Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous thread >Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Yq8OW
imgur.com/a/XzN7W
imgur.com/a/TqdjW
strategywiki.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_(NES)/B1_Floor_3
strategywiki.org/wiki/Metal_Gear/B1_Floor_3
strategywiki.org/wiki/Metal_Gear/Building_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANCHOR POST

Requesting KatY-o washing a car, while wearing either Katsuragi's or Yozakura's clothes

Requesting Call A, from the concept art of Mighty No 9. Lewdness or repair work would be pretty cool.

Looking for artists to commission for two pics featuring these characters from the Xenoblade Chronicles series, one silly and simple and one serious and detailed. If you're interested then respond to my post in the /aco/ commission thread with your information. I'll likely pick who to commission from all the responders by this Monday.

Requesting some lesbian sexytimes with Iro and Bonnibel from Crush Crush. It can be kissing or even something lewd

Requesting Mettaton wearing the outfit on the right

It's up to you why or what Mettaton is doing

Requesting Nia and Dromarch from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 both doing the smug cat expression.

Requesting Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 juggling fireballs.

(wip)
finally finished the lines

Requesting something like this Astro Boy image with Poppi from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Requesting an abomination with Haruka's legs and torso, Green Heart's upper body, Passionlip's arms, Misha's head, and Es' braid as a long thick lizard tail

Requesting Aigis forcibly encased in rubber being turned into a inflatable Shantae.
imgur.com/a/Yq8OW

Requesting Menardi and Karst bunny girls

Requesting Battle Network/Net Navi version of the Hooligan Sisters.

Requesting Wicke after just getting out of bed, with her hair down/disheveled, and wearing just a T-shirt and panties.

This is the ugliest OP in while, i suggest the OA to practice in private for a while.

Requesting Charlotte being surprised cause the viewer found her painting her toenails

Requesting Toko Fukawa/Genocide Jack and Peko Pekoyama double grinding their pussies on opposite sides of a dick.

You can find the pose here:
imgur.com/a/XzN7W

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Requesting Veran and Cia raping Link. Have Veran sit on Link's face while Cia gives Link's dick a buttjob as he fruitlessly tries to resist/escape.

I think it's just fat at that point.

Requesting this image, but with Mirai and cocks.

Your waifu loves you!

KAIGAN

Requesting a pole-dancing battle between Elise and the 7th Dragon Psychic.

Requesting Ayumi from Corpse Party. Completely nude with blood splashed on her and surrounded by lit candles for some spooky lewd.

Requesting Chara drawn in the style of the Archangel Michael.

it's chubby

Requesting a chimera with Anne's wings, legs, and boots (sized up to human proportions), Camilla's waist and upper body, Labrys' arms badly covered with Patricia Wagon's synthetic skin wielding Labrys' axe, Hilda's head and hair, but her hat is replaced with Patricia Wagon's helmet, and a scorpion tail made of cucumbers growing out of the back of Camilla's torso.

It's bonafide fat. Why do you lie to yourself? There is no shame.

desu I don't know the terms anymore normals runned it to the ground

id call it fertile

Requesting Shiki Ichinose buying side tie swimsuit bottoms since they are the closest thing to panties she can buy and wear

imgur.com/a/TqdjW
Requesting Aigis flattened and turned into a gimpsuit or some other form of clothing

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

I want that sneks thighs in my face

Requesting Princess Peach suddenly finding herself mostly naked and utterly embarrassed, based on this moment in Super Mario RPG where she loses several articles of clothing after being accidentally smacked into and knocked across the room.

Requesting Noire with short bob cut hairstyle.

Just look at any bitch with a bob cut, they all look the same.

peniscil where are you why have you forsaken us

damn dude is the guy not allowed to sleep? everyone keep the fuck shut up about peniscil

These are terrible YWLY posts even below the standard.

Requesting Dromarch from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in a top hat and monocle looking as posh as possible. He's the big fuzzy white lion.

How dare you want to do this to her beautiful locks?

R8 and h8 bros! I'm getting better by the day :-D

Finished! Working on the next. Feel free to request more

Requesting Carol (aka Painwheel) slapping Filia's tits playfully. Or motorboating them.

last wip before i go to bed ill finish it up tomorrow

Did you make her fatter?

noice

no maybe its the color that makes it look that way

Think I'll try this one next

She looks fatter, stop that. Keep your fetish in check please.

These are great. I love Tifa.

I'm really digging this plump Midna.

how about juri smacking her but

WIP, and i'm off to sleep

requesting something a bit different. wouldnt request it here if i couldnt find anyone to help.

i need the background of the top image just in 5700x2400. its for some custom fighstick art. the rest of the assets on this are for and idea of whats being thrown on it. im willing to pay for this. i've been looking for 2 weeks for someone to help me get this right and only one person has even attempted to help. ;_;

>Tfw your only eye tries to escape

Requesting Shantae dressed up like Kamen Rider Ex-Aid!

