Try being black when your friends play literally nothing but 2K sports games

Try being black when your friends play literally nothing but 2K sports games

Don't worry user. Let's add each other on steam so I can refuse to play with you too.

I played DOS1 with a friend, but then he got a woman and broke off all contact. Feels terrible.

please tell me that they did away with that awful rock paper scissors """mechanic"""

They did, and you only make one main character instead of two so you don't have to have conversations with yourself.

you didn't need to remind me, i'm mad as fuck

I will play this alone because I have no friends anymore.
All this MP goodness is wasted on me.

that's great, that system was my only real complaint about the first one

stfu you shilling bitch. your game is shit and will forever be slow ass shit

At least you have friends

how many players can go co-op in this?

I wish they bought back the 2 protagonist thing from the first game

>Best friend is a normie
>Still likes to play vydia and discuss medieval history
>play tw Warhammer and divinity together
>lifeisgr8.jpg
>My 1000 euros PC breaks
>Have to save for half a year to play with normie friend again
>have no other friends or hobbys
Kill me

Literally none of these elaborately-crafted scenarios will ever happen organically.

People will just fuck around and get lost or rush through all the NPC dialog before you can even figure out what the fuck's going on, then yell at you for being behind.

Your fault for playing with experienced people, starting something brand new with a friend or two it's the best feeling ever

If your friends don't skip dialog, are the kind of people to experiment with mechanics AND are willing to wait for you every time to play through a 100+ hour CRPG, I fucking envy you so much.

Literally all my friends play are shitty Early Access Survival Crafting games. Every fucking month it's a new one of those awful "games," and every time they beg me to buy it so we can play only to abandon it conveniently after I surpass the 2hr refund limit.

>My 1000 euros PC breaks

What happened? And why the fuck do you have to workvhalf a year for 1000 euros what are you a nigger?

>friends keep playing the early access version because they can't wait for release
>I refuse to as I want to play a skeleton
>am fairly sure they'll be burnt out on it by the time the game actually comes out

I'm a theater actor and I have a stupidly expensive car. I get paid more than enough to survive but if I spent the money on the PC now I wouldn't be able to go to Australia this winter.
Also I don't really know WTF is wrong with the PC. Doesn't post but I can't seem to identify the faulty components despite extensive testing. I'll just buy a new one I guess.

>Playing story driven RPGs in Co-op

I don't know how you could do it.

>lizard people
sign me up

cringe

There are specialized services where you dump your pc, they test each component separately, identify problem and charge you 10$ + new part price you fucking mongoloid.

>i bet your psu just died

Autistism is a thing best indulged alone.

I dont have the brainpower to rollplay as two people at once.

1 main plus fleshed out recruitable npcs with their own quest and morale code is what i want.

I don't understand how people can play games like this together.

That sort of game is 100 hours+, maybe less if you're a casual player.
How do you find 3 other people willing to be online at exactly the same time as you for so long? How do you ensure that everybody is ok doing the same things?

I can see this working for short GM sessions, but not for the main campaign.

haha my friends just want to smoke cigarettes and bitch about wives
Every time we play a game there is a smoke break every 15 minutes and an amazon browse

>playing a cRPG in co-op

Nah, fuck that. Racing games, rhythm games, fighting, platform, strategy, these are genres that are fun playing with others. But cRPGs are probably dead last on my list of genres I'd like to co-op.

cRPGs were adapted from the first 'games' that could be played coop, tabletop RPGs.

This is exactly why I can't see myself going through the game with others. Out of everyone I know that actually plays video games only one of them is willing and able to sit and play for multiple hours without breaks. Since he isn't interested in the game and the genre I don't have anyone to play with and I'm not sure I'd like playing with completely random people.
I also sort of want to play through DOS2 on Tactician mode, but I'm not sure any person I might find would be up to the task.

I live in a conglomerate of rural villages and medium sized cities in Italy. Only services around are bound to art, food, health and sports. Not really an option.

What you don't live in an urban american city like everyone else? What are you a gay?

Locate somebody who has more than 2 PC.

Or remember that you can return any piece of hardware without reason in 14days time limit and get 100% money back.

Or accept you are dirty casual and just buy ps4.

Sell your car then, what are you, a casual?

Cannot wait to pirate this game

Yes, and tabletop rpgs can only be played with others. Much like you need others to play football. But does playing football vidya require you to recruit 21 others?

Vidya rpgs will always be inferior to tabletop if all you want to do is mimic the tabletop experience, which it naturally can't do very well.