This and many other switch games are $60, why is this accepted?

>This and many other switch games are $60, why is this accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJbwEDhhETg
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1349314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who are you quoting and Rabbids is a full game.

I was honestly going to type something else but forgot and just typed the second part
oh well

Because it's better than most other 60 dollar games?

It's good, but you really think it's $60 good? I mean, there are so many other games that are cheaper and better and so many $60 games miles ahead of this. I'd say this is $40 at max

>paid online
>tiny library
>physical DLC
>preorder bonuses
>$60 games
>mobile games
>numerous blunders like sticker star, SF0, fedforce, color splash
Guys, I think it may be time to face the facts.

>Literally every other major title on PS4 or XBO or PC is $60
>Shitpost that it's only accepted on Nintendo platforms
Fuck off

It's okay when Nintendo does it according to Nintendogaf. It's an Ubisoft game but the Nintendo IPs in it bring the defense force. Otherwise this would be called another Ubishit game.
Same people who shitpost every Xcom 2 thread with Rabbids, same people who derail threads whining about no Switch port all the time

that consoles are shit?

user, I'm gonna stop you right there. No matter how much you like mario, a Ubisoft game will NEVER be worth 60 dollars.

It really should have been $40. I just can't justify giving Ubisoft 60 for this.

If you just use GCU from best buy youll save money in the long run and be paying less. Havent payed full price for a game since march.

I got the game for 43 bucks and its worth it.

I have hope for games in the future, and the nindies presentation seemed promising.

I am just saying something specific like this, plus it's ubisoft so you know not too much effort was put in.

Maybe it's just a good game and your incredible asshurt makes you look even dumber than you actually are ?

Super Lucky's Tale is being sold at $30
Divinity Original Sin 2 is $45
Crash Trilogy was sold at $40

You really think so? I think it's one of better Mario games of recent memory. Like I find it more engaging than Super Mario 3D World.

I'm not the same guy nor am I into games like this, but if you are, why wouldn't it be $60 good? 85 on Meta critic and its praised for being a good game. Was Knack worth $60, or the Order 1886? People buy crap waifubait that looks like it was made in 6 months for $60 on the regular here, why isn't this worth $60?

You can't justify giving them the price of every other retail game for being enthusiastic and approaching Nintendo with an unsafe, creative new project? Yeah, fuck you, moron.

Maybe you're a Nintendrrone who goes out of your way to defend ubishit with loot boxes and preorder bonuses because it has Mario characters on it? Given the current state of Sup Forums and the rampant Nintendofags that seems more likely.

Holy fuck. Play the game before bashing it. It's an incredible game. A Ubisoft title wouldn't get good reviews if it wasn't a solid game.

>$60 games
>paid online
Everyone else does this, why is it bad when Nintendo does it?
>numerous blunders
Just like Knack and every game on Xbox so far whats your point?

honestly all those mario games should be $40 max, but this is an ubisoft game and trendy

bought it from gamestop, played it for a few hours, then returned it. I thought it was ok.
$40 ok

What is $60 worth to you?

>A Ubisoft title wouldn't get good reviews if it wasn't a solid game.
Ubisoft literally pays for reviews and makes fake reviews of games. They were petty enough to make a fake petition against one of their games, they'll do anything.

>played it for a few hours
There's your problem right there

>argument is literally "other consoles are shit, why can't ours be too?"
Nice one

I mean this is Sup Forums so I am prepared to get fucked but
-soulsborne games
-Resident Evil 7
-Skyrim
-BotW
honestly the more fun I have with a game the more money I would spend on it, like osu is free but I would pay $100 to buy it if I knew how much I would love it

what am I missing out on? I probably played almost 50% of the game if it's ~8 hours long

No you didn't.

Ok then what am I missing out on

Game prices have stayed steady for the most part for me for 20 years, I paid $99 for DKC3 in 1996, the first game I ever brought first hand and Rabbids Kingdom Battle in spite of a significant increase in development costs is the same price, games have always been an expensive hobby, but it has at least been consistently expensive, other mediums have increased in cost even ahead of inflation whereas games have actually stayed the same in spite of inflation and significant increases in development costs.

If you don't think that the price is agreeable don't pay it.

Does someone pay you or are you just this autistus?

There's not really anything any of us can do about it.
Both of these thing have basically become standards now these days.
Whining about it on a Jamaican Turtle Racing form wont change anything.