Requesting Ike drawn to look like Carl

Don't be mean please... it's a little to the right, I'll fix it..

Request related to the endgame of the first Metal Gear for MSX2. Minor spoilers:
So, right before facing the titular Metal Gear, you have to pass in a room almost entirely covered in an electric floor; Jennifer tells you to just run for it, and in order to not lose all you health, you have to eat your rations every couple of steps.
I want an image capturing that, a young Solid Snake running on this electric floor while chugging down canned rations quickly.

had a general idea on what should it be.

Requesting Princess Samus with Kirby wearing the magical girl set from Kirby clash quest deluxe

TINY ARM

WIP, bbl!

Wait, that can't be right. I beat MG1, and to get past that part didn't you have to fire a rocket to blow up the fuse box and turn off the current?

Will get to this later

That's Metal Gear SOLID 1.

Requesting Sachickpea doing delinquent things. Like stealing candy from babies, mugging some nerds, selling government secrets, or even read the manga to find out why

No, I remember it in the original as well. Or was that MG2? I don't ever remember having to stop and eat.

I can use a different image if it bothers you that much.

If you have food equipped it auto heals you when you drop to zero. And You might've been able to blow one up in MG2, I can't remember. I remember having to run over acid with chocolate equipped.

>You can return north to A4, or you can dispense of the guards in this room and go south to C4 to knock out the electric floor with your remote-controlled missiles. It is unclear whether or not the game rewards you with points toward your next rank by knocking out the electric floor. If you have followed the walkthrough thus far, you have already navigated around this obstacle, therefore disabling the floor is not required to proceed. So, choose to save a missile, or if you want to be thorough you can go to C4 and disarm the floor by firing a missile and guiding it into the brightly colored control panel. Make your way back to A4.
I knew I was remembering this right! strategywiki.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_(NES)/B1_Floor_3

Requesting the reference pic with Auka Kokawa.

That's the NES version, the MSX version you need to run over I'm pretty sure.

Your waifu is weak! Pathetic and weak! Just like her spice selections.

*Asuka

sugoi

>C4: When you arrive, you will notice the brightly glowing floor. Big Boss will contact you on the transceiver and advise you to blow up the control panel with a remote-controlled missile. He will tell you that Schneider knows its location, and Schneider will simply say they are in the "southwest", meaning room D1. If you return to this room with a remote controlled missile, you should stand in the safe portion of the floor, and fire one off to the left. While the missile is on the screen, you will control its movements rather than Snake's. Guide the missile through the small maze of crates, and crash it into the small control panel on the left side of the north wall. Doing so will cause the electric current on the floor to stop, making it safe to traverse.
Be honest, did you play the game? strategywiki.org/wiki/Metal_Gear/B1_Floor_3

Not the OR, but I am loving this! Fucking amazing delivery!

Requesting Lucina in Darkest dungeon style with optional "Am I gay?" subtitle

Did you?

strategywiki.org/wiki/Metal_Gear/Building_3

>B2: Unfortunately, you will now be in a room with an electrified floor… and no panel to blow up with a missile. If you have four stars, Jennifer will encourage you to simply run across the floor and use rations to heal your wounds.

Again, the MSX version. Not the NES version. They have differences.

I think that's too much cock for Sachiko to handle.

B2: Unfortunately, you will now be in a room with an electrified floor… and no panel to blow up with a missile. If you have four stars, Jennifer will encourage you to simply run across the floor and use rations to heal your wounds. You have little alternative, so do just that. Run across the floor as quickly as possible. You can actually make the entire trip in one run without rations if you start as far to the right as possible.
>You can actually make the entire trip in one run without rations if you start as far to the right as possible.
Ah, that explains it. And I played the MSX version because I remember fighting the metal gear, and the wiki says the NES version doesn't have it.

>Ah, that explains it. And I played the MSX version because I remember fighting the metal gear, and the wiki says the NES version doesn't have it.

I only saw you link the NES version at first, my bad.

It's cool.

Impossible

Requesting Sachiko beating the cock.

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue with their breasts pressed together like in the bottom image.

>Forte: Sumo

Requesting Ryo Sakazaki, from the King of Fighters, dressed in a sumo wrestler fundoshi and adopting a sumo pose.

Requesting the cock getting off to getting beaten by Sachiko's soft yet capable hands

Nice. Especially the coloring.

I've read a lot of doujins and in none of them does she manage to get anyone off

Requesting Zhao Yun doing something fatherly with Liu Shan

This is because, historically, Zhao Yun may have been more of a father to Liu Shan than Liu Bei

Requesting Marisa hunting shrooms in autumn foliage

How about another monk bully pic except this time it's an FFXIV monk, and Tifa is wearing the same uniform but it doesn't fit because of her giant chest.

drawfag in training taking requests

take a shit

safety dance