtf i hate not!kirito now

How are the waifus in GU?

I've seen all the anime's as a late teen and loved it but I could for the life of me never find a copy of the games. Glad its coming out as a remastered version with improvements.
Also just to be sure, Hack roots is a prequel to the games right?

That's awesome i just finished vol.3 like last month
Alkaid is my wife

>terror of death
we wuz right here and sheit

i hope we get some real development of her condition post-Redemption

also unrealistic expectations but .hack//G.U.+ makes me want to see their real life interactions ala persona social-style, ryou misaki and chigusa especially also christmas cake Pi

Yes, although I hear it's pretty inconsistent

>Pi
Good taste

the best

:^)

Harald was a cuck

>black color scheme
>constantly claims he's always right there
>even before the dawn of civilization that is the world
>whole niche is destroying things
my almonds are fully activated by Skeith's behavior

Natsume remains queen.
Shame she's late late post game in GU.

>cucked by tri-edge

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITH

Hopefull vol.4 retcons the whole existence of link and everything after that.
That whole eco terrorists thing is dumb as fuck even for .hack standard.

A few questions:

Will i be able to play it on an i3 2.3 GHz integrated graphics laptop?
I'm assuming i can since those are literal PS2 games. I don't know about part 4 though

Should i emulate the old games or just watch the digest movie?

Is the anime good?

>anime
backstory on some things before Rebirth, and one episode after Redemption. shit graphics but if you can stomach that go ahead, same case with SIGN albeit a little worse. .hack//G.U.+ manga is great tier just for that glimpse of Haseo and Atoli's irl faces.

>emulate
you can just do that now, but QoL things mentioned aside from cheatmode in Last Recode suggests you would have a better time playing it.

>movie
i'm assuming you mean the trilogy movie? follows a different storyline, retcons things abit, but it's good if you like the original G.U.

>i3
nigger i don't know about that, since although this is a remaster it's still geared towards ps4 engines and i don't believe bamco has a good record of porting shit

>mentors you when you know jackshit
>cares for you when you're sick
Pi is the objective god-tier waifu, same with cakes all over the world, thots need not apply

By movie i mean the digest movie that will be released with Last Recode wich will tell the story of the first four PS2 games. I'm asking if i should play the games or watch the digest video
>geared towards ps4 engines
>port
This will not be a PS4 port, it will be released simultaneously on both platforms which means that it's the other way around