1 day left for the Gauntlet. How are your battles going?

1 day left for the Gauntlet. How are your battles going?

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Arena_Tier_List
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm running into more Red Swords in gauntlet battles than I have in Arena for the past like 2 months. Though it doesn't help that I bring my own Lyn for the extra points.

>pick blue
>get lukas
>my pity rate died
>a waste of 20 orbs
I hate this. Perhaps I should just give up and save Orbs for the next actually limited heroes event. Supposedly these heroes will stay around though I doubt they'll end up focus heroes again.

There'll be event banners with them on it, I'm pretty sure.
Meanwhile
>-Def +Res Roy
>-Spd +Atk Ike
>-Spd +HP Lyn
250+ orbs wasn't worth it.

Yeah, I don't get why people still send out units that are the same color as your team's unit. Maybe they're just unaware of the system?

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Arena_Tier_List

>listening to the tier list
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Is there an imgur with all the art?

Am I too late to start? Is this one of those mobages where you really need to keep up with everyone to participate in events or will I be okay?

Is Galeforce good on Ike (vanilla Ike not brave Ike) or is it wasted on him due to his speed being too low?

Right now is probably the best time to start since the launch of the game. You even get one of four, top tier units of your choice, for free. If you start right now.
You've missed out on 4 free orbs for the current event though, but you can still grab the remaining 16 (they have events all the time so you'll still get orbs in the future it's really no biggie).

my 8.5% pity got ruinned by a fucking takumi

atleast hes +speed, also, anyone completely turned off by non optimal IVs? i dont even want to bother building my -attack +def celica even though shes my only good red mage, and my -speed delthea is just gathering dust too

One of these.

You're just in time. If you had asked two weeks from now, I'd tell you you're fucked because you missed out on the CYL heroes, but right now you could get all of them by rerolling. I'd at least try to reroll for Roy or Lyn and pick the other as the free pick, since the cavalry team you could build with those would stomp all over most content.

You're fine if you start now, in fact it's essentially ideal since CYL units are up.
Hell no.

yeah the events are pretty grueling even for high level players, this game honestly has a very bad balance of "accessible by beginners, worthwhile for vets", things like grand hero battles can be extremely cancerous since the enemies are usually just giant balls of stats that either require really good units to beat or an extremely gimmicky team built specifically to beat that level

most limited units are mediocre though, literally the only good unit to come out of events is bride cordelia and maybe spring camilla

It's mostly Infernal that's like that, with SI you should be able to get most GHBs done up to at least Lunatic.
Summer Corrin is literally Olwen +.

hey that ike is good, hes literally built around being doubled so -speed shouldnt be an issue not to mention +attack being the most optimal

>get solo'd by a swordbreaker Sapphire Lance Azura because for some fucking reason everyone on team Ike has their lead unit as him

I don't know man, I'm awful wary of that 24 Speed, even with Urvan's effects.

How bad is this team?

I built my -Spd, +Res Celica and she's still my best Red Mage after promoting a good IV Tharja
Celica's kit is just super good and very flexible
Delthea has one of the highest attack stats of the blue mages and her inane kit is busted if you run infantry units; just use her default death blow 3 build and give her support options.
Modes like Arena Assault, Squad Assault and Chain Challenge require you to have lots of units so you're flexible and can adapt to whatever enemy team comp
There's no reason to let strong units sit in your barracks even if they're not ideal

Exempting 4* Ursula, it's decently solid.

Eh, you can get at least the 3* Grand Heroes with a team without much synergy, then feather them up. Infernal doesn't give 5* anymore so it's not that vital.

Even then, Grand Hero Battles are on rotation so if you can't do it now, they'll be back.

I couldn't beat Ursula the first time she came around, I'm hoping to be able to do Lunatic now

What happened to Wendy Lee where they removed her credit for voicing Brave Lyn? She's still credited on Bridal Lyn and vanilla Lyn.

Summer Corrin is amazing too. Especially with Spring Camilla. And Summer Xander actually enables a ton of gimmicky teams and is good for events.
And all those Valor and Exp skills are pretty neat to have too even though they aren't exactly recommended in any serious setting.

