arcturus.listal.com/lists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be neet
>feel tired all the time and never feel like playing anything
>just lay in bed all day

get on anti-depresssants. it works and helps you play vidiya and do stuff

I am currently out of the neet zone
Got my first job about a month ago

How long have you been a NEET for, anons?

I've been unemployed for over two years now.

How the fuck are you still alive?

Not video games, fuck off back to /r9k/ you jobless fucks.

Not him, but my current AD meds aren't doing shit
I'm planning on going to a psychiatrist soon, partly to get GOOD advice on meds, but also to get diagnosed for being on the spectrum
Gotta get those sweet autismbux now that im unemployed, especially with these medication and psych costs

I was NEET for a good 2-3 years, then I held a crappy job for a year, but I quit a few months ago becuase I needed a minor surgery that would have interrupted my work too much
Also they were under paying me through a legal loophole, so it was kinda crappy work anyway

To stay on topic to the board though, I haven't been playing a lot lately, but I'm nearly finished with inFamous 1, and I want to get back into Persona 3 but i was stuck at a difficult mid boss

i've been a NEET for 4 years.
I do live on my own though.
I am slowly going crazy because of social isolation and i'm running out of games i want to play.

I will be one starting tomorrow
can you help me get on neetbux

>Every night I tell myself to definitely play vidya tomorrow and make progress on backlog
>next day
>end up dicking around and browsing Sup Forums all day

Fuck me.

Do you actually have an organised backlog list of only the games you actually want to play?
I found that's helped me a whole lot, because now my backlog isn't just some undefined number of games I have no hope of tackling, it's a set number that I can slowly but surely whittle away at
You could manage it yourself in a text file or spreadsheet, or use a nice online backlog site like backloggery

meds dont always help, been on meds for years. Been a NEET longer than i have not been one too

I do, actually. I use this site to keep track of all the games I play, although I don't have a specific list for backlogs, I really just randomly pick out whatever I want to play that I haven't played yet. Check it out if you want to

arcturus.listal.com/lists

Oops, meant for

Living with my dad.

What got you out of the hole after 3 years?

I don't have neetbux, I mooch off of my dad's pension money. I'm not proud though. I have every intention to get a job, I just haven't been able to work up the encourage after all this time.

>go NEET for a few months for reasons
>realize it fucking sucks

Yeah no. At the very least I need a stable income.

What country are you in?

because if you're in a former British Empire, then all you have to do is go to centrelink (or your local equivalent) and tell them you're looking for work. When they ask for proof, just quickly apply for those """entry"""-level jobs that require 1, 2 or even 5 years experience so you can tell your case officer "I totally applied for all these entry-level jobs but none of them hired me, please give me the job-seeker benefit please :^) :^) :^)"

That's a pretty good looking list, and as long as it works for you, that's good
What's your opinion on Yakuza 1, and how are you liking RE7 so far?

>What got you out of the hole after 3 years?
I never wanted to be NEET for that long, it just started as some time to relax after graduating, and never really ended
I made some pretty weak attempts at getting a job because I liked the idea of having income, and eventually some entry-tier job got back to me
As much as the pay sucked ass, it was better than nothing, and the people I worked with were actually really nice

>That smug feeling that overcomes me while i hold back a smile when someone tells me to "not work too hard today".

If only they knew

Too many Chads having a Chad chuckle over there

>Absolutely love the NEET life for 2 years
>Realize I want kids and am now in Engineering finishing at 25
If you don't plan on having kids, anons. Just enjoy it and adapt an nihilistic mind, but do realize that you'll probably not make it to 40.

This was essentially me a few years ago. I wanted to have my own income and the longer I waited the more difficult it was going to be to find work. Also, my father wasn't going to put with with that shit for long. I'm glad I was forced out into the world in a way, but I also made my own choice to do so as well

The thing is, time moves so much slower in NEET mode. To me, graduation felt like it happened years ago even though it was only 6 months until I found a job.

I'm still using my Uni ID for stuff.

During my NEET days, I used it at our student bar and the bar tender made small talk so I had to pretend I was still a student.