Help friendly NPC with friendly thing

>help friendly NPC with friendly thing
>ominous laughter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do6evG7s9bA
diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Gharbad_the_Weak_(quest)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164190/No-carrots-Bugs--Theyre-bad-teeth-RSPCA-tell-rabbit-owners-stop-feeding-vegetable-pets.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright Bug, I gotta give it to you straight man... this whole carrot situation... its gotta stop man

I am free...and now...I can get back to work...

Jesus christ bugs, just put down the carrots for once...

>Bug
his name is Bugs, you underaged fuck

>that fable tlc quest when the old man gives you card's and you have to go to the barber
I laughed aswell desu famalam

did you just make an ass out of u and me by assuming Bugs gender

Bugs............ lay off the carrots

bugs, man... i don't like this... you're becoming reliant on those carrots, bro... please, stop...

bug.........................

Bugs...the carrots...please

It's a shame more games don't have such good nefarious NPC's. Only other games I can think of, those characters are still played out like a traditional sidequest
>do this for me, muahahaha
>this as well, muahahaha
>oh, you sorry fool
>[queue battle]
>[receive reward]
>if anything, ignoring them is just denying yourself the reward

youtube.com/watch?v=Do6evG7s9bA

Switch to Celery Bugs.

Bugs... you gotta stop with the carrots, man

Bugs... you can't keep with this diet entirely based on carrots. You've changed in more ways than just size, Bugs... It's unnatural!

Dark Souls (And Demon's Souls with Yurt) did it so well because of the way it subverted expectations. You're trained to look out for hidden traps and clever ruses so when something so glaringly obvious comes along you think it has to be a trick - the developers must be trying to mindfuck you because they know you'll expect a trap, so this must secretly be a good thing right? Or, shit, maybe they're actually 2 steps ahead and know that I know that they know how I've been conditioned to think, so this actually IS a trap?

Bogs...

I miss stuff like this
diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Gharbad_the_Weak_(quest)

NIIIEEEEEEEEEEHHH WHATS UP FUCK

bigs... take it easy on the carrots

Consider you health Bugs...
please...

Another difference is that Yurt and Lautrec do things that actually fuck with the player.
An NPC trying to kill your character is no different than any other monster or enemy in the game, those two fuck with your other NPCs and can mess with other stuff the player uses.
Lautrec in particular brings up a neat little dilemma of his questline causing you a pretty big inconvenience until you can resolve it, stuff like that is more threatening to a player than another battle.

Carrots are bad for rabbits.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164190/No-carrots-Bugs--Theyre-bad-teeth-RSPCA-tell-rabbit-owners-stop-feeding-vegetable-pets.html

ayy yo what up bugs

>The charity added that salad can ferment in a rabbit’s stomach, causing gas and digestive problems.

I want to get a rabbit and feed it lettuce and watch it fart all the time ahah, I think it'd be funny ahah

>finish level
>ominous cackling

>The End...?

Bugs... we gotta talk, man.

Don't listen them, Bugs

Bugs, this is an intervention.

We're all here for you, and we love you. I think you should sit down as we go around the circle and each of us says what needs to be said.

Have a seat.

Easy....

>There are people in this thread who feel entitled by self elevation to comment on Bugs' appearance and eating habbits

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way he looks and you shouldn't let mainstream body ideals govern your opinion on a stranger. As long as Bugs feels comfortable in his own skin you should encourage his manners.

I just don't want to see bugs die of complications of his heart when he's 36.

Bugs please, you can't even run anymore, I know we sound harsh but it's because we love you

I carrot believe he is still eating so many carrots lol his doctor warnted him

Rabbits have a life span of three years

>lol his doctor warnted him

this meme veers already into reddit territory

bugs bunny, you must curtail your appetite for the orange stalactite