Have you ever bought a game more than once?

Have you ever bought a game more than once?
How many times and why?

I have bought MGS3 like 8 times

@389129023
autist

Dead space 2 on steam, origin and on xbox 360

I double-dipped on GTAV because I fell for the NEVER EVER meme.

Still don't regret playing it 1.5 year early.

i have dark souls on 360, ps3 and steam

Like many others I bought GTA V twice. I just couldn't resist the perks of the PS4 version, like the new soundtrack and improved graphics and first person mode. It was worth it, for me.

Dark souls, dragons dogma, most GTAs and MGR
all due to late pc ports

Konami could release that and make big yens.

I have 6 different versions of RE4.

>Have you ever bought a game more than once?
I gotten SMAC three times (once at a Blockbuster, another a garage sale and on GOG) and Civ4 twice (once in boxed copies and on GOG again).

I might get SimCity 4 again on GOG.

Yeah few times.
Usually because I wanted to play early so I got digital JP version that was released first (Nier:Automata / Dark Souls 3) and then physical once it was out for my region.

I've bought Diablo 2 3-4 times

Does it count if I'm trying to play EarthBound on every device I possibly can?

Bought for a friend too

okay, maybe sometimes to support the dev

I have first DaS on PS3, X360 and PC.
DaS2 on PC and PS3
And Dragon's Dogma on fuck knows how many platforms and will buy it again for PS4 just because I am too weak to break the cycle.

same, got it for backstreet boys and kylie minogue, even if it wasnt one of her best

I dont see anything wrong cuh

I think I bought and traded in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King for the ps2 like 7 different times when I was 12 purely because I used to rage cause it was too difficult

I bought twilight princess for GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Haven’t finished the game once.

RDR on ps3. was unplayable. got it again some years later when I got a 360

is there anything DD ps4 gets over the PC version?

I bought rdr on both consoles.

Gta 5 on ps3 and ps4

The Witcher 3 retail on pc and ps4 then again I bought the GOTY on steam

If you count remaster I've bought ffx at least 3 times

Bayonetta for PS3, XBOX360, WiiU and PC.
PS3 version was shit, XBOX version was better. Got the Wii U version with the european CE of Bayo2, bought it again on PC because it´s my prefered platform and it runs like a dream.
No, they much rather put those games on the NVIDIA-Shield, not even joking.

Fallout 4. Like 20 times.

Because the Todd posting shit actually freaks me out

I have multiple copies of almost every Kingdom Hearts game

I have all the original releases (KH1, CoM, KHII, Re:CoM, Days, BbS, Re:coded, DDD)
Then I have KH1.5 Collector's Edition
KH2.5 Collector's Edition (NA) and Collector's Pack (JP), both of which came with copies of 1.5
NA and JP versions of 1.5+2.5
NA and JP versions of 2.8

Since they're only cutscenes in the HD collections I image one day I'll have JP versions of Days and Re:coded on DS

Basically I'm a big faggot

bought original releases of mgs
got the first hd collection
then the second with mgs1 and 4 bundled with
then the collectors' edition
what the fuck
also got ff remasters

I'm willing to believe it if you post proof

Resident Evil 4

I've bought all Souls games on PC and PS3/PS4, and 100%ed all of them.

I want a new Souls game, fuck

proof or it didn't happen

Why do you have multiple copies of Dark Souls?

i've bought symphony of the night a few times for different consoles

Because i've had a massive erection for Souls games for 2 years now and it wont stop getting harder now matter how much I play.

Mario Bros
every gba mario game had it

I hate you. You're the reason they made the same game 5 times and spawned countless clones please die

I have bought Skyrim twice and Dark Souls 2 three times

Dude I don't give a fuck if they milk it or if it upsets people, even better if they did.
I just want more Souls experience, because they're actually FUN, unlike other shitty milked series like AC, CoD, etc.

Bad Company 2, bought it on ps3, then on pc after getting a half-decent one
Dark souls 2 SotFS because FROM are jews

I bought FF 13-2 twice, once on ps3 at launch and once on pc during sale. I have never played either yet. Also bought RE4 on Gamecube and PC. CoD Modern Warfare trilogy on ps3 and pc too. GTA3/VC/SA and GTA 4 complete edition on PS and PC. I mainly switch over to the pc version because it's ususally the graphically best way to play with faster load times from ssd.

I've been out of the loop about GTAV so I'm wondering, has the PS3 and 360 versions been abandoned in terms of GTA Online DLC? or are rockstar still supporting both current gen and previous gen versions of the game?

What is this logic? Would the sequels be better if the game sold like shit? No, because it wouldn't exist.

Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube, Wii, Xbox One and Steam. Also pirated the original PC release.

FFXI like 4 or 5 times at least. I own it 3 times on Steam. The first 2 or 3 times were because they hadn't linked the square enix account to POL yet so I would always misplace the stupid fucking numbers. The other times were because of a sale for expansions/mini expansions I didn't get to play so I ended up just buying everything multiple times.

FF10/10-2 on PS2, and Remaster on PC, because bonus bosses and fiend arena.

8 years ago I had to create a new steam account and buy CS:S and TF2 again because of a VAC ban

I bought MGS GZ in 360
then bought it on PS3
then got it "free on PS4 with PS+

seriously I am an idiot for buying multiple games on different platforms.
I bought the bioshock collection for the PS4 despite having all the originals on steam and getting the remasters for free

last gen is abandoned

sold my multiplats that were on ps3 and later got it on my 360 if that counts. ps3 multiplats are a bit more expensive than the 360 so i had some extra cash left over which is always nice

>confirming GZ anf 5 arent canon

I wish!

thanks op i want to play mgs4 now

Bought almost every Metal Gear except Phantom Pain multiple times. Mosy of them 2 - 3 times. Probably MGS3 the most, 2 times for PS2, HD Collection, Legacy Collection, 3DS. That or GTA:SA, have various PS2 editions and PC.

With remasters, ports, sales, collections etc, I bought a lot of games 2 - 3 times in various formats.

Same
Original, subsistence, original again, mgs collection 1, hd collection, legacy collection
Well, 6, but fucking close enough. Second original was for a kid who had all his shit stolen so I gave him my PS2 and got him a copy, all the rest are because I am a shameless purchaser of goods
>mfw if they put out an HD version of MGS3D, or just a remake of 3 in general I would buy it again in a heartbeat

I bought a total of 3 PSPs on 3 different occasions because I wanted to play Patapon. I pirated patapon itself every time but I feel that counts

Bought Left 4 Dead and CSS multiple times back in the day because my accounts got stolen

>Why
remasters / HD remakes
want to play at release but later get the GOTY with all DLCs