He's just the average Sup Forums Nintendrrone insisting there's no possible way you couldn't find a Nintendo-related product a masterpiece, even when you called it okay, not even bad, he feels the inherent need to persist and defend.
If you didn't enjoy a game halfway in don't listen to the Nintendogaf

Does Nintendo pay you or are you just this autistus?

there's no loot boxes and the preorder weapons are as weak as your basic weapons.

Maybe you should stop being retarded right now.

I can do something about it though. I can buy used Nintendo platforms and either softmod them or buy used games. And I can not pay for online. And not buy DLC/amiibo. Then Nintendo gets zero (0) dollars from me while I still get to play Nintendo games. Problem is the Switch doesn't even really have a library at this point,

so, how long did you play it, user?

-Pathetic.
-Really? No seriously, really?
-Maybe it was on release, but not now, not with how old it is now.
-Empty world sims aren't worth that much to me sorry
I'm surprised you think $60 is too much when you would pay $60 for soulshit, a pretty inferior sequel, a ancient game, and a scam on par with no man's sky.

why are you so assblasted?

well we all have our own tastes I guess

I'm not the person you're hounding for "not playing long enough," just pointing out how pathetic the rampant white knighting it is when the guy didn't even say it was bad.

what's wrong with re7 though? I genuinely loved it and it was my first resident evil game.

Mario Rabbids is actually good though, so thats ok. First game that makes me grateful I bought a Switch.

Alright so trolling aside, why should I get this game over xcom?

>preorder weapons are as weak as your basic weapon
That's a lie. The weapons are alot better then anything you find at the start of the game and I know I didn't even change them until I started the the second world.

>resident evil 7
>someone's first resident evil game

Talk about fucking nightmare fuel jesus christ. I'm liable to die in my sleep tonight now, thanks asshole.

Soooo... you are pointing out that people are wrong about how good a game is, while not having played the game.

Really get the nuggin jogging.
Tickle the old noodle, even

>not knowing the true power of nintendo consoles
>buy console used
>pirate literally everything on it
There you go retard.

You wouldn't. You'd get it alongside XCOM if you enjoy that kind of game.

I love XCOM, but its nice to be able to play a game like XCOM without playing XCOM yet again.
I'm just not autistic enough to enjoy XCOM over and over again.

You're the one saying others are wrong going "WHAAAAA HE DOESN'T FIND A NINTENDO GAME A 11/10 MASTERPIECE? BETTER KEEP SAYING HE'S WRONG AND DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME ENOUGH BECAUSE EVERYTHING NINTENDO TOUCHES IS GOLD"
I know it's weird seeing things that go against your Nintendo echo chamber, but come on.

Why would you lie on the internet ? They are strickly inferior to world 2 weapon, and equal to weapon you can get with world 1 blueprints in chests.

Again, why try to lie when anybody who played the game will know instantly ? That's negroid level of bad judgement.

Nah, i'm the one calling you out for saying if a game is good or not while you haven't played it.

But please, calm down. No need to get so mad.

>pre order off Amazon get all my switch games for 20% less
The only way I'm buying switch games.

Handheld gaming at console prices

Isn't it about ~ 20 hours long

Sure, that's why there's a million replies to the guy saying it was just okay about how wrong he is for not deeming the game a masterpiece. Because that's preposterous thinking in the echo chamber
Nintendogaf Sup Forums is the worst timeline

Is it actually as difficult as XCOM? I know that Nintendo can publish some pretty difficult RPGs.

Not at all. People saying this is difficult have probably never played and Xcom game and dont know how to play them effectively. That said the difficulty is not why its enjoyable. Its light hearted and not as intense as Xcom, which is its own appeal really.

Isn't there just one replies to the guy that said it was okay why you exaggerating so much.

No. You can only have three people in a party and it still fails to match the difficulty of XCOM.
Unless you like Rabbids, literal memes, and garbage-tier humor there's no reason to buy this over XCOM

20-30 hours. Which is why I'm skeptical about how long he played the game, if he played it at all.

Have you played worlds 3 and 4?

Where are those millions replies user?

reply them to this post. Meanwhile, in the real world, i'll continue wondering why we should take the opinion of someone who didn,t play the game seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJbwEDhhETg

Go to 7:05
"Because, you know, clearly xcom invented this genre. In all seriousness, its a fair comparison. But don't short change this entire game when it plays like another game in the same genre."

Calling this game a xcom copy with mario is like calling crash bandicoot a mario copy. Or puyo puyo a tetris copy. Or spyro the dragon a banjo kazooie copy. Understand why its a stupid thing to say now?