The Limited units are honestly pretty great. Almost none of them are bad and quite a few of them are legitimately good to great.

I have 9 (4*) female corrins and I'm wondering if I should just merge them or upgrade 1 to 5*

best iv i have is +atk -res

>anymore
I don't think it ever did in the first place.Probably unions.

Yeah I wondered what was up with that too.

4*+5 is equivalent to 5*, so merge away

You'll have to SI for the best equipment, though

I started the game at release and I don't think I've ever managed any event in this game, you are expected to be using a high tier level 40 team always.

Everyone between the first Legion fight up to Valter gave 5*s, now it's just 4*+2000 feathers

Spring Camilla or summer Corrin are basically essential if you're interested in making a good flier team. Which is fine right now, since flier teams aren't THAT great, but who knows when they'll introduce a limited unit who compliments your favorite team perfectly.

Fuck saving up orbs, though. I get disappointed whether I roll 200 orbs or 20 orbs, but the latter is less devastating.

i just made that post because the defense wave spawning maps like legion and valter still has me mad salty, i didnt have any red mages so beating legion was a massive headache

forgot about summer corrin, too busy using reinhardt

i did get a +speed elise which is pretty good since i didnt bother building a nino

Replace Ursula with Cecilia and you have the exact team I was planning to make if I had Roy.

...is that LaD2 on Lyn?

>Everyone between the first Legion fight up to Valter gave 5*s
I could have sworn it was always the 4*+2k feathers. Every resource I'm looking at says the same as well.

Flying archer when?

Reina: Morbid Fixation
Flier Archer

Firesweep Bow+
Pivot

A- Darting Blow
C- Amaterasu- Adjacent allies heal 20% max health every 4/3/2 turns

Valter was a huge struggle for me even on lunatic, so I worry a little if difficulty keeps moving in the same direction.

But at least I have a 5* archer now.

It's not that bad outside of Infernal. Besides, Legion has a trick to him

4 of the reinforcements only spawn when you kill Legions, so kill his friends first, then try and kill all the Legions in one turn

Valter I couldn't advise with, I beat Lunatic with Cherche/Oboro/Lilina/Azura by the skin of my teeth, god bless Wings of Mercy

Yeah, I've been playing since day 1 as a F2P, and I don't think I've managed to beat a single Infernal map just yet.

I see what the wiki says too, I really don't know why I remember seeing 5* units in the reward page

How about a flying sword user? That would be pretty novel.

You mean like Palla?

You'll use Caeda and like it.

We'll get Brave Narcian with his Runesword soon

Lucina is also uncredited for whatever reason.

Union strikes, likely.

What? Since when is she an A tier unit?

Since Est was S tier, obviously

Take a good, hard look at and see how many questionable placements there are.

Armored tome user when?

Trying to decide on an A skill for +Atk, -Def Brave Roy. Leaning towards Darting Blow. Yes, no?

Darting is probably the safest bet if you're running him alone, but you can get the same effects with a Hone Cavalry on him.

Forgot to continue, if you're fine without Darting though, and you have some way to buff his Speed, Fury is also an excellent pick for him, and pairs wonderfully with his innate Desperation.

With GHBs you don't actually need to do all 2-3 difficulties unless you plan on merging units or have OCD. Anyone can get the lowest tier battle done and you're set.

should i just make two +10 cherches. the first one is great, KOs effies and doesnt afraid of anything

Here's the REAL tier list.

>newfag who just started yesterday
>earlier thread I got a -atk brave lyn people told me reroll
>do it despite buggy launcher
>now I have a neutral brave lyn and a +def -res brave ike
this is good right

i dont even play arena assault, the game pisses me off when i cant steam roll the modes with my distant counter team of ryoma nowi and hector, every time i get killed by randomly built units like a laachesis with sword breaker or any teleporting skills in general i just want to uninstall and never play again, i just feel like the game is trying to troll me when enemy units can just randomly have a move that fucks me when they normally dont

>Anna
>bad skills
Her weapon is a WoM 2 innate, and she naturally comes with fucking Vantage. She's at least better than Sharena's Threaten Res 2 innate weapon and Spd +3.
Definitely better than what you started with, up to you if you want to keep rerolling for a +Spd Lyn or not though.

