Is there a worse tutorial in all of vidya?

Is there a worse tutorial in all of vidya?

I posted in your thread on Sup Forums, faggot.

It's good to know someone else browses them at the same time.

it's fine. It's just that you're forced to play through it every single time

I thought skyrim was worse

Skyrim's was worse

Can someone give me a few basic lightweight Oblivion mods? Imma replay it for the first time in six years.

I always skip it using a save from the nexus

Just save at the end
Figured that out with my second character

>Not having a bare save at the sewer exit

I can think of 100 worse easy

Fallout 2.

near the city of chorrol
near the city of chorrol

CLIFF RACERS FLY SO HIGH

Nah, life has the worst tutorial, you start wet and naked and has to figure out the rest, even dark souls gave you a weapon at the very least

Name 17

That one doesn't take a literal hour to complete.

Bad RNG or not knowing how to cheese scorpions by hitting and running absolutely can.

You don't have to kill the scorpions at all. You can just run past.

I agree it's a bad tutorial, but it's not nearly as bad as Oblivion's.

it amazes me that bethsoft didn't put an option to skip the skyrim tutorial, even after the clusterfuck of the oblivion tutorial... sure it's easy to mod, but it should obviously just be in the base game

what's even worse is that morrowind has such a short and amusing tutorial (although I still skip that shit) - how do they always go backwards?

Twilight Princess intro sequence

Yeah, like a broken sword
I was born with a broken sword too though :(

You think a first-timer is gonna know that? Oblivion at least is easy even for the mentally challenged and does the same exact thing.

Better Cities or Open Cities Reborn, depending on whichever you like better.
Unique Landscapes to make the world not garbage
Maybe Oblivion XP if you want to change the leveling system

Mario & Luigi Dream
Ocarina of time
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Assassin's Creed 3
Kingdom Hearts II
Driver
FFVIII
FFXIII
Elite:Dangerous
Pokemon Su/Mo
Mega Man Battle Network Series
Horizon Zero
Resident evil 6
Monster Hunter Tri
Monster Hunter Freedom

Assuming you have 0 of the required knowledge to play the game, the F2 one will take maybe an hour. The Oblivion one will still take longer under the same assumption. Oblivion's sin is that its concepts are easy to learn, and yet it feels the need to slog you through every possible fighting style goblin after goblin, rat after rat. At least with F2 the long tutorial is somewhat justified in forcing you to get used to the UI.

>Ocarina of Time
how is that one worse? You literally get your sword in a maze and a shield from the vendor and you're off to the first dungeon.

I love the game, but fuck the tutorials/early levels of KotOR2 was badly executed.
>perfectly functional tutorial with T3, skip whenever you like
>THEN you wake up at Peragus and still get another set of tutorial levels as you escape the place
>THEN you basically get a tutorial planet on Telos, and action only ever really kicks off once hitting the Polar Academy

Alternate start: arrive by ship mod drops you off at the IC harbour or in Anvil, seamless integration with main quest.

>not having a save at the exit gate
>not using alternate start: arrive by ship mod

is there worse scaling in all of vidya?

>let me just replay kotor 2 here, doop doop
>realize that the actual game is literally 5 tutorials deep in
>urge to play dies
Everybody wanted to be a Jedi earlier in Kotor1, so naturally Obsidian said, 'sure whatev' and gave us an earlier Jedi, but put it into the longest tutorial known to humankind, well, behind Final Hallway 13

The pre-war/ vault segment of Fallout 4 is pretty fucking awful. Especially if you extend that to basically everything up to Diamond City. I do enjoy Fallout 4, for all of its many flaws, but holy fuck that opening few hours are some of the most boring gameplay I've everhad to suffer

If skyrim did one thing right,it was improving daedric quests.
Going from shrine to shrine is dumb

Fire Emblem 7

The Daedra being involved in regular quests, rather than having their own from shrines is one of the most retarded and very worst things Skyrim has done in my book.

>not using random start

Black & White.

Well well Mr.Jones you really got me this time!