Planet Coaster

So now since you piratefags can finally get this are we finally able to discuss the game?

It's less of a RCT spiritual sequel and more of a park designer

MOD SUPPORT WHEN

yeah true, it's only a game for you if you like sandbox.

Still no carreer mode

Looks damn pretty though

Just spam the forums about how much they need to improve shit. In November a new and big update is coming out so this is the time to post your suggestions. They listen to the community, we finally got a friction slider because enough people were asking for it.

What would your list be?

Sup Forums doesnt know this game exists

The campaign was quite decent when i played through it back at launch, not really challenging though. RCT 1/2, and 3 to an extent are still better. Sandbox in PC is really amazing, so if people just want to design parks withouth worrying too much about the management, then its the game for you.

What campaign?

bump

>So now
Since half a year ago you mean

oh i just saw it up since today

I'll care when the modding community makes Open Planet Coaster

I get really into designing themed areas for my park but then I don't want to ruin it by putting roller coasters and shit.

>start building a park
>real comfy
>build 2-3 coasters
>park is getting too big to stay within screen
>not comfy
>delete park and start over
Every time.

>>park is getting too big to stay within screen

What?

At some half-way zoom level I prefer, if the park gets too big too see it all that's no good.

>tfw too shit of a PC to run this

First game I'm buying when I upgrade is this, it's literally the game I've been dreaming of the past decade and thought would never happen. Even the music is surprisingly really good. I wonder what the guy who made RCT1 & 2 thinks of it

The update where you can now add billboards with webms on them was amazing.

I made a park with all sorts of custom rides, sonic icecap zone, Megaman, Dragon ball Z, diddy kong racing go karts (intro movie playing in the background and the soundtrack).

The amount of customisation in this game is just amazing, I just love walking through it looking through the eyes of the visitors

meh, I bought it and refunded on steam.

The management and sim depth isn't deep enough to keep me hooked and I'm a 25 year old man now, I have no imagination or time to make something that looks good

Gundam wing coaster

I am amazed what people are capable of making in this thing
One of the few games that definitely needs VR, for the rides

if that happened i would buy this just to visit other peoples parks.

no VR no buy

would be real fucking sweet, really sad I don't have even a fraction of the creativity

>build park
>everything is going great
>fps drops suddenly because the park has more than 2000 visitors
>delete park and start over

You could just up the entry price of the park until enough people stop coming

>tfw will never ride this coaster

wtf

>Game has literally WEBM support
>Finally can make use of my 3gb Sup Forums webm folder

You could also set a maximum number of guests for people with shitstations