>Alphonse
>Bad skills

I just stopped trying to go deathless and take whatever coins I can.

seriously what do I do with all these damn cherches

If I merge a 5* down to a 4* do they get the 5* skills?

Asking cause I have a bad 5* nowi.
didn't check ivs before I SI with her

I'm happy if she's usable as is.

Any news on what those coins are going to be used for?

look at the bottom right corner of the chart and delete your post

They're called Sacred, so probably seal-related.

Promote that 4* before merging, all merges are lost upon ranking up.
>Pivot
>Atk +3 filler
>Fortify Def for TT or something
I'd focus on inheriting Pivot onto units, Armors mainly.

I have the same problem but with est I just ended up merging her since there is no skills worth inheriting on est

>nowi not even on the list
which fucking genius made this shit

I believe they do get 5* skills, but if it's a good unit, just upgrade it to 5* then merge.

If it's meh or there's a shit-ton of the unit around (ie nino), don't waste your feathers upgrading all of them to 5*. Remember that a 4*+10= a 5*+5

next to setsuna

>no tempest trials
>no double SP
>cleared all my CCs
How am I supposed to farm SP now

Nowi's in the same fucking square as Ogma, Chrom and Setsuna. Whoever made this image is an idiot.

I got so many niles that I put 10 of them on a 3* niles that is still at lvl 1

I've heard uncleared Normal mode Chain Challenges are good for this.

>user in charge of graphic design
We're already off to a bad start

I fed my only hector to my brave ike for distant counter

I hope you know that Urvan only works with consecutive hits.

Same every time I got for a colorless I always will pull 1 niles. I might upgrade him since I have 5 3* and 5 4*. Need some fodder for the arena assault

congrats you just made him take 4x damage from follow-up attacks

hope he's +spd

why is she so damn low while effie is so high? nowi pretty much has no counter besides the obvious green units and even then guys like hector takes a heavy beating from her magic damage

Isn't this a phone game?

I do, but I'm only using him for brave weapons and desperation. He kills Reinhardts and mages on the counter. So far undefeated in that regard.

And I have two ikes so I'm using one as base kit and the other as dc ike

List maker is a retard, more at 11.

i thought about getting a neutral ike for free then inheriting hector onto him

then i realized that hector's innate quick riposte and distant counter does the same shit ike can do except more efficiently and less costly in investments, you are basically making a gimped hector that kills less effectively but can move 1 more space, which i would say isn't a big enough improvement to sacrifice hector for considering pivot and reposition is already a good way to cover for that movement weakness

I think the game wants me to have a Reindhart, i'm up to 7 4 stars and just pulled a 5.

Yes. We already feel guilty enough about it.

Sup Forums is finally really and truly lost.

phone games are too addicting, the gambling aspect is too cathartic because you can shit on people that dont have as good of luck as you

Vidya's been dying for nearly a decade now, it was bound to happen.

I decided to break down and make a horse team finally, but excluding Reinhardt. Going with Roy, Lyn, Olwen, Cecilia.

Yes but it's actually good which is shocking. And it has waifu in it by the droves.

>Olwen
Literally one of the best units in the game as long as you can keep the buffs up on her.
>good
I don't know if I'd go that far, but it's leagues better than shit like FGO at least.

My first 5* was an olwen, so i'd been playing with essentially the same gameplan anyway, and with +3 so far, reind is a heavier hitter than Olwen, even without Death Blow

>36k+ all colored crystals, along with 122k small/142k large universal crystals
>well over 1k small badges for each color
>over 400 large badges for each color
When are we finally going to do something with all of this shit?

Olwen needs her buffs, and either a +Atk or +Spd boon to really shine.

What's the Sup Forumserdict?