Warhammer online

user playing pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The game reeaally doesnt hold up well

i gave the staff the first big exploit, i dont know if someone else was using it, but i used it to blow up the auction by injecting thousands when people usually had 10-20 gold coins. That was 2 years ago, i dont know how its doing today.

I am. Haven't had much of a chance to play the weird shit they're doing this weekend though.

Wrong.

I would if my videocard didnt give me a black screen
that noone knows how to fix. I know it's a driver/directx issue but cant find a solution.

you wouldnt happen to be using a corsair PSU and the shit software (corsair link)?
that corsair link shit would blackscreen me on w10x64 for no reason what-so-ever, other than being shit.

No.
When I load the game - I can see the menus, but all the 3d parts are just a black area.

Trying to boot it up on my toaster. Gonna give update, when game client done downloading and if thread was still there.

do you have all this old junk installed? it's prolly needed.

Yeah, how the fuck do I even tell wich ones I'm missing?

from the looks of it you're good. only way i ever install that junk is when i get an error, missing .dll
or the game installs it automatically.

have you tried contacting the people running the game?

maybe try running it in compatibility mode if running OS higher than win7?

Yeah, I posted in the troubleshooting thread twice and both times got ignored.

I'm running on win7.
Funny thing is - my friend who tried running it on the same gtx760 but from a different manufacturer had no issues.

Sometimes I get the urge to check it out, but then I remember that all my characters are blown up and I really don't want to grind to max level again.

some people are saying to do a /stuck
or use a different client download. i dont have the game installed so cant really help other than what google pulls.

returnofreckoning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=171

Didn't the servers die years ago?

Its a private server which for now at least runs somewhat decently.

Lot of things are still bugged and its still the same WAR with its flaws. But its not impossibly hard to level ranks.

I only got around the WFB universe with Total War: Warhammer. I'll give it a shot.

Where do I type /stuck if I cant get past the first menu screen with the server/char select?

Legit question