How is Sup Forums liking it so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rylhxm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7H19ADBgink
youtu.be/wrfk-Aj2nMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong place
hipsters here only like cool indie pixel art garbage and pugb

I don't like any of those as well as Mosous, user.

Kou Shibusawa's strategy stuff is great, though.

I'm enjoying it
Sophie is best girl with best kit
The clashing art styles make me laugh too

Autists on Sup Forums get really mad when you say musous are trash so everyone will say it's good

I don't play enough Musou games to appreicate a crossover. Is it fun?

Yeah it's pretty fun
It's got a bunch of characters from Koei Tecmo games, so there's DoA, Atelier, Ni-Oh, etc

Bretty good. I like the branching paths though got I got mad because I accidentally locked myself out of an ending by completing a different stage first. That's what multiple playthroughs are for though. How do you actually unlock the OCs as playable though?

Waiting until I get paid to get it, I really like crossover stuff like this.

>that remix of Arena from DW3
you can say what you want about Musou games but goddamn is the music always great

The crossover stuff is silly and the generic "humans" of the crossover world are furries so you commit furry genocide in battles

Oh wow, do they have celshading on the characters? That's pretty cool.

I'm unsure about it because there'll probably be Musou All-Stars 2 with twice the content in a year or two

Warriors All-Stars: Empires

Is this an actual good Musou game?

What's your jam so far?
my.mixtape.moe/rylhxm.webm

FUCK YOU RYU, ALWAYS RUINING MY SHIT WITH YOUR ENDLESS ASS POUNDING

>William-sama is the only English speaker
I admire the dedication but its weird hearing him talk so much

Warriors™ All-Stars: Xtreme Legends: Complete* Edition

*DLC not included

Your skirr against Ony iz imprezzive

Just some characters. The DW, SW, DOA, Deception, Ninja Gaiden, and Nioh characters aren't cell shaded.

I think I'm nearly done with story mode, just been putzing around in the various side missions for awhile now. The bravery system is a nice idea for a morale system, but once you start getting momentum battles turn into a cakewalk. It's funny to see the game recommend level 50 for stages and I'm completing them at level 20 or below on the hardest difficulty.

Level requirements are usually a joke in Musous, it just means fodder takes 1-2 more hits

>having a jam that isnt this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=7H19ADBgink
Wew

>DoA
Dropped

>Doesnt like Marie, Honkers, and Kasumi

How do Honoka, Rio, spooky girl (don't know her name, but the one that can turn people's heads into pumpkins), and Honoka play?

Honoka and the other DOA grills are actually pretty good. I havent played that much of Rio or whoever spoopy pumpkin girl is though

Has the game been cracked yet?

>no freemode
>predetermined story mode missions
>no mounts
L O L
It's shit even for a musou game

How do you complete Ayane's 3rd request?

I assume this wording is fucked. Should it be clear 5 times with 1000 KOs each? I cleared it once with 1000 but counter didn't tick.

1000 enemies with 5 officers?

I didn't count the officers so I'll try that, thanks.

musou games start to get boring as fuck. its literally the same brainless buttonmashing shit in every game just with other characters.

No, it's awful

I dont get the Atelier barrel meme

I haven't played All-stars yt but one of the items you use a lot are barrel bombs, so is it a reference to that?

Depends on what's your idea of fun.

All of them suffer the Weak/Hard system where you mash weak so many times and then hit hard for your 'ender'. They all also suffer from 'Grunt uselessness'. The fodder are just that, fodder. Outside of the most stray of arrows/projectiles, do not except the grunts to hit back, ever.

Now if you like to have a lot of map control and mobility, Hyrule Warriors Legends on the 3DS is the best, given you can tell secondary units where to go, and then take direct control of them on the fly as well. Pirate Warriors 3 offers more options for 'enders' with the friendship system, and also has more flashy musho's in turn that all come out at once. All Star's is more like the mass amount of hero variety is just massive.

I already fully completed Hyrule Warriors and Pirate Warriors 3, just want a decent new Musou and this one looks ok.

Bonding with the real shit.

youtu.be/wrfk-Aj2nMs

I'm having fun with it.
Laegrinna has been pretty cool even if she has trouble with motherfuckers who get in her face.

Still have a lot of characters to try till I find my favorite

Can't wait to wreck shit with my boy.

Loving the interactions between characters Ryu and Willian are bros and loving how dere dere is Ayane for Ryu in this one, looks like someone in Omega Force ship them.

Also funny how Willian make a joke about Ayane trying to seduce him in the hot spring and get scared as fuck after Ayane reaction.

I'm having fun. But it kinda feels like a fighting game you don't plan to invest much time into, and just want to check out the characters. If you have a better option for a musou to play, go with that instead. Also, Tamaki a cute.

Felt like a cheap non-dynasty/samurai warriors musou game, but otherwise it's neat to see character who usually have problem to kill 1 enemy in their own game kicking everyone's asses over here.
aut
I think it's no more than reference to Gust tradition to make you able to inspect barrel and have your character to say barrel in cutesy way.
There's a barrel just lying around in musou all stars.