Nintendrrone number one literally hounds the guy before you, Nintendrrone number two, came into the picture.
>play one half of a game or at the very least a quarter of the game
>n-no! You didn't play long enough to understand the genius of Nintendo!
Fuck off

"It gets good 4 hours in" games aren't a meme, they actually do exist. Sorry if that angers you.

But where did he play a quarter or half the game ? He played 4 hours. (or more likely, he didn't)

>having to play 1/4-1/2 of a game before it "gets good"
Only in the Nintendo echo chamber is this a good defense

>be retarded
>say retarded shit wehn you get your shit pushed in

Ayo hol up.

So you be sayin'

That i need to play a game before sayin it's no good???

SHEEEEEIT

I apologized if it made you angry, since from this response, it clearly did.

>60 dollars is somehow a problem after 12 years paying the same price for new released console games

Amazing

Europoor here, I bought it day one for 40 euros, while Xbox one & PS4 games are 60 - 69 euros.

>just another thread of the Nintendo Defense Force flocking to white knight everything and anything
Geez only thing missing are the usual boogeymen accusations.
This board is nothing but a Nintendofag echo chamber and the Nintendogaf meme is 100% real at this point. The biggest drones, the worst posters, and the lowest tastes comes from the Nintendrrones, who have long since made up the vocal minority of stupid shit while putting the blame on others.
This board is beyond help at this point

Unless you are severely restrained on cash, why not gewt both.

X-com strategy is generally more complex. And there is the base management and all that, also quite replayable.

Rabbids is a fun game, the base game and hard + challenge are indeed challenging and there are some good humor from time to time.

It's possible to play more than 1 game in a genre. I still buy platformers and even if most aren,t as good as DKC2 or TF they are still enjoyable.

Why not go to neogaf then? They got the same delusion as you, a perfect fit.

>They are strickly inferior to world 2
Yeah no shit they're not going to give you overpowered weapons at the start of the game
user I'm literally playing the game right now

>Neogaf
>the website that changed their layout for a Zelda release and voted a Zelda game as their goty
>not the lowkey place all Nintendrrones come from
Maybe you should go back

Not as difficult, but the game is more fair especially with hit chance only being 100%, 50%, or 0%. The game is still far from a cakewalk though.

>Make stupid argument
>Get called out for it
>HOLY DONGGLES NINTENDO DEFENCE FORCE AGAIN

I

70 iq seems a terrible life to live, better you than me.

Tripfags are only 3/5s of a person
>post facts about a website
>n-no you stupid
Pathetic drones

because im not a poor nigger

How would you justify $70 for games on all other platforms instead?

>not the lowkey place all Nintendrrones come from
I do recall seeing screenshots of Neogaf posts saying Knack was going to the Mario killer a little bit ago but I guess its only where Nintendo fags live I guess.

>post facts

lol

who the fuck is buying vidyas for $70

They also predicted that HZD would beat Zelda.

I'm not even joking

Or that Switch would fail like the WiiU

Truly, they are the most staunch Nintendo fan, and certainly not fellating sony whenever possible.

I'm predicting a just pretending from the retarded sonybro soon.

Plenty do, apparently.
Answer the question.

i wouldn't necessarily call them a lot better
they are on equal footing to weapons you get after the first mid-boss fight.

and the the fights toward that are babby first xcom level where you have to actively try to get killed if you want to get anything other than perfect

Literally google searched "Neogaf Zelda"
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1349314
Sup Forums is just an extension of Neogaf when it comes to making an echo chamber and circlejerk for Nintendo fanboys

Leafs, sadly.

One of the many reasons Switch can't be a substitute for 3DS

Okay so, leave? I'm not sure why you come here if you hate it so much.

>pretendo yearolds
>facing facts
Pick one

So, you linked a closed thread on gaf. What am i looking for?

calm down, Goldson. If you have another autistic rant we'll have to call in your handler.

I am going to assume you mean $60
I never talked about other consoles, I am talking about the switch and this specific game. I just don't believe this is worth $60, there just isn't that much content. And the fact there is dlc is disgusting and even worse is the season pass is $20.

Even Dualshockers gave BotW 10/10, is DUALSHOCKERS a Nintendo website?

I'm sure you'd love it if everyone who wasn't 110% frothing over Nintendo left, giving you a perfect safespace away from the mean dissenters or criticizers
Literally wanting Sup Forums of all places as your console safespace
That's probably the end goal desu, matches well with the intense amount of Nintendo shilling and white knighting that goes on nowadays compared to any other company