Oh shit Sup Forums! Some dumb bitch obssessed with occult shit just convinced you to do some stupid fucking charm that...

Oh shit Sup Forums! Some dumb bitch obssessed with occult shit just convinced you to do some stupid fucking charm that sent you into a pocket dimension that takes the form of a haunted school infested by murderous ghosts where if you die you spend all eternity wandering the halls experiencing the agony you felt when you died! Fortunately due to some magical shit you were able to take one thing of your choosing with you! What item did you take?

also let's discuss Corpse Party

i would take a copy of the charm so I could get back of course

nerd

A loaded shotgun so I can numb myself from my agony of feeling myself killing myself.

They should have just had an orgy before they died of exhaustion. So they'd feel the joy of sex for all time instead of eating eachother or choking on their own vomit.

Naomi you homophobic cunt.

Read the fuckin post

Wouldn't work. You need the pieces of the one that was used for the ritual, not just some paper figure in the same shape.

>experiencing the agony you felt when you died!
Helium mask then?

The key to my chastity belt. There's a chance I might finally lose my virginity now.

Wouldn't work. You'd probably feel that very split second of pain as the pellets pierced your skin and shattered your skull before actually killing you for all eternity.

Corpse Party Strategy Guide (TM).
>inb4 you realize you're one of the 4 that won't make it out alive no matter what happens

gallon of holy water, good luck now you shitty ghosts.

My dick, rape everything female I come across.

If it was two things I'd bring a bottle of hydros and a bottle of jack daniels. I'd die drunk and high and experience that fucking euphoria and peace for all eternity. Suck it Heavenly Host.

Yuuya is that you?

Yuuya's not interested in rape. He's only interested in stabbing

>not stabbing people with your dick and getting the best of both worlds

Can i bring the sun?

nnS has proved to me that you don't have to choose between the 2.

A bag of morphine shots. Morphine overdose ia painless death. Then I go to the men's bathroom, overdose, and chill with this dapper motherfucker for all time.

The newspaper or the star?

Why was Blood Drive optimized like shit? Is it worth finishing?

>Is it worth finishing?
If you started you might as well finish.
It's worse game of the series but it's still some closure.

The closure sucks though
Yeah sure, you made everyone remember the people who died in Heavenly Host which is shit when you think about it because now instead of going on with their merry lives unaware that they ever even had those kids they're stuck grieving over their deceased children with no idea where they are or what happened to them while their souls are still trapped and being tormented in Heavenly Host

>I might finally lose my virginity now.
Anal virginity, with anatomical model.

no no you only need the charm itself, you only needed the pieces because you have to put it together again

also you said i could take anything so there

Wasn't it mentioned that you need at least two people for the paper charm to work? Also don't you need to appease Sakura to make the charm work as well?

>appease Sakura
I can appease her with that 8x6inch dick and 10%bf athletic physique if you catch my drift.

I'm pretty sure she'd just cut your dick off and then cut your tongue out and then sew your dick to your tongue stump and your tongue to your dick stump

while their souls are still trapped and being tormented in Heavenly Host
Wasn't that solved together with making their existence 'uncloaked'?
Didn't all the victims move on?

>and then sew your dick to your tongue stump and your tongue to your dick stump
Going to check Sad Panda if anyone thought about something like this before, it has potential.

>getting overpowered by a girl
I don't care if shes a ghost or some other magic being, she's still some weak pathetic girl I would rape her until she submits to dick. No one can resist the cock.

Congratulations, you now look exactly like Mayu

I bet you only fap to femdom if you think girls stand any chance against grown up men.

Nah, I just know the difference between harmless kids and murderous ghosts who can throw you against a wall at such a high velocity it splatters you into a completely unrecognizable mess

>Ghosts can do all kinds of wacky shit and it's bad
>People that die and become ghosts are powerless though

Every time.

She's a loli ghost? That makes my dick even harder, good luck escaping that dick now.

>defending muh strong womyn in media
Go back to tumblr

>pretending to be retarded

There's a difference between malevolent specters absorbing souls and dishing out evil for decades and fresh new casper-the-ghost poor SOBs that will mostly end up as food for the former.

god i wish that were me

They actually explain it as angry ghosts being more powerful thanks to"muh despair" ideaology created by the school. Pussy blue ghosts can't do shit while Red Ghosts can push down cabinets and hurt people twice their size despite being school children.

It might empower students who wish to hurt other students too via darkening bullshit.

>feeling a skull shatering headache for all eternity

Sucks to be you

This game was 7/10 spook when I played it on my PSP. You need to play it with headphones and at night though. The binaural audio is fucking creepy and a lot of the times it makes you think a sound came from somewhere in your room

I choose to bring a team of experts at dealing with the paranormal.

>shit looks like fanmade parody
I like the numbers tough.
This means that all 9 could make it out alive while HHE could still have 4 victims.

>and ghostbusters remake vanishes from existence
Looks like win win win.

>Vacuum cleaner

gonna suck those ghost girls Luigi style

I'd rather those girls suck me off, if you catch my drift.

>Morphine overdose ia painless death
Says who? Conveniently enough everyone who died of it, well, died.

Its painless because thats what fucking morphine dose, it blocks your pain receptors.

alright pham. give me the low down on this game. does it have an engaging mystery/story or is it a gratuitous gorefest?

10% intriguing story 60% gore 30% misc. fetishes

It's a pretty special kind of wizardry that can make an RPGmaker game, of all things, scary.

Handcuffs. Might as well have some fun when I'm basically dead anyways.

You don't know that for sure until you die of it or someone who does of it comes back and tells you.

So people who are murdered by ghosts wont be super pissed off at said ghost that murdered them in terrifying painful ways?

oh fuck that. I've got plenty of other things to read and I don't even like horror anyway

Small time anger comparable to one random Sup Forumstard feels when someone talks badly about his favorite system/videogame is nothing compared to colossal GRUDGES of beings like Sachiko or Sachi.
The post you replied to also already explained that pissed of fresh victims have enough power to hurt and kill the still alive ones and the pacifist ghosts are powerless.

There's a lot of reading but it's not a VN, it's mostly exploration and puzzles

>Small time anger comparable to one random Sup Forumstard feels when someone talks badly about his favorite system/videogame is nothing compared to colossal GRUDGES of beings like Sachiko or Sachi.
I don't think you were on Sup Forums for a long time if you think this way.

I have yet too see some system warrior create pocket hell dimension out of anger just because his favorite system was called shit around here.

Angry teens might be super pissed but they don't have THE POWER.
Wizards have already cooled down and won't stoop down to the level of the teens.

Yeah like I thought you're new here.

I CHOOSE JEHUTY!

We voted for trump because the sjws were fucking with anime titties.

Sachiko ain't got shit on that

Yeah, you have to love the retarded Sup Forums hyperbole around here.

Is the third game really a bad conclusion? I keep hearing mixed and negative comments about it

Holy water lucha libre outfit, so I can wrestle every ghost.
If I can't exorcise them all, then they'll be too terrified of an overly acrobatic spanish flea with nothing to lose

Why was he such a psycho dick?

badly written

Look at the edgy teens around here.
Now imagine them in a situation when they are physically superior to the rest, their actions have no consequences at all and instead of greasy fat neckbeards they actually have charisma and can talk to a female without stuttering for half a minute every time.

I'm playing Corpse Party on my laptop and finally got stuck. I'm on chapter 4 and I have to do this thing where I have to move 6 steps and 13 paces near the red door as yoshiki and that stupid occult bitch. Also I fucking love kizami, guy is fucking nuts.

the one ring.

I'll grab an onahole and masturbate myself to death

Where do I get started with Corpse Party?

Blood Covered. Book of Shadows if you're interested. Blood Drive if and only if you've played the previous two and are still interested.

Hysteric Birthday for a weird comedic change of pace that Blood Drive made canon. Might have to look up translations on YouTube for that one.

Play Corpse Party on PC or on PSP

Also he hates parsley

Defiently PSP

Are there other differences besides sprites and portraits? Extra events or something like that?

Just emulate psp

PC is the original version of the Blood Covered remake, so it uses more amateur relatively unknown VAs, and less dialogue is voiced overall. PSP brought more well known VAs onboard, and even brought back one VA who had since become famous.

I want to say that PSP has more bonus stuff, but I haven't played PC version to fully see the differences.
There's also the 3DS version and I know that has extra chapters.

I'm kinda sad that 2U never got a localization release from Xseed. Also is Dead Patient a dead project?

>There's also the 3DS version
>no physical version in europoor land
>download size 6733 blocks
Anyone speaks Nintendo around here?
How much is that in MB/GB, how large card do I need?

841.625 MB.
0.8218994140625 GB
I have a 32 GB card that fits quite a lot of games comfortably, and maybe even more.
If I didn't get banned.

Thanks.
Meanwhile i found some stuff in system settings / uSD management.
Looks like I have 27616 blocks free so it should be ok.