Detroit: Become Human is Batman Meets Telltale

youtube.com/watch?v=8CccuqHaZhs

i wish people still made videogames

So it's just Telltale batman.
We have that already.

I wonder how David Cage is going to fuck up this interesting premise.

>5 hours to get through main story, but there's over 100 hours of replay value

How he usually fucks up everything he touches.
By going full retard

why doesnt this hack join forces with kojima and start making shitty movies instead? why even bohter with these video""""""games""""""""?

-Beyond Two Souls was bad because "Game overs" and linear gameplay.
-Heavy Rain was bad director chickened out on supernatural themes

>Detroit: Become Human

Because he's pretty much the only one who makes those games with this budget. What kind of stupid question is that even?
>if I personally don't like it then it shouldn't exist
Other people buy this shit and when enough people do they make more of them. It's a fucking business, as long as it's profitable they'll keep going.

So it's going to be an absolute piece of shit then

good.

By turning it into a lame as hell slavery allegory that abandons that interesting aspects of speculative science fiction in favor of poorly handled social commentary by an affluent white guy who has a black friend, so it's cool.

>Sup Forums hates David Cage now
what the fuck happened?

oh he'll find a way by the halfway mark. He always does.

People played literally any David Cage game?

Budget cuts, publisher intervention, and strict deadlines aren't his fault

What's the over/under on "ANDROID LIVES MATTER " being spoken/seen word for word in the game?

On the one hand, it's seems a very Cageian thing to do, on the other I feel like if it were in the game we would have seen it already and Mankind Divided already caught a bunch of shit for doing it.

By adding so many different, nonsensical elements that it becomes a story about nothing. So how usually goes with David Cage.

I didn't know budget cuts, deadlines and publishers caused evil internet demons, underwater Chinese ghost bases and corny Indian spirit guide shit.

Anyone with half a brain has hated Cage since Heavy Rain.

It's David Cage, it's already fucked up to begin with

>Detroit: Become Human

Did Detroit become human when they removed the black people?

>Detroit: become human
Are they ourguys?

heavy rain was bad because till about 3/4 way throguht almost all of the characters could of been the killer, if the game randomized it each playthorught and made the 3rd act the reveal with multiple ending for each depending on the baddie it would of been awesome, instead its the same one every time.
>Heavy Rain was bad director chickened out on supernatural themes
least it didnt go full matrix, wierd ghost bug hallucinations, ongobongo cult, dead man main protag like fahrenheit (least fahrentheit was fun for a press x to not die in action bits)

how the fuck is than an interesting premise for a video game? For a movie I could see it but as a game its your generic david cage "hold r1 to shit on the toilet" cinematic experience

And it's a David Cage game so it'll be awful

As long as it has rape, near rape and/or nudity, I'll probably give it a chance.

He's gonna make it about BLM except with robots.