Why don't you play 1 2 Switch with your girlfriend Sup Forums?

Why don't you play 1 2 Switch with your girlfriend Sup Forums?

Because I have neither a girlfriend nor a switch

As it should be.

What's with these retards taking up half the screen, is it the natural evolution of facecams ?

>That feel when in the opposite situation

REGRET

they've been that setup since before facecams were even a thing

Because I'm not paying full price for a collection of gimmick minigames.

We had a blast with Snipperclips though. Halfway through I also snipped her clip if you know what I mean.

My girlfriend doesn't have shit taste and I certainly hope if Sup Forums has a girlfriend that theirs doesn't either.

I swear those fucks from the webm will eat anything up, it's like they only play games as an excuse to be loud and make noise. I bet you could hand them a bag of shit with Super Mario written on it and they'd start flinging it across the room going "this is so fun XD aw yeah!!! i love this game!!!"

Because I've given up on the prospect of ever having a partner in life.

Holy shit, you know who they are? How much of a dormir redditfag are you?

>with your girlfriend
kek

but they hated 1 2 switch and are acting ironically to try and derive some second hand fun from the shitty game

Im pretty sure the guy is gay

Why do cucks ALWAYS look like cucks? He even has a baseball cap on to hide the lack of hair.

Why does he look like the biggest meathead idiot, and his girlfriend looks like she's on constant crack, I've seen a total of two videos these guys are in and they're the biggest dumbasses with the worst opinions, what's their appeal?

He is gay and she is just his alibi gf Kappa

Is this what normans consider 'fun'?

I'll probably get a switch when theres a few more games out worth playing.

I had the same issue with the WiiU and never even ended up getting one.

>farfromsubtle
Stop shilling them here, DSP is literally Canadian DSP

I want to lick her feet.

>DSP is literally Canadian DSP

They were making fun of the game actually. They fucking hated it and called it out in the video.