What video games have cool armor?

What video games have cool armor?

basically any video game with armor has at least one cool armor set

so my recommendation is play any video game with armor

Nah. I've played numerous games that have no cool armor at all. Most games don't even have capes.

Most mid game and some late game sets in Dragon's Dogma look Gucci
Shame about Bitterblack lvl 3 armor, though

witcher 3

The only good thing I can say about this game is that the armor is, for the most part, practical and looks good.

>TP was the last console Zelda with knight enemies
>SS, a game heavily marketed around it's swordplay, didn't have any
>Neither did BotW due to it's obsession with nature

Is it so much to ask for even just one miniboss that's an imposing dude in armor instead of just generic beastly monster #6

all three Dark Souls titles

My Darknut can beat up your Darknut

Dead Space

That looks gay, though.

Sober the fuck up.

Guy on the right has a faggy looking helmet

>That side sword

Twilight Princess' Darknuts were so cool.

>has a sword that could cut a tank in half
>fucking chucks it at you and pulls out a "smaller" sword that's still as tall as Link

It kills me that Zelda will never have a game as remotely dark or gritty as TP again

Get ready for at least 20 more years of cel shaded anime Zeldas

FF14.

>Posting the DS2 version when it's in DS3
you a dum dum

>inb4 the next game is a return to the toon artstyle

just kill me now

>it's a painting
Fuck. I'd kill for a mod that makes the game look like that.

C O O L

>guy

????
It's not a good drawing at all, it's not even a painting you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Frogmouth helmets are fashionable as fuck.

Monster Hunter

>liking TP
>t. underage faggots who never played MM

Overrated.

Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game

>wings
but y tho

TP was still better than BOTW.

MM was my first Zelda though

Design wasn't ugly enough.

I know that Darknuts are just a more recent version of Iron Knuckles, but I wish they'd bring them back properly.

TP's music and dungeons blow BotW out of the water but beside that BotW is better in pretty much every way

TP has:

>A 2 hour sequence of cutscenes, doing menial shit for irrelevant villager npcs, unnecessary tutorials, getting turned into a wolf, etc, before you can get into the game proper
>A lame and unfun wolf mechanic
>No actual shit to do in the overworld despite having the largest overworld in a Zelda game until BotW
>No reason to ever buy anything from a shop or spend rupees at all, which is unfortunate since rupees are the only thing they reward you with for exploring
>Items that become useless the moment you step outside the dungeon they're introduced in
>Nothing that can hurt you, you should never die once in an entire playthrough

If TP had a slightly better overworld(i.e just done a straight ALTTP warp rip off), maybe with wolf temples(like 1 or two), and if it had Good Boss Fights(a few of them are really good).
Then it could be the superior game.
Meanwhile in BOTW, the movement mechanic is insanely good, and its one of the first thing you notice. And the lack of tons of shit cutscenes and segments, really improve the game.