Was she supposed to be the love interest?

Was she supposed to be the love interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2009/08/07/valve-researching-sign-language-for-use-in-half-life-2-episode/
vocaroo.com/i/s04EfcOWpjQQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1NTz7JgxsPL
vocaroo.com/i/s0jdNTD0tcsb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is but Valve doesn't really make fan service bullshit.

a FULLY MODELED love interest

The ferns... Mister Freeman

How's there gonna be a love interest? Nigga can't even talk.

Stop it Eli, I'm not fucking your daughter.

HL3 leak showed she didnt actually give a fuck about Gorden and he was just an errand boy to deliver her to Gman.

>Gave Gordon a non-choice in HL1
>Programmed her to deliver a message without knowing about it
>People still think Alyx left Gordon because lol gg scrub

to be honest the leak felt a lot like last minute fanfiction marc pulled from his ass. The only decent part was the whole "they have a dyson sphere and are unstoppable" part.

dripdripdrip

There's evidence in leaks from several years ago supporting it. Source even has an object effect designed for implementing objects phasing in and out of reality in builds dated 2014-ish, suggesting the story draft involving it is at least that old if not older.

>The only decent part was the whole "they have a dyson sphere and are unstoppable" part.

I'd be fine with HL3 ending with Humanity wiped out, and Freeman being assigned elsewhere by Gman.

they couldn't have been wiped out
Glados still have frozen humans in the lab
and by the time of Portal 2, the earth has already flourished back as seen from the moon's view

She was mostly there to pat the player on the back.

Worst character in the game

I'm wondering how much was set in stone.
The last bit of information, afaik, we got from valve was that they were looking into sign language.
engadget.com/2009/08/07/valve-researching-sign-language-for-use-in-half-life-2-episode/

Where would that fit in?

Valve goes through a shitload of different ideas for things before they settle on anything, I wouldn't be surprised if the Episode 3 synopsis was based on the last version of the story being worked on before the project was axed.
Go look through the Half-Life 2 beta leak from 2003 if you want to see how an in development Valve game looks.

How so?

>The ferns... Mister Freeman

What ferns?

FULLY

WE

WUZ FOKKEN PRAWNZ, MEN

FREEEEEEEEMAN ASHES

vocaroo.com/i/s04EfcOWpjQQ

Reminder that her orginal concept art looks like this

vocaroo.com/i/s1NTz7JgxsPL

UMA DELICIA

vocaroo.com/i/s0jdNTD0tcsb

DIOS MIO SHE SO DANG CALIENTE MANG. I'D LET HER SUCK MY CHORIZO IF YOU KNO HWAT I SAING!

Why is she an alien?

Wait, are those ovaries? Actual real literally modeled ovaries?

Really? Fucking really?

Valve went through a really weird conceptual-art phase that lasted a number of years.

So that's what a mastectomy looks like.

BRIDGES

Rise and sh-shine Mr Fernman, r-rise and shine.

FULLY
MODELED
CERVIX

no, stupid. I'm pretty sure that's the bone structure to move the models around

No just the cervix

HELLO FELLOW HUMANS