That awesome girl you met in elementary school who also liked video games...

>that awesome girl you met in elementary school who also liked video games, used to invite you over to her house to play video games, and defended you from the bullies
>grow up
>she has made her inner circle of friends and you know you don't belong there
>nobody defends you from this cold world anymore

My elementary school friends either became gangsters or moved away

>that awesome girl at vidya from primary school estranged from me as we went to different schools
>years later look her up and she went to arts school
Dodged a bullet there

>that awesome girl you met in elementary school who also liked video games, used to invite you over to her house to play video games, and defended you from the bullies
>grow up
>she's pregnant

even in elementary school I had no friends

>go through school
>never meet a girl who plays vidya
Why is life nothing but suffering? And I mean really play vidya, like being able to beat me at melee back then.

>that awesome girl you met in elementary school who also liked video games, used to invite you over to her house to play video games
Aaaaand she moved away the next year. Sometimes I think about her, maybe we could've become close. Of course I don't know where she is now, this all happened when we were like 7. Her name was Samantha and I don't remember her last name.

>Samantha
Wait, was she tall for a girl and had some respiratory problems?

Nah. Also I'm 100% sure it's not the same person because I've lived in Mexico my whole life, so it's very unlikely that you're also a Mexishit.

>tfw under socialization
>never had anyone invite me over for video games
>no social engagements ever
>can't function well in public due to being a shut in during my crucial developmental stage where it is imperative that I acquire real world experience
>still live at home and play video games by myself and wouldn't even know how to start a conversation because I have no grasp on the real world and current social mannerism, events, or trends, and every morsel of information about the real world I get is from Sup Forums so all I would be able to do is make cruel jokes about how shitty and plebian people's tastes are and I know I would come off as a massive prick so here I remain with just my vidya and anime

All the girls I've met who make good friends who I'd like to date have been lesbians. They can still make good friends, but it is unfortunate.

>that girl was one of your best friends
>moves across the country and you only sparsely keep in contact
>learn she changed her name, started calling herself a dude, cut off her tits and unironically posts about GONALD GRUMPF HATES LBGTWTFBBQROFL on normiebook
what the fucking shit is happening to the world

>had ten+ childhood female friends that i hung out with, and even some older girls
>non of them turned out to like vidya

>that awesome girl you met at church when you were 10
>she was antisocial like you and just wanted to hang out and play with Transformers toys
>always had that really cute "dark circles under the eyes" look
>dressed up as Velma on Halloween
>coincidentally had a huge crush on Velma as a kid
>moved away when I was 11 and never saw her again
>recently found her on facebook
>married with two kids
>mfw

I played runescape with my gf in middle school
it was the last time I had a girlfriend

So make a bunch of money and buy friends

>having a gf ever
you don't belong here

>that girl who was obsessed with Morrowind and Zoo Tycoon mods in middle school
>end up marrying her

What's wrong with art school?

>tfw roommates with my primary school friend
Primary school, high school, uni and now wageslaves

>girl
>obsessed with modding
you made the right choice

>grow up
>she's a game director at a japanese development studio where she hires employees based on their cuteness and proceeds to take advantage of them and claim it's part of their internal R&D into how to make game starring cute girls doing cute things

>men see friends as valuable because they make few of them and bond with them as humans
>women see friends as disposable because so many are willing to befriend them to begin with

>live in the city
>have large group of friends in elementary school
>always look forward to going to school just to play with them
>dad suddenly decides to move because reasons
>move to the middle of bum-fuck nowhere
>start going to new school
>all the popular kids are dicks to me because I'm an outsider
>hate going to school now
>have to hang out with the other geeks
>befriend girl
>play vidya pretty often with her
>she keeps hinting that we should go out
>ignore it because I just want to play vidya with friends
>she eventually moves away
>still occasionally talk over AIM
>out of the blue she says that she misses me and wishes that we could have gone out
>logs off
>don't ever see her log on again
>turns out she suduko'd
>never have any other grill friends

Wrong thread. My bad.

>girl kills herself over you
>wanted to play vidya
huh.

That fujo looking boss needs a boyfriend

>friend
Explain further.

Where can I buy them

ahogon is aho

>childhood female friends
I don't recall ever having one. The closest thing to this feel for me was never befriending a weird, pixie-like girl I knew in high school who loved vidya. I was an anti-social fuck.

>doing presentations on careers we're aspiring towards
>I pick graphic artist because I was an artfag with no direction in life
>she picked the same thing but specifically for vidya
>in front of the class she's explaining the developmental process behind vidya art and uses FFX as an example

It was all so adorably cringey.

I probably had little to do with it since she had a really fucked up home life. I probably should have called CPS because of how bad it was but didn't know about it at the time.

>Be me, in grade school
>Be friends with that weird girl
>Inseparable
>Only talk to her and nobody else would give me the light of day because I was friends with her
>Had to move out for unknown reasons
>Never heard from her again
>Only remember her first name
>Still miss her and wonder if she's ok
Apparently she was crossed eyed, but I still remember that every time I looked at her she would see me with both eyes
maybe that's just me remembering wrong but I still cherish those memories damnit, she was my first friend ever

Nice blogs, faggots.
Upvoted.

>that girl who liked video games and befriended many guys
>all of her guy friend circle crumbles down because they start acting weird trying to impress her
>all the girls hate her
sometimes I wonder how she felt

user you were the last person she messaged and the last thing she thought about.

It was 100% you.

>That girl in school who found you interesting despite you being very unpopular
>That girl in school who sang terrible indie shit whilst you played guitar
>That girl school who you bonded over David Lynch films
>That girl at school who kept trying to pull you away from your mates to hang out with you at random times
>That girl at school who hung around an older crowd, smoked and was much more mature than you as a result
>That girl at school who invited you over and tried to take your virginity at 16 but you pussied out
>Despite all that that girl at school asks you out to the high school formal dance
>Became depressed, never asked her out after that, school ends, she blocks me.

Bullet in my brain, bullet in my brain, bullet in my brain, bullet in my brain.

>girls talking to me
>ever
haha

>that girl in school that was super into me
>telling everyone at school we had sexy time but we never did anything
>randomly hugged me during class
>she actually was super cute and has massive tits and ass for her age.
>was 16 and i hated girls. I didnt want to do anything with her and i felt bothered by her all the time.

>tfw 24 year old kissles virginboy

I miss those warm, protective hugs desu lads..

>What food do you like?
>I want to eat ____

New to Japanese, please help

Source on the gif?

>female friends
what

I barely had friends to begin with I was such a turbo-autist. I also had this ultra abrasive shitty personality in my school years that made even those friends eventually not want to hang out with me.

I only figured this out like 6 years after I left school but I'm too far gone and basically this guy now:

how did you know ;_;

I still second based her while she was trying to wrestler the controller from me.

Im counting that as a win. I don't mean a simple accidental boob squish either, full on under bra grab

ass. I want to eat ass is what it says.

Met a girl like that in college. According to her roommate that was from the same town as her, she was a late bloomer and didn't get any attention from males until the end of her senior hs year. A huge circle of beta orbiters surrounded her and eventually feel apart when they all tried to make a move on her.