Muh story

>muh story

Fuck Naughty Dog

I've been trying to play through the first Uncharted, but good god it is a fucking snoozefest.

>shoot some guys with some generic uninspired TPS mechanics
>do someone braindead platforming
>find a fucking golden dildo lying on a pile of rocks
>do some more boring shooting
>mediocre Hollywood action movie cutscene plays
>repeat forever

I've heard actual good things about the second game, should I just skip straight to it? I'm just over halfway through with the first and I feel like it has had plenty of time to get better.

yes skip

Uncharted is a fucking atrocity and tlou is an overrated mediocre game. These are not opinions, they are facts.

actually its neither since you're not real

Wong
Sly to first
Resistance to first
Rest is ok

Get some taste in video games, man.

>Spyro>Crash
Good
>Ratchet>Sly>Jak
Nope wrong more like Ratchet,>>>>>>>>>>>>Sly=Jak no contest
>Resistance above Uncharted
Nice bait Infamous=Uncharted>Resistance

I prefer Ratchet because it has a very nice balance of platforming and shootan. Sly does win if I am in a strictly platforming mood, though.

And I felt like Resistance was an incredibly mediocre shooter, but with fun guns (most of which you don't get until the second playthrough). Still vastly preferable to Uncharted's bland gameplay.

Man infamous shooting is generic too.

But resistance had that coop and multiplayer to go with it.
Coop was fun af I mained medic.

Infamous multiplayer was those retarded boring ass missiond

I've been trying to replay it and have the same problem..
Think 2 was better but honestly after your first playthrough the game sucks

bottom 3 are literal sell-out trash

I enjoyed every single Jak, Ratchet, Sly, PSONE Spyro, and PSONE Crash game

COD and GOW inspired such trash

>Sly
>not better than Ratchet
Listen. Not many games do what Sly does and Sly does it really good

I agree, but you're able to glide around a shitty open world like a superhero, which is pretty fun imo.

I might have a different opinion if I ever played the multiplayer, but I pretty much never give a shit about it. It was a fun game for couch co-op, though. Got fucking brutal halfway through on hard, though, even with two people.

Uncharted had the best Multiplayer out of any of the PlayStation IP, same with the last of us. Ratchet had the best co-op Multiplayer with Littlebigplanet being tied with them, plus Modnation Racers. Overall Resistance was nothing special if anything Killzone 3 had better Multiplayer FPS wise

>he prefers furry shit to humans

2 was the only good game in the series

Good luck with 4 then. If you even decide to make it that far.

where's the timeline where uncharted didn't take of and naughty dog was forced to return to platformers

I don't think jak and daxter franchise is worse than ratchet or sly ones tbqh, at least not by that much to say "fuck naughty dog"

Btw, rachet and clank 3 exists

The first game was fucking amazing. Then they decided to go grimdark and try to copy what was popular at the time (GTA), and voila, Jak II.

Ratchet and Sly were relatively consistent, at least.

speaking of the jak series. seems ND dropped the ball on being consistent with that series a little.

Uncharted 1 is so fucking bad but I beat it in like a day anyway because I had nothing better to do. I got so many fucking headshots man

>we will never have a new sly or jak game and a good spyro or ratchet game ever

Are you implying the new Ratchet games aren't any good?

Regardless, Spyro is the biggest loss. I never felt wonder as a kid as much as the first time I played through the first Spyro. It was just fucking magical to explore.

crack in time came out 8 years ago user
the series has been in spin-off hell for years and the last game is just a shitty movie tie-in

I skipped the first one after an hour or so. I actually finished the second one but didn't really enjoy it much; I heard it was actually good too, and kept playing hoping it would get better than it did.

Don't remember the third one at all but I know I played it for a while. Clearly it left a lasting impression. Fourth one was okay but I didn't finish that either.

Even after all this meh I still bought Uncharted: Lesbian Adventure. It's okay. So far it's just the U4 desert chapter but in a jungle.

>and the last game is just a shitty movie tie-in

it was great though. one of the most fun (and pretty) games of 2016

Jak II is the best in the trilogy

FTFY

that's a weird looking megaman

It's from the Captain N reboot.

Sly is better than Ratshit

Let's not forget Insomniac's magnum opus

Rrip Overstrike. It looked dope.

the reveal trailer though

It's really funny because each game here is so different from each other that they are hardly comparable.

I can't tell any of the bottom three apart. Who are these twats?

>those shitty floaty car mechanics
>that shit weapon selection
>that cringey 14-year-old's-idea-of-cool change in atmosphere

The only good part was the platforming, and you had an entire first game dedicated to nothing but that.

The atmosphere was great

I agree with this apart from the middle one.
I think Ratchet and Jak are equal

Even the technology was a step backwards.
>Have completely seamless open world
>Now we have loading screens before each level

The car mechanics were way better than the zoomer in 1, and the weapons werent bad, they just added a bit more to the combat. The punch+jump+spin+shoot combo with the blaster was great.

It's pretty weak. 2 suffers from a lot of the same problems but has better aesthetics and much more interesting setpieces. I haven't bothered with 3 or 4.

>Fuck Naughty Dog for story!
>Give me these three games where their story is a critical trait of their design.

>what is nuance

A game can have a story without being so overbearing that it dominates over everything else.

I am SOOO mad that Modnation Racers isn't still a thing, the only thing that sucked about it was the loadtimes, and that shit could be fixed, why has there not been another?
The customization was fucking ridiculous.

They are opnions not facts please learn to objectively think without emotions

>Crash
>Jak
>overbearing
Oh yea man. Totally on the level of MGS4.

METAL HEADS?!