Is Mercenaries:PoD the best North Korea related game?

Is Mercenaries:PoD the best North Korea related game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aexfyoVj1rM
youtube.com/watch?v=b4FdZRkRswk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is mercenaries 2 trash?

literally came onto Sup Forums to see if anyone was talking about it after the nuke test

and yes it is the best nk game

Npbody cared the last five times

Proably there arent many. Why is it important to nuke shit that often

Why does everyone in his posse always have a notepad and pen at the ready? In every god damn picture.

How else are they meant to note down all the inspirational quotes Dear Leader comes up with? Those propaganda posters don't make themselves.

looks really buiz and important. In short, to fool you

Maybe it's their job? Idk dude. Why are we still responding to thinly veiled Sup Forums threads.

Nah it's ok, but the PC port is bad.

I'm not worried. This guy probably never ever graduated high school, yet here he is telling his top guys how to build a nuke. He's the George Lucas of dictators.

>See that fat ass being posted here multiple times
>Check to see why
>See this

I guess now would be a good time to replay New Vegas.

Nigga he's not even the real power. The generals have all of that, and let him be the lightning rod for international headlines.

Just wait a few days and you can play it in real life :^)

Oh yeah man he's definitely telling them how to build it, that is definitely a thing that is happening, moron

>paint flames on it. that'll make it go faster. everyone knows that you retard scientists.

I heard he pretty much has anyone who disagrees with him assassinated.

You'll be volunteering to fight in WWIII, right user...? You ARE going to defend the women, children and politicians of your nation, riiiight...?

Unless you heard that from a Nork it's probably bullshit. 99% of what makes it to western headlines originated in the chink equivalent of Sup Forums.

I want Mercenaries 2 so bad

Fuck no. Not everyone's best place is on the battlefield. I'm a student/engineer, not a fucking soldier.

>Implying it'll happen even post 2020
Lol

>You ARE going to defend the women, children and politicians of your nation, riiiight...?

No, but you can suck my cock.

>WWIII happens
>China backs N. Korea
>US and Canada alliance vs China
>literally Fallout

>mfw not fit for service

Come on, be a man! You're a guy you HAVE to give your life for your country and its people.

As long as they dont hit japan its all hunky dory

user, I...

More likely:
>Norks get uppity, try to bait US into war
>US slaps their shit in while China just nods
China is sick of their bullshit too man.

>thinking soldiers/a draft is even relevant when we have drones and nuclear weapons

ayyy lmao

KEK

>Have problems with digesting gluten
>Can't serve in the military because of it

Then why is China giving them nukes?

Don't get me wrong, I will be giving life right into your sweet little mouth.

He grew up in europe and went to private schools using false information. This shit was widely discussed when his dad croaked.

We'll be needing you for ground invasions, user.

Don't worry, when nuclear apocalypse happens there won't be any gluten anymore so you'll be fine and good to serve.

According to classmates in Switzerland who didn't know who he was at the time, he was practically a walking greentext story. As in like, borderline CWC shit.

>Nigga

As if some gangbanger from the streets of LA is going to know a thing about the inner workings of North Korea's regime.

We can tell that just by looking at how he dresses. This guy is harmless.

>mfw too many surgeries

That or Nuclear Strike

He's crazy.

China consider NK to be a pain in the ass and internally consider Kim to be an unhinged lunatic, but they prefer him to the concept of a Western-backed unified Korea right next door.

>recently became deaf in one ear
based rng

Holy shit I never realized, was he THAT kid in school?
Nigga executed his wife for putting her photos on the internet in the past

>CWC
Cockwalled cracka? what does it mean?

North Korea has internet?

>being a newfag

>mfw they can't draft me
>mfw i'd just say I'm trans even if they did try to draft me

I'm a califag anyway, I'm already dead.

>Nuclear Strike

Best fucking intro right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=aexfyoVj1rM

What happens when enough people in the US resist and kill those who are trying to draft them?

back when they werent married, She wasnt NK i think

>b-a-c
that doesn't make sense?

North Korea doesn't have the capability to strike the continental US. For them, Japan range is enough. It's about as far as most military bases get from NK.

That never happens.

Though with two nukes they became the primary source of actually good video games in the world, maybe a third one would lead to even better games down the line

>Live in LA
>pray for cleansing fire every day
>knowing, of course, that NK has a tiny dick and would never launch, let alone have the capability to hit the West Coast

that's called a civil war

>implying limpdick anti-war hippies have the power to kill anyone

Theoretically.

And besides, why not? The people have never hated the US government more than now.

I hope he bombs japan first

jokes on you, I applied for the army earlier this year and the deferred me for two years

Lardass is starting to really look like his dad. Getting those jowls going nicely.

>This guy is harmless.
I don't know, I dread the idea of CWC gaining access to nukes and a literal army...

>The people have never hated the US government more than now

>citation needed

A few paid rioters does not mean everyone hates the government. Look at the electoral breakdown of counties. It is overwhelmingly red. People are happy.

I can't wait for the day when CWC nukes Sega of America because they won't shave Sonic's arms.

>tfw not allowed to enlist due to multiple medical problems

Have fun without me

Can South Korea start making good video games and animated programming with some nukes?

this is sad

Sorry. I decided I am a woman now.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4FdZRkRswk

>transgender
>don't have to enlist because I changed my gender legally

Hope you guys don't have to cuck your lives away for a war that's ultimately meaningless for you.

They can't kill the army, thats why. People with guns are stronger than people without guns.

lol all these betas in this thread thinking they'll just "get out" of the draft by saying they're unhealthy.

Here's how it goes down. You get called into a room, they do an exam, regardless of what they find they say you're in great health and off you go. If you resist they send you to prison instead.

I never fired a weapon before I'm scared