I think current gen consoles including the Switch have more than enough power, devs are just lazy

I think current gen consoles including the Switch have more than enough power, devs are just lazy

>inb4 crysis.jpg

Thanks for the expert opinion. I really value your input.

[spoile]NOT!

Well, when they are making multiplats they have to aim for PCMR TOASTERS not 1337 RIGS since the former are much more common than the later.
PC is holding the gaming back.

>newfag can't even use spoilers
CTRL+S summer friend.

Devs being lazy as fuck and aiming their games for the widest audiences is nothing new. The alarm bells should be ringing when some PS2 games look and play better than modern trash.

you can't really do that on a phone

>look better
good joke

You made that thread about Crysis yesterday, didn't you

You just sit here on Sup Forums every single day and shill Uncharted for free

>more polygons means it looks good
retard

Lmao what? I've never played crysis, I was just comparing last generation graphics to this generation and figured most devs were just lazy and we use current gen consoles as a cop out when its just lazy devs

no but it looks like you are if you think that looks good today

SH3 is certainly animated better than that garbage

>industry notorious for long hours, crunch time and low pay
>HURR DURR THEY ARE ALL LAZY

Why the fuck do people think a position of ignorance is the perfect place from which to judge?

The original Crash games look better than this uninspired garbage

from a consumer point of view, that is not an excuse
I work my ass off for my paycheck too, and if I decide to spend some of it on vidya, I expect it to be worth it

>face is richly detailed and looks quite realistic, so brain doesn't trigger uncanny valley
>hair and clothing look off because there is not enough detail on them relative to the face
>the face looks close to irl
>the wool lining of the coat looks like shit
This is why modern games look like ass. They put so much effort into faces that the lower details of the shit surrounding the face makes the brain go "Wait, something isn't right here". It's an offshoot of uncanny valley. It doesn't help that when shit is actually moving it gets even fucking worse, because the faces looks natural but does not move in a way that is natural. The brain cannot reconcile the two, so it triggers an abhorrence reaction in order to protect you.
PS2 games look "good" because everything is equal to the rest. Heather's face looks in keeping as the rest of the graphics, therefore the brain does not instinctively trigger a reaction. The lack of natural lip-synch or bodily movements do not trigger an uncanny valley reaction because the brain is not expecting the character to act a certain way. And SH flips this with the body horror elements of the monsters.

You can decide you won't buy a game because the graphics aren't up to your standards all you want. What you can't do is declare the reason for that must be because the devs are lazy. You don't have a clue as to the reason. The real answer for it is almost always they had neither the time or the resources or just that your expectations are technically infeasible.

guy you sound asshurt and retarded the game does not look good now it looks dated look at her hair it looks fucking bad

Haha. You are wrong.

Thanks for confirming you didn't read the whole post, brainlet.

You're right, it's more likely that nearly every project is mismanaged.

your right im not reading your essay