There are people out there who prefer VRmemeRE7 over this masterpiece of gameplay

>There are people out there who prefer VRmemeRE7 over this masterpiece of gameplay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LrVou1Jo7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>man giving a blowjob to a giraffe

youtube.com/watch?v=7LrVou1Jo7w

It's funny because most character action games are full of QTEs -- they just don't show a button prompt for them. Not to mention every RE back to RE1 had stick wiggling.

It's kinda weird how people played RE6 badly and then blamed the game for punishing them for playing badly.

The campaigns and straight up garbage and everything wrong with modern game design.

The combat might be fun but it's trapped inside one of the most awful AAA games ever made.

Jake and Sherry > Chris and Piers > Leon and Helena > Ada and Agent

I dont
Remake>2>1>4>3>>>>>>>>>Zero>5>6>7

They had their moments, I replayed recently and the garbage QTE/Vehichle sections are mostly limited to once per chapter while you get to play the game the rest of the time
It's not perfect but it's less obnoxious than I remembered it being
Mercenaries is GOAT though

kek, can't unsee

I liked 6, playing coop is fun on professional too.

7 as a game is basically
>HAHA wasn't that bit super scary? Did you react just like your favorite youtuber? How did they react at this bit? Did you rike it?
Fuck Capcom chasing the jewtube reaction bait meme

Hopefully, we'll get Revelations 3 or the RE2 remake soon. Though I'd really like an ORC sequel.

Never ever

REmake2 is vaporware. More like WE NOT DO IT.

I wish there was a Mercenaries/Raid game with this combat, a fuckton of characters, weapons and maps on consoles/PC.

Would be fucking amazing.

Best we get is a an average 3DS game.

Probably because RE6 has some of the worst level design I've ever seen.
Everyone talks about how good the gameplay is but you can only really have fun with it in mercenaries.
Most of the main campaign is so bad because it can never just stay still and let get into the gameplay because its always throwing new shit at you.
Its just none stop set piece and QTEs that ruin any peace the game might have.

7 is better because 7 has legit level design with thought put into it.
Plus it has a legit creepy atmosphere and gameplay like the classic REs.
It ain't perfect but its a hell of a lot better then 6.
6 will always be the worst mainstream RE game.

The pure contrarianism from you faggots sickens me to my core.
Literally NO ONE defended RE6, I'd know because I actually liked the fucking game.
Suck a fat dick.

I've tried to get into RE after seeing all the praise for 4 and 5 and it just makes no fucking sense to me, these games control like shit. Worse than MGS2 and 3 even. I might just try 6 to see if I like it more than 4 or 5

This is one of the worst and most disappointing games in recent times.

how new are u

>like the classic REs
You VII cucks are delusional.

Nigger, I bought it on release and still play Mercs occasionally.

I'm starting to think I'll actually like 6 considering Sup Forums's opinion on the game

It should be illegal to be so sexy

RE7 is the saddest thing ever happened to a videogame series. When i heard no one buying it i was so happy.

RE6 Ada looks so goddamn weird.

It sold above their projected sales though

Sexy wierd

Are you saying that going from a third person action genre to an fps vr game was a bad choice for the series? UNTHINKABLE

It's almost as if RE7's release retroactively convinced RE6 haters that RE6 wasn't so bad because Capcom did the impossible and released a worse RE game.

RE6 has its moments and arguably the best Mercs in the series.

You can tell the character designer has an underbite fetish. Rebecca in the new movie has one too.

Her ps1 model is sexier than that trash.

ADA WAIT

So, I finally sucumbed and played 7 after uninstalling it first time (barely managed 30 mins). And while I dont dislike it as much as first time, its simply amazing how limited it is due to obviously being a VR game.

The most glaring part is where you're crawling in the wall with all the worms crawling, they are so laughably done and just scream VR its crazy.

Overall, game is way too short and barebones to warrant full price tag. Weapon handling was awesome though and some of the best in the series (looking at you double barrel shotgun / Albert 01)

Story of my life.

I haven't played RE7 but by default I prefer it to 6 because 6's controls and level design make me want to gouge my fucking eyes out.

RE7's level design is fucking atrocious purely because it does not lend itself well to FP.

And you fags never explain why its not.
Pretty much everything is their from the classic REs.

RE7 level design was great though.

How did they manage to fuck up Claire's design so bad in Code Veronica? She looked so much better in 2.

Dino Crisis is more of an RE game than RE7 is.

i actually finished this....

But it wasn't though.

>play mercenaries
>tons of enemies
>get combo time
>suddenly no enemies

>The Gun Kata. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The Gun Kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents, while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increased lethal proficiency makes the master of the Gun Katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.

remember modern RE is dead

Post em boys. Thats 36 on legal version, I have over 80 on pirate one.

Doubt even the biggest 7 fans have even close to that.

Shit

Holy shit that's retarded.

almost every thing nu-capcom does nowadays is retarded aside from the re-make. Re7 was okish but they were unrealistically expecting it to sell a bazillion units

Even I don't know why I've played this so much.

How were they authorized to fire such a powerful goddamn weapon?

Seriously, how many people did she just kill?

Heard so much about part 4, finally play it and get murked at first village; never play again.

A lot more than the zombies, also the ending implies that the zombies could be cured. making leon and chris a bunch of murderers

>unrealistically expecting it to sell a bazillion units
Not really Capcom took the smart root with 7 and made it mostly cheap compared to 5 and 6.
They made their money back and have also almost reached their target goal.
It just shows cheaper projects will always be a safer option then making a game cost so much it can never make its money back.

I just shows that youtube facecam clickbait is video games now.

I don't believe they hit 10 million sales already they were at 3.5m during release and were expecting at least 4m

.....what?

No not the 10 million goal I was talking about the 4million goal.

not those ones
those ones are pretty far gone, decaying wise

youre retarded for thinking standing still in a close quarters gun fight is a good idea

>re6 ada
>re6 at all

shit disturbing for no reason so early in the morning
6's is the best rendition of her ever
if only all chingers were this reliably super cute

Vendetta was better than 7. I find it funny how in that scene both of them act like they are as fast as wesker in 5 with all the dashing.

Yeah you're right man. That's a totally realistic depiction of a gunfight. What the fuck was I thinking?

How is it cheaper when they developed a whole new fucking engine for it?

eh I just treat 7 as a spinoff or something, vendetta was kind of ok aside from leon being a edgy retard who lobs grenades in a highway and lets random waitreses get shreded

Well Capcom said they already made back their development costs ages back so I guess it was pretty cheap.

7's biggest sins are

>FPS
>5 hours game being sold for 59,99€ + DLC

People throwing money like that are the reason we now live in age where you need to fork out almost 100€ for a single fucking game with everything included.

Just kidding you dont get preorder exclusives :)

>ignoring CV

All the classic REs are 5 hours long too.
Plus I've replayed 7 like 4 times now so I got my moneys worth.
All I want is my DLC now.
And RE2\Remake.

>not being able to enjoy RE4
I'm so sorry, user.

RE4 is basically a fare ground shooting gallery with lite RPG elements in the form of upgrading your weapons. It rewards exploration and observation by giving you treasures which you can then sell to buy more upgrades. The guns themselves feel excellent with a good sense of feedback and satisfying reload animations. On top of that, it's basically a big dumb action movie with some of the most memorable dialogue and one-liners in modern video games. There's a good sense of tension and a feeling of dread as well, especially on your first playthrough when you have no idea what could be laying in wait behind the next corner, and some legitimately spooky moments that aren't just jumpscares.

It's shit.

>re4
>best game in the series
>worst girl in the series

It's literally the worst RE game ever made. B-movie Paul W.S Anderson tier "action" with more linear hallways than FFXIII. Terrible sound design, worse QTE's than RE4.

>jumping over a helicopter on a superbike whilst pulling a tailwhip with someone on the back
>survival horror

It's SHIT, Jim.

>her hand coming of

What a nice detail

>Plus I've replayed 7 like 4 times now so I got my moneys worth.

Literally how? Half way through my 2nd play I just stopped and never touched it again. Yes it was the boat part-

Because its fun.
And I like the boat.

I love the wackiness and over the topness of 6, but man everything just feels so shitty and not "juicy". Shooting a zombie feels so weak and without effect, punching them too. It doesn't feel good to play, even if you can perform wacky moves. The game also doesn't look that great and is very uninteractive (everything is glued together)

RE7 had better feeling, atmosphere, interaction, boss fights. Even wackiness was better (whole Jack character was amazing). Only thing lacking is enemy variety and length is a bit short (even though RE1-3 were even shorter, but still).

Resi 6 is fantastic

>there are people that continued to play RE games after 2

This is just the same salty faggot

yep that's me

They're great!

I love how the even with the RE6 shitter samefagging that hard,people still says It sucks.They arent even defending RE7 they are just saying RE6 is horrible...you know,the truta

>but Muh Mercenaries!
>RE6 is such a shitshow that the only think semi-decent is a mini game that is pretty much "shoot stuff to get bigger Numbers!" Borefest

>played through RE5 with a friend
>just installed RE6 (for the nude mods)
will i be able to find a random partner?
>check raid mode coop matches
>just one russian guy who is too high of a level to play with