THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS...

THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8czESQHZOIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUT IN THE STONE AGE...

>Pre-evolve has a godly shiny form
>Final evo's shiny form is the exact opposite
What's her name Sup Forums?

why would you shit on such a gem like this

shiny Ghastly line has not been topped in my list of things that disappoint me

at least mega gengar is good

Pepes are fun!!!

>tfw you breed a shiny by accident when you just wanted some good IVs

/r/politics is down the street and 2 blocks to the left

kill yourself

I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO SIMPLE PLAN

HAHAHAHA EBIN XDDD!!

I genuinely hope you actually die in real life.

Happened with one of my batches of Zubats

Turned out it had perfect specials so I named her Magical Girl

I'd always thought it weird that Crobat can learn Heat Wave but dammit there's someone who can use it now

neat.
mine was a Larvitar, which made me happy because I loved using Tyranitar back in Gold and Crystal.

Post your favorite shiny pokemon

everyone dies eventually you fucking moron

Why do redditors hate shiny espeon so much?

Is it because they lost to one in the battle tower in emerald?

morgan freeman says hi

Psyduck

Crobat flies fast enough to ignite the air

I don't have a problem with espeon specifically, just that a lot of shinies go with that exact shade of green and it feels overdone

It makes it exotic and unique you fucking redditor

We got 3 gens of this shitty artstyle and already I miss it. Gamefreak can't into 3D.

>tfw hyper train your shiny metagross in SM

Got a Shiny Electrike that way which became my Mega Manectric, sadly Speed was flawed, but that got patched up swell thanks to Hyper Training.

It happened once with a Torchic and once with a Morlull, too.

>tfw chain fishing for the first time hoping for some shiny skrelp and I get this
Shellder's shiny looks fucking incredible, never evolving it.
Anyway though, Gible. Lovely lighter blue and yellow to barely any difference.

>anyone who has a differing opinion on aesthetics is a redditor

This whole thread should be in

>unique
>most common shiny color
do you even read or just start typing as soon as you think you sense someone to disagree with

the 3D models are actually pretty great, the problem is the animations

I love it's subtlety. I actually caught one of these in my sapphire version back around 2003 but I lost my SP shortly after, and the game with it.

I never found out what happened to it. My best guess is a classmate (I was in 6th grade) stole it from my bookbag while we were out at recess or something.

Hi there. You seem to be confused because you're new to Sup Forums. /vp/ was created as a general interest board akin to /m/, not a containment board like /mlp/.

So you can discuss mecha anime in Sup Forums just like you can discuss pokemon in Sup Forums. It's not the same as how you can't discuss /mlp/ in Sup Forums.

I'm glad I could clear this up to you. I know you're new to this site so if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

I would get my old amazing GBA SP model but I have a 3ds. So I mean what's the point? I will obviously admit I want more advance games than are on 3ds, but it's simply not worth the extra money overall.

just get a ds flash cart like everyone has had for years

>the only shinies I've ever found without masuda cheating are garbodour and bibarrel
why

just inject it lol

based pepper

>still haven't found a shiny

This and Salazzle are some of the few 'mons that look better in the shiny variant

they made it easier in X&Y if you have it
look up the guide

>actually trying to get one right now

At least the way SM generates eggs ahead of time will let me swap for something else I want a shiny for when I inevitably go through several dozen white males

Garbodor's shiny is pretty decent though. A bit more common given how easy Trubbish is to SOS chain but still a nice turquoise.
Ridiculously easy for fishing Pokemon in gen 6, gen 7 has SOS chaining but that needs more attention than chain fishing does. If you have ORAS you can get a shiny Feebas very easily.

>tfw I just cute charm SOS'd one
It's mediocre in battle anyway so I just wanted it for the looks despite lacking egg moves.

>tfw the only shiny i've ever gotten besides red gyarados was a tentacool in an emerald rom a decade ago that has long since been deleted
and yet i've gotten pokerus naturally three times
i still dream about one day when i'll get a shiny

I went hunting for one and got 3 males first.

I did it without much planing but having a fainted pokemon with the ability "Cute Charm" as the party leader will rise chances of females appearing to 66.6%.

Good luck.

>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>muffled music
>muffled music
>muffled music

It actually makes me really happy that he caught it

You go big guy, be happy

>Why do redditors hate
Why do mouthbreathers use this as an argument for everything? Wouldn't you need to be from there to make that statement?

because it's funny

youtu.be/8czESQHZOIY

I will never understand why children cream themselves over cosmetic skins.

