Pickup a new game with my gf

>pickup a new game with my gf
>after 30 minutes I kinda learned how to play
>2-3 hours later shes still struggling to learn and keeps forgetting everything even when I explain.
>''This game sucks''
>Goes back to playing shitty mmos
Every fucking game.
Is she just shit or are women just worse at videogames?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=848Y1Uu5Htk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool blog, where do I subscribe?

Women are shit at games. Takes them like 5 times longer to get the hang of shit.

fuck off normie scum

Guys do this shit all the time as well. It's not just women.

whats with women and mmos anyway?

Means she wasn't enjoying it and didn't attempt to learn in the first place.
You sure you weren't just pushing your taste on her?

>Man does something poorly
>That man is bad at this task
>Woman does something poorly
>All women are bad at this task

Yep, I have a friend who seems to quit any game the moment it gets even slightly challenging. Quit Hitman in Colorado, quit Prey at the first Technopath, quit Hotline Miami and Papers Please in the first five minutes of each, it's infuriating.

I played through and finished Dark Alliance 2 with my GF recently

fuck of SJW kyss

Women generally aren't that great at skill based games, if you care about your gf you gotta lower the bar and play on easier difficulties.

Only game my gf would play was wow and gw2.

No, happens with games she wants to play aswell. Even casual shit like Overwatch.
>''lets get this game it looks like fun!''
>buy 2 copies
>play for a few hours
>she gives up and I dont even like this game so I never touch it again either.
>never play again

Well, she just sucks at video games then. Nothing more can be said.

Most girls are the same, only a small minority are similar to men in how they play.

Would you believe that most games are in fact, targeted at men
>WHY WONT MY GF PLAY VIDYA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's cause they make up the vast majority of people who buy them user, pretty simple business here.

Even when companies target games at women they are failures so it's kind of hard to do anything else when the market isn't there.

The problem is that men and women are completely different, what they like is different.

As such its impossible to please them both unless it's something like an mmorpg, almost all women who play games either play mobiles or mmorpg titles.

you just have shit taste in women. you are the engineer of your own misfortune

Men are better in most games that involve quick thinking and reaction time. Our brains are wired for quick efficient thinking because we were hunters back in the old days. We pick up shit alot easier and quicker. Women are alot more social which why they like MMOs mostly.

>want to play game with gf
>she gets visibly motion sick when she tries to play anything that requires camera panning
I'm glad I don't have that problem fuck

>she gets visibly motion sick when she tries to play anything that requires camera panning
It's just an excuse so that she doesnt have to watch or play your shitty game so that she can go into the other room and chat with Tyrone about his big black cock.

ha ha MGTOW eh komrade?

They get carried through content without much effort. Also free stuff from beta orbiters.

i dunno, my gf rolls my ass whenever it's something arcade-y but can't play a shooter to save her life

>whats with women and mmos anyway?

>I only play MMOs
>Always play healer or BRD/Archer type (i.e. roles play by women)
>I'm a 6'4, 270 pound dude
>gay
>tfw essentially a woman mentally it seems

feelsbad

My gf can play old Tomb Raider gmes perfectly, but cant get adjusted to modern day games if her life depended on it.

DA2 is one of perfect games since its so simple while being awesome

>16
>gf at the time gets n64 and OOT
>I haven't played it in years
>she's shit at it
>frustratingly bad to watch
>I take over and it still feels as natural as walking to play it

I think girls just are shit

no he clearly said
>man does something better than woman
>woman does it much much worse
>is it all women or just this woman?
learn to read you fucking mong

I don't think the gaming skills of male Sup Forums posters are representative of the gaming skills of men as a whole

youtube.com/watch?v=848Y1Uu5Htk

that's worse than most girls I've seen playing videogames

Papers Please is a gimmick of a game that wears off after the first 5 minutes.
I went back and played HM after 3 years and thought the controls were fairly shit.

>I went back and played HM after 3 years and thought the controls were fairly shit.
Confirmed for gone past his gaming prime with reaction time closer to a sloth now. Go do something more productive, old man.

I thought Gaymer death was a meme?

>28
>wife's in the kitchen
>bought sonic mania on steam and start playing it
>the sounds rings make caught her attention and yells at me
>That sonic then hon? I used to play that when I was younger ya know?
>had a little talk about that and decided we'd start 2P, with her as Tails
>fun clearing stuff together
>She never gets mad at me if I make a mistake
>Always laughs at the small cutscenes
Then I wake up and realize it was a dream.
Still alone with no future

>have feelings for best friend
>he doesn't feel the same, i know for a fact
>sometimes jokingly flirt with him but play it off
>we talk a lot and play games together sometimes
>just want him to be mine

be happy with what you have

offer to suck his dick. He probably thinks you're just goofing around. Show him you're serious.

That sounds like more of a joke than just flirting.

Nah, he really doesn't like me like that. He likes me sexually but he's told me "don't get attached to me".

What manner of trainwreck are you?

her Angle brother was the only great boss fight

A horrible one.

Just been in a lot of shitty relationships though, I guess. It's been a couple years since I've been in one though.

There's plenty of guys that applies too as well. Some people are just stubborn and not eager to learn.

How can you be best friends and mutually attracted to each other, but he doesn't want to hook up? Does he just value the friendship too much? Does he hate himself? Is there something about you he likes as a friend but not as a BF?

What game, OP?

>inb4 poster says "im a girl"

Some people just only have a sexual attraction, and not a romantic attraction.

There's a difference, I suppose. I'm okay with it though, he's still an amazing friend.

just rape him. As long as he's not a girl, the courts won't give a fuck.

next time you have a sleepover wake him up with a bj

I'll stick to daydreaming about it.

>all these gf talk on Sup Forums

Truly this place has sunk on the new low

My gf of about a year just left me and I dont even know what to do with myself anymore life is just constant sadness and loneliness

As far as the question goes, yes most girls are shit at games, my last gf would keep crying to me about how she couldn't get out of bronze in overwatch. Anybody should be able to get out of bronze in overwatch.

Just do it, trust me. No man ever refuses a free blowjob, especially when no one is looking. No homo

That made me so mad. The guy playing is a 40 year old Asian dude.

Never stopped to think it wasn't just them being bad but us being too good.

Clever publicity trick.

Women are only as good as their teacher. You're a shit teacher given what you've posted.

This seems to be a thing among women. I used to play together with my gamer ex but she just sucked at every game that wasn't WoW, Warcraft 3 or Hearthstone (the top 3 games she played alone, and I can't even say whether she was good at those or not because I never watched her play). Whenever we played anything together (Resident Evil 5, Rayman Origins, you name it) she was always a complete burden and couldn't get anything done. In the end we just ended up playing story games and Lego games together because those were the only ones where she wasn't a complete failure. Later on she actually got mad at me because I was playing RE Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles alone instead of co-op with her but I didn't have the guts to tell her that I'd rather play those games alone because she was so bad at everything. I'm glad that's all in the past now.

I got my sister a 3DS for Christmas once, and she went out and got a 2DS a while later because it was the Pokemon one (even though you can download it off the e-shop). She barely plays anything outside of this or WoW.

>He doesn't like me like that
>Except he does
>I'M DAMAGED
Sounds like a shitheap all round.

sounds like hes open to fuck, why dont you just go for it?

yea my brother has like 6 consoles, he ''collects'' them, but then he barely plays them because he just instantly gets frustrated the moment anything goes wrong and seems absolutely incapabale of even trying to learn from his mistakes. he just calls the games bad, unfair or even says the game is cheating and goes back to watching anime
even the games he likes and plays a lot like dynasty warriors which he likely has over 1k hours in the series, he's just bad. i dont understand how someone can do something so much and never learn anything. all he does is mash square. no blocking, no charges, only uses musou as a panic button

I don't want to just fuck him, I'm like in love with him. I've known him for a couple years and he's legit perfect. He just doesn't like me romantically.

>of about a year
Kys kid it's your only option

He's not a faggot. Get over it and find some other degenerate, you AIDS infested gape

He is though. He's dated guys before.

>trying to get a woman interested in shitty shooters and action garbage
Please. Stop being 14.

>trying to get a woman interested in me
Please. Help.

I think you might still have a chance
Maybe he will grow to like your romantically over spending a lot of time with you
Maybe you could try getting him and yourself drunk and try to lower your inhibitions like this