Hl3-inspired skin

hl3-inspired skin

Other urls found in this thread:

badanka.github.io/Compact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking please let me hide curators.

No idea what to expect, the current layout is just a mess to look at so it shouldn't take much to improve it from what it is now.

The only thing i want is the ability to hide games with certain tags when i look at new releases. I don't own VR gear so i want to be able to filter out all VR games. I also want to filter out all early access games, rpgmaker games, hidden object games etc. I just want a store page which is close to useable for finding new releases.

You can do that already.
Steam>Settings>Account>View Account details (Top right corner)>Preferences

Eh, used a bad example since VR is already filtered out at the top.
But you get the idea.

just use skyforsteam until we get some news.

*air for steam, whoops

but that is for the custom lists that they make right? If i go to new releases and enter "all new releases" then i get a list which includes all games.

People are gonna dislike it anyway. But let's see.
It's such a shame that there's such a limited amount of skins that are. Pixel Vision, my favorite of all is dead.

>Air is a visual redesign of the Steam desktop client that embraces Google's Material Design language

Honestly I just hope they don't fuck it up

We saw how well that worked for youtube this week, yep.

yup i have already changed those settings. But that is only for the front page which only contains the most popular new releases. If i want to see all the newly released games then these rules no longer apply.

Homepage will be "suggestions" only. Most expensive games only.
A quick-play button for Dota2 and Talisman.
A button to instantly buy CSGO crates even if you don't own the game (which should be free at this point)
A permanently rotating banner that says "Team Fortress 2 was never good. Play Dota."
No more sales on the front page, have to dig for them under 20 menu options.

You're right, filters don't apply there.
Never noticed because I rarely ever use that list.

for a starter they could make in-client browser not be slow as shit. It's main reason I never browse store in client and use firefox for it

That shit broke all my userscripts. Fuck that noise.

People are trying to have a nice discussion and you're ruining it "VALVE IS GRAEEDY GUIS!!!! :D" meme. What is your problem exactly?

>its going to look like the Blizzard app/Bethesda.net launcher
calling it now, screencap this

This pic was shipped with a Steam Client beta update and later removed. Maybe a leak.

Huh, imo doesn't look half bad if that's it

wtf is hidden object? Also where's the tag for early access?

I just hope they add a custom view to the library so I can rearrange my games with categories, sub categories and possibly modify the name tags so it sort itself nicely.

Looks like Origin's design.

Get lost kid

Just untick the box to hide EA games.

Isn't that just the Big Picture UI, just with more space for Icons?

>not having metro skin

looks like fucking Netflix

oh I'm retarded, didn't see that. now only if we could hide more than 3 tags.

im using it right now and i hope this update doesn't break my shit, theres already graphical bugs on it too

>