I'm doing it with Masuda Method because I'm fucking crazy and want a good Nature in case it ever gets good tutor moves or a Mega or something to make it more than mediocre, plus if I get any males I can swap them for something else I want a Shiny for, like Whimsicott. But I might just break down and do SOS given enough failures.

Better than me. The only shiny I've ever caught in the wild was a shiny unknown.

Fucking Magmar & Magmortar. Magby is an awesome golden colour, then we get a bland pink when it evolves.

I love shiny Gyarados
>everyone gets one for free
shit

Get CFW and play any GBA games you want on your 3DS.

this video is 7 years old

wonder what this guy is up to these days

>golden
Pfft look at that mustard gas yellow, I'm convulsing just by looking at it.

He's probably doing something fairly normal and cringing every time he thinks about this video.

It's miscoloured because it's a photo of a 3DS screen, you dumb fuck.

>not full odds hunting in gen 5 and backwards
fuck off casual

This has been said so much now that it's starting to seem like an actual saying or phrase that would make sense.

No, /vp/ is entirely a containment board.

Get some fucking self awareness.

says the nigger twitter meme phone poster

>casual
>gen 5
>the gen that gives you a shiny haxorus and gible/dratini for just playing
sure thing buddy.

i don't think mustard gas is yellow man

user that's still mustard yellow and not gold.

>Marill
>awesome green

>Azumarill
>piss yellow

>Shiny garchomp
What the fuck were they thinking

They don't think. Shinies are just palette swaps that follow the same patter for every pokemon. They don't choose the shinies.

Until the newer gens, for most Pokemon they just used whatever color was next to it in what they used to make the stuff with a few exceptions.
In new gens it's deliberate, which is pretty evident in the shiny palettes of stuff like Araquanid or Trevenant.

It's just another auto shiny.
Most of them are just swapped to the next color opposite of what they were or just whatever shade was next to it.

Goddamn
Just when I thought Gamefreak couldnt get lazier

that's how shinies were always done

>Find a shiny Gible
>Evolve it

I've made a huge mistake.

>mfw more shiny pokemon than some regional dexes have pokemon

what's it like being a dirty peasant?

>Breeding Beldums in ORAS, trying to breed the right nature first
>Hatch a shiny within the first 20
>It's 5IV
>Hardy nature

At least the mega is pink

>Buy Sun after having not played Pokemon since Diamond
>Before that it was Blue and Silver
>Really liked Zubat and had one in my party for every game
>Catch a shiny Zubat by chance
>Play for another while
>Realize that I don't even like Pokemon anymore
>Can't even trade him to someone because of Gamefreak's shitty site that won't let me sign up

what
just trade it on WT or gts you dont need a GL account

u mad bro?

I refuse to believe people hate Carbuncle Espeon.

>gen 2
>the gen that gives you a shiny gyrados for just playing

>had a dream last night that I found a shiny magnezone in B2W2
>then found two shinies at the same time
>realised I left cheats on

>had a dream last night that I was rejected by some random girl
>she announced that she was with someone already and her bf appeared out of nowhere
>I said I was happy for them
>her bf was really cute and looked like Hilda from BW
>she left the room and I started groping him and sniffing his hair while he tried to push me off him
No idea why I had these dreams, they were entirely random.

>gen 1
>the gen that gives you a starter just for playing

They literally gave you shiny gyarados, did you just kill it?

>people go crazy over some recolored pokemon that often look worse than the original, just because it's rare to get one
Yay

Haxorus too in BW2

>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>sum 41 intensifies
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>sum 41 intensifies
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>sum 41 intensifies
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>sum 41 intensifies

Haven't played pokemon in ages, could somebody fill me in on why people lose their shit over shiny pokemon? Isn't it super easy to just hack them and save yourself hours of hunting?

the first shiney i ever saw was a pokemon i had never seen in sun moon. i ran from it but when i saw a second one and realized it was different from the first, i was taken aback for a second.

not everyone hacks you retard

Because finding them without the use of hacks feels more rewarding.

Who the fuck would be autistic enough to waste hours hunting just for a pokemon with different colors?

the same kind of autist that would spend their adult life wasting hours playing video games instead of getting married and raising a family

theres a difference between playing some video games and sperging out over a literal childs game for thousands of hours

Not everyone goes out of their way to hunt for shinies for hours, because that's pathetic. Some just show up as you're playing, and it's cool when that happens even when you didn't mean to look for them. That's all.