You did like my game, right, user?

You did like my game, right, user?

>game

I would've liked the movie if Chloe wasn't in it

You need to shoot yourself.
Again.

>it's a Sup Forums pretends to not like Chloe when she's secretly their dreamgirl thread

Sure did.

I sure did.

Isn't she a misandrist?

>fans still like it without the original voice actress

Suck it, Ashley Burch.

So far it's been great, looking forward to the new episodes.

God I hate Chloe so much. Which is weird because normally I don't care about characters that much but something about her just pisses me off to no end. Probably because I can't stand people like her in real life, and friend won't shut up about how much she loves her.

how far has Sup Forums fallen that it now gives this steaming pile of tumblr trash anything more than a sneer

No she just has huge daddy issues.

Possibly /k/ related reasons. She believes in gun control. "Controlling the gun". Then she shoots herself and blames the gun for it.

i want to play this. does it have a lot of lesbian stuff in it? im asking because I DONT want that, im tired of all the lesbian stuff in games. do any girls in the game express any straight sexuality at all?

GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME AND ALL FEATURED CHARACTERS. ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS SHOULD TOP THEMSELVES AND/OR GO BACK TO TUMBLR TO BLOG ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITE LIFE IS STRANGE MOMENTS. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING VIDEO GAME AND IT IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING TO COME OUT OF THIS INDUSTRY. HOW CAN PEOPLE GIVE THIS GOOD REVIEWS? IT JUST SIMPLY ISN'T A GAME, IT'S A MOVIE WITH TUMBLRITE CHARACTERS AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT ENDING, SAVE SOME BITCH OR LET THE TOWN LIVE? WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DO? BYE BYE TUMBLR GIRL

I remember back during the first game i had a debate with someone that ended with them saying something like "a game doesn't need to be good" or something like that.

I dont even hear any difference any more. has been quite the while since I've been playing the original tho

Anyone else gets ticked off by the weird way too quickly developing relationship between chloe and rachel? Kinda seems out of place

no ashley burch no good review

There's no lesbian stuff unless you want there to be. Pushing Max and Chloe together is a player choice. Otherwise Max is just a confused teenager and Chloe is canonically bisexual.

that was a very interactive book at max, not a game

>Then she shoots herself and blames the gun for it
This is pretty much the reason I hate her. I cannot stand people who cannot acknowledge their own faults and fuckups. It's sad she lost her father but her ruining her own life is only on her.

Not to mention she makes a string of really stupid decisions without any foresight and needs Max to bail her out. She's a bad influence on her too, if you ask me.

>Anyone else gets ticked off by the weird way too quickly developing relationship between chloe and rachel? Kinda seems out of place

You have a choice to NOT develop a "relationship" though, you can keep your distance for the most of the time like, not flirt at all, not drink the wine, not kiss etc.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""""""""game""""""""""""

I didn't but I love you and Max! Fuck the haters!

I WANT CHOLE TO STICK MY DICK INTO HER ASS AND THEN PUSH IT OUT WITH HER SHIT THEN PULL IT PACK IN IT MAKE ME BIG CUM

But I heard BtS is shit

Isn't it just one episode? Or is it the whole game?

I didn't buy it because I hate episodic releases. Got burned by Half-Life Episodes and SiN. Now I wait for the full game to be released before I buy it.

oh yeah, I played it that way I guess

you still get to the point where you talk about your feelings and either tell her that you see her as a friend or "something more" right?

It's three episodes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""""""""frog posting""""""""""""

I usually dont care about this kind of thing, but Life is Strange had kind of a weird half assed "men are bad" vibe to it.

There shouldn't be any lesbian stuff at all. Girls aren't gay.

Men ARE bad.

But only episode 1 has been released so far

I don't care about a prequel. I don't care about Chloe.

I want a sequel where Victoria admits to being tsundere for Max and turns into a huge dork while trying to romance her.

That's just you seeing what you want to see, user. Most of the girls in the game are portrayed as either deeply flawed or complete cunts too. Even Max, who treated Chloe like absolute shit by moving away and not even trying to stay in touch, despite the game being set in a time where social media exists and doing so would have been trivial.

I wouldn't touch your game with a ten foot pole

>Even Max, who treated Chloe like absolute shit by moving away and not even trying to stay in touch
Yeah, nah. That is bullshit.
Communication goes both ways. It's something that bothered me in the game too. You couldn't tell Chloe that she could have just picked up the phone or sent a text or an e-mail too if she wanted to keep in touch.

>"omg that bouncer is doing his job and not letting me into a potentially dangerous environment, stupid dick"
>"let me in you stupid fuck"
>"haha okay kid you acted like a cunt and sure showed me, go on in"
>proceeds to destroy a car for a t-shirt, almost gets raped/assaulted by two drunkards and is only saved by an empowered womyn

Stopped watching a playthrough of it after the opening scene, what dumb prick writes this shit. The first game had awful characters who tanked an actually interesting plot device and story, how they got greenlit for a second season AND a bridging mini-story is beyond me.

Yeah, nah. That is bullshit.

Chloe's father had just died (since Max moved right afterwards) and she was in a dark place. It's 100% on Max to try and keep in touch at least initially, even if for no other reason than to see how Chloe's coping. The fact that she didn't bother to even try means that Chloe's subsequent bitterness and not trying herself is completely justified. If my so-called best friend didn't even bother to try and speak to me after I'd just gone through something so traumatic, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

That's kinda ironic because Chloe's father is the only character that is portrayed as ''flawless'' in both games.

Maybe if your "game" had you taking dicks in that skanky carpet mumching pussy I'd buy it.

am i supposed to want to be max or be inside of her?

Max is super shy and awkward. And Chloe is a huge cunt.
Chloe probably told her to fuck off and never talk to her again when Max told her she had to move away.

Did they make all the dialogs all cringworthy like in the first game?

> russian book shelf

Stop making shit thread user go back to tumblr fucking faggot

>no tits
>not loli
>dream girl

But Chloe only became a "huge cunt" because of her abandonment issues. The game makes it quite clear both in the flashback and alternate reality scenes that Chloe's attitude comes from the damage that her father dying and Max leaving caused her. As a kid and a cripple with loving parents she's portrayed as a really sweet girl.

Therefore it makes no sense to project "adult" Chloe's actions onto her younger self. And besides, if she'd told Max to fuck off and die, she'd understand why she never tried to get in touch, whereas it's clear that it hurt her deeply. She even talks about how Rachel "saved" her, meaning she likely ended up depressed and possibly suicidal after her dad died and Max moved.

I want to molest kate

Does Rachel stalk you? she knows you defended Nathan even tho she wasn't there.

Hidden powers?

Why is Chloe's dad voice actor so shitty?

DELETE THIS

WHERE IS /LISG/ I CANT FIND IT

only if you kneel infront if me and get my name tattooed on your right outter thigh then suck my cock

She would be cool if she wasn't such annoying fucking immature cunt.

>game

I want David to fuck my ass and smoke all of Chloe's weed while she watches

no dodger is my dream girl

its a hella good game

New kid suits her better actually. Chloe is a cheeky but BIG hearted tomboy in this one. She is great now.

>choices matter
What?

how far has Sup Forums fallen that it now gives little try hard to fit in babbys like you air to breath? Calm down kid, Sup Forums is not one person.

>have friend on Friends list that plays these games a lot
>Israel flag on profile lives in Israel
Why am I not surprised?

Are you me?

Nah es gut

Well then you aren't paying attention because in the 1st one the most right wing git sum kind of man saves the day and in this new one, Chloe's perfect father is the complete focus of the story. Someone who by not being around for her, is causing her to ruin her life.

But it literally gets better form there user!

I played the first season and it was complete shit in every way possible.

What makes people like this game so much?

I downloaded this to see what the all the fus was about, literally got mad within 2 minutes and hard-deleted all game files from my computer hard drives.

How can people even consider this a game?

It just... makes you rage

like literally

it makes me so mad

>but it gets good after 20 hours we swear

She is not "quite" the cunt she pretends to be. You want to see real Chloe? Play BtS. She is smart, funny, but also short tempered and actually kind of sweet

you're too dumb to understand

>What makes people like this game so much?
Cute girls
Good soundtrack
Vibe that swings between comfy small town and spooky

This.
Downloaded the game, played the intro you're talking about, got annoyed by the shitty MC and quit the game at the smoking in bed part
0/11

*15 minutes tops

>Cute girls

you literally blind?

No bully

ARE YOU CUNT?? fug.

>make a game about the most unlikable character in the last decade
>make her even less likable by having her be a 100% cunt 100% of the time

BRAVO

Also does anyone have an explanation for Rachel's scream awakening the wind spirits?

You get to play as a lesbian
That's about it

The writing, acting, animations, and gameplay are all garbage. But you get to be the little girl and have a girlfriend so it's all forgiven
I guess

>Good soundtrack

Its all hipster trash though.

secondlife avatars look better than those models

What is about life is strange that attracts faggots so much? Like, never seen so many LGBT people care about a game. Its not even a game. I played this for 2 minutes and the jump over a fence was an actual cutscene. Lmao

>make a game about the most unlikable character in the last decade
>make her even less likable by having her be a 100% cunt 100% of the time

But she is much better now in BtS. I was a bayfag but im converted. I really like Chloe now

>What is about life is strange that attracts faggots so much?
Because it's tumblr the game.

It's Tumblr: The Game

CURSE WORDS AND TEENAGE CULTURE
MEMES
SMOKING CIGARETTES (FUCK YOU MOM)
GAYS
TEN OUTTA TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN
VIDEO GAMES

But im not gay? Why are you projecting?

Nope I hate hair dyed pretentious daddy hating cunts. Wholesome fun girls are my shit.

>YEAH LETS STAND IN FRONT OF LE ONCOMING TRAIN WITH LE CIGARETTE BUT JUMP AWAY AT THE LAST MOMENT

>Lets jump over a fence in this game (Jk its not a game its actually a cutscene because you cant even jump just le walking around in le walking simulator) but the fence has a No Trespassing sign but im just gonna do it and flip the sign of XDDD

10/10 best game ever

God im the opposite, i love indipendant but trash tomboy girls. Somebody stop meh. It's not unusual for me to find im chasing a gay girl moat of the time but when they are straight damn its good shit.

>Ashly Burch voice actor strike'd herself right out of her most noteworthy roll and the business entirely

>Anthony Burch went from being a lead writer at Gearbox to not being able to afford a Nintendo Switch

Feels good.

It seems to attract more manbabies with nothing better to do than hate on a niche game they don't actually play

but i actually did play

just to see what all the fuzz was about

it isn't a game though, it's a walking simulator and you can't even jump in the game it's just a cutscene of the character jumping

its hilariously bad

If you can't even spell her name correctly why do you care?

I've jst seen the first episode, but I'm foresseing it will be worse than the original (and that's saying something).

This, the same anons that come into these threads to talk smack at all the waiifu fags go right into soulsborne threads to gush over soulsborne waifus instead. They are just as bad.