Possible New My Hero Fighting Game

Would you buy a new My Hero Academia fighting game for PS4, Xbox, PC and Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O_ITeMlZTaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only if best girl was in it

Aaaa hell yeah. I thought I was the only one who liked her. Better then that stupid floating girl.

>Bakucuck.
I hate that fucking faggot.

That depends, who's making it? If it's Aksys I'm all in

>both at full health
>Midoriya ulting and with 4 bars already

explain

Yes

A One Piece game would better

what this guy said

I'd say training mode but there's also a timer clearly counting down.

What kind of fighting game has four minute matches holy shit

This

No. I would rather have an action RPG or beat em up than yet another shitty fighting game

Literally exists on 3DS and can also cross multiplayer with the Dragonball Z fighting game

Too much of a brainlet?

>fighting
Again? Yeah the series lends itself well to 1v1 fights, but I'd rather it focused on environments and leaping from tall building to building and such.

What we definitely need is MORE fighting games in the already oversaturated market. Yes. Let's crash the genre again for another 10 years like last time.

plenty of games let you enable or disable the timer in training mode

forever doomed to over the shoulder fighter. We couldn't even get a smash clone Jump Superstars for consoles. A real fighter never going to happen. The why DBZF is shaping up that's also going to fail hard and push back 2D plane fighters.

only if it has tintin

Dude's permanently pissed and I admit he's an asshole, but the twerp's grown on me for some reason.

Just can't bring myself to hate the guy.

man id fucking kill for a MHA capcom fighter.

youtu.be/O_ITeMlZTaA

Mirio as an unlockable boss character.

Standard shonen protag special asspull ability

Depends. Would it be the funky 2D/3D hybrid style like in the newer GGs?

Deku's ults are always available to him from the word go, the problem is that it renders fingers/hands/arms unusable.

That game looks like casual trash, and it's on the 3ds so will never be taken seriously as a fighting game.

that roster isn't bat at all with a few tweaks
remove Tetsutetsu, Mineta and some of the villians
add AM and Aizawa

>Every fighting game has to be a tryhard tourney circlejerk to be good

Those games were made by ASW by the way

I keep forgetting how stupid Deku looks when he starts glowing when using OfA in the anime

Mark my words, this is the next big anime series they're making a Hollywood produced adaption for western audiences.

As Marvel and DC struggle to find good source material to adapt into film (MCU is over once Tony Stark dies in Infinity Wars/RDJ is tired of the role and is replaced with Riri Williams), they need to be reminded by the japs of how fun super heroes can be

Only if its made by Arc System Works. They have literally perfected the celshaded anime aesthetic on top of being pretty good at making anime fighters.

Only if it comes out, like, next month. Then a future one when the series ends.

I've already been through the "you will never play as X until the next game" too many times with the Naruto games.

"casual" fighters are only fun for a few hours. I just want a One Piece game that's actually legit.
And I love ASW, but that still looks like ass.

I feel like BlazBlue's fighting system would be perfect for a BnHA fighter. Drive Attacks can be replaced with their Quirks, and the special moves/Overdrives/Astral Finishers can be their special super moves from the manga.

Only if she's in it

rather have a HxH game

This.

Only if I can O post in ranked

No.

Yes..but it will only come if the 3DS game sold well.

Deku starts with a full bar because his supers reduce his health

Isn't part of the fun in HiatusxHiatus that the powers are kind of weird and it's just as much about how you use them/what the characters sacrifice to gain then? There are a couple of characters who are super heavily "combat focused", but just as many who use non-combat powers in a combat way that would feel weird in a 1 on 1 fighter.

You would need two set ups for him then. Deku "Sports Festival" then Deku "Full Cowl" or something.

how about My Hero Academia + Rainbow Six Siege.

and it's all about rescuing people from massive sinking cruise liners, burning buildings, land slides, floods, earthquakes and hostage situations.

Honestly, I would love that. Shounen fans would be mad it's not all about punching villains, but saving people could be a blast.

>implying anime games will ever be anything other than a shovelware party fighter or musou

Ibara is best girl.
Tokoyami is best boy.

On a base roster of 25-30 characters what would be your picks?

Heros:
Deku
Bakugou
Todoroki
Iida
Uraraka
Tsuyu
Tokoyami
Kaminari
Kirishima
Momo
Mirio
Sun Eater
All-Might
Aizawa
Gran Torino
Endeavor
Kamui Wood
TetsuTetsu
Kendo
Inasa or Mei

Villains:
Shigaraki
First Noumu
Twice
Dabi
Toga
Spinner
Stain
Muscular
All for One
Overhaul

>could've had giantess powers
>author changes it last minute because it seems too redundant
>reduces the giant qt to a side character
>gives the main girl lame gravity powers and crybaby syndrome instead
It doesn't help the MC whines about shit way too often too. Dropped this series after the two main boys fought and didn't look back.

Same. Don't understand why people like this faggot

Bakugo is shit and a bully.

I think Mineta is a piece of shit, but he could be a good fighter if all his moves revolve around his sticky hair grapes.

>how fun superheroes can be

What is Spiderman Homecoming?

Low test faggots

> a series that while good has some of the worst character designs in all of existence
>as a fighting game

>Arc System
This is the new Platinum Games, isn't it?

Arc is way older. They simply were the only figathan dev to reamin with 2d aesthetic. When every other dev went with 3d looks.

No, I mean every anime now has to have a game by ArcSys because obviously every anime needs to be a fighter. Boku no Hero and HxH do not work as fighters, especially HxH.

>What is Spiderman Homecoming?
I'll take garbage movies from 2017, for 100 points, Alex.

>fighting game
>anime shit
>buying
I wouldn't bother pirating.

A Deku-only game where you have full control over how much OfA he uses and have to manage using it and not killing yourself would be pretty rad. Shit, half the Quirks everybody has would be cool as shit for a videogame. Exploding Bakugo around would be fucking neato.
>no Froppy aquatic stealth-action game
Why live

If it's good
and if I can play as Toga

What if they added a dating system in the gaming?

>A Date With Uraraka
>A Date With Froppy

Which of the Heroes would YOU take out on a date?

arrr no best girl right here

>melt's your dick when having sex
>Can't hold her hand.
nah

she can control it i hope

>she orgasms and loses control
Hope it was worth it user

>he doesnt know

Sure, if Arc did it... but it would be worse than Guilty Gear in terms of character depth/detail (much like DBZF looks)... so they'd have to meme-it-up by making it like Mahvel or VSav.

What a horrible opinion to have, I'm sorry user for your autism user.
Also "MC whines about shit way too much." The fuck? Deku doesn't whine about jack shit. He just sucks it up and pushes forward, that kid is a fucking legend and probably the least whiny character I've ever seen in an anime. Are you sure you didn't watch Evangelion by mistake?

>sports festival to test the students skills
>its conveniently literally only fighting and running events so that the MCs can compare their overpowered dicks
>meanwhile 99% of the others students' quirks are useless for these events and they are basically normal teenagers set up against super humans
its hilarious how none of the people in the series pointed out how unfair this is
the girl that can make anything has without doubt the most powerful quirk and she got her shit pushed in

Welcome to shonen, Naruto did the same shit around 2002
>can't get promoted from the lowest rank of ninja unless you can beat someone with bullshit eye/god powers 1v1

wow, you're right.
If only they had a school where they could learn to use their power.

You're a fucking idiot

that's because Momo is retarded

Todoroki
>Has two super bars, when you use fire it raises the ice bar, when you use ice it raises the fire bar.

Bakugou
>Has high airborne mobility, frequently damages both sides of his character model, hits really hard on the ground.

Uraraka
>Can set the enemy into an "airborn" state to screw up combos

Fat Gum
>Gains super from taking damage, can convert super bar into attack at the cost of lower defense

Kirishima
>Red Riot UNBREAKABLE

Shigaraki
>Once you're on low enough health, his grapple insta-kills.

There's a few character's that should probably be reserved for boss fights though, to test people on their ability to play aggressively, defensively, and deal with weird gimmicks/play a more paced game.

>heroes are supposed to be able to respond quickly and properly handle threats
>hero effectiveness is being tested primarily based on being able get to places quickly and handle threats
You're right, that seems completely unfair

Easy
>normals fill the meter