>Digital only indie game
>Digital only indie game
>First party masterpieces
>Digital only indie game

How can Nintendo break this cycle?

nice thread.

Nice console

I mean if it has masterpieces it means it's doing good

Shut the fuck up Nintendo always has and always will have the best games, stay mad faggot.

Sturgeon's Revelation.

I don't care how many systems sell. I don't care how many games sell. All I wanted was MHXX. That's all it would have taken for the Switch to beat 3DS, but they wouldn't even give us that. I played Zelda, it was very, very good. But that's not a game I'll sink hundreds of hours into. If Nintendo doesn't offer up a decent time-sink, then I hope they really do go bankrupt after this one. They finally had an awesome system, all they had to do was put MH on it for the west.

I'm ecstatic that PC is getting MHW, but my gaming PC isn't portable and the PS4's remote play feature is trash.

>If Nintendo doesn't offer up a decent time-sink

If it's a time-sink you want, there is Puyo Puyo Tetris or Disgaea.

Sonychads are so fucking annoying why can't we discuss our Marios in peace?
Yes you got the girl in highschool
Yes you are taller, stronger and better looking
Yes you even won every single video game generation ever.

Let us have this, please Sonychads.

you mean

>Neo Geo
>Neo Geo
>Neo Geo
>First party also on the Wii U
>Digital only indie
>Digital only indie

they don't need to break the cycle, indie devs are making better games than 90% of AAA studios, and one of the 10% that can make a decent game is Nintendo.

I'm not a Sony chad, friend. I love Nintendo and I want them to give us more games.

Splatoon 2 is a good time-sink. I've only put ~50 hours into it myself, but I've looked at some profiles of people I played with and they're completely no-lifeing it with 200+ hours when its only been out for a little over a month.

You but the good third party games and ignore the rest. Imagine how different things could have been if Wii owners actually explored the library instead of just using it as a Mario machine.

Hey, I bought Little King's Story and they returned the favor by making a mediocre remake on the Vita without the good art style instead of a new fucking game.

This, let us BING BING WAHOOO in peace you faggots.

You're did god's work but unfortunately the small amount of people who bought it didn't cut it.

GIVE ME THE VIRTUAL CONSOLE BACK.

Should Nintendo be expected to foot tbe bill for Capcom's idiocy? Fuck's s ake, the even rearranged their limited hardware stock to accomodate Capcom's dumb asses and they still are dragging their feet in supporting the platform.

>First party masterpieces
Maybe if you are a toddler.

>implying BotW isn't GOTY
>implying BotW isn't a masterpiece of a game