How is this game?

How is this game?

It's another undertale?

It's worth to play?

I don't know. I don't play video games.

it's actually pretty good, i'd recommend it

It's not as good as Undertale but if you like that then you might like OneShot. It does some interesting fourth wall stuff but in general the puzzles are pretty basic. I finished it in three hours so I wouldn't say it's worth it at full price.

Oh and I should add that the original game came out in 2003 so it's not really trying to be like Undertale.

did you also do the solstice content? because that;s like half the stuff

seems like a rpg maker game like yume nikki or ib

>It's not as good as Undertale
>It's not as good as shit
hmmm

I didn't. It didn't exist when I played it so I had completely forgotten about it until now.

You're a very rude young man. Please be more considerate of other people's feelings. Thank you.

if you enjoyed the story, I highly suggest you play it again for the solstice stuff. it adds a lot to the world and wraps everything up well

CAT SHOTA
A
T

S
H
O
T
A

c-cute cat aniway

maybe i missed something but jack shit happens. you spend forever walking around to accomplish trivial item shit, then it ends with niko in a bed and something about not opening the game again and then something i dont remember. the sun orb plot was never resolved.

how bad are you at video games, holy shit

>then it ends with niko in a bed and something about not opening the game again and then something i dont remember

You type like a retard, user.

The game is good but compared to undertale its not that great.

The problem with oneshot is that its way too short, you can finish it under like a hour sadly and there is not much content or replay value.

However for a single run its great and presents you with some neat form of puzzles

I'm willing to bet good money everyone complaining that the game is "too short" played before the solstice update

what is the sulstice update?

it's good

a big ng+ update that gives you a completely different story with new characters and the true ending and such.

It makes me feel very deep just like undertale. I am so deep.

>true ending
smashing the lightbulb was already the true ending

well of course, anyone who didn't chose to smash the lightbulb is a subhuman monster. but if you REALLY want to free niko, you need to play the solstice ending

>there are unironically people in this thread who didnt smash the lightbulb
you sicken me

it's not that "undertale", you don't have to kill or befriend everyone
it's just a puzzle game with more 4th wall breaking than undertale
i've played it and it's pretty good, got some feels also cute cat

>undertale was three years ago

2 years still...damn

wew!, Imagine being this simple minded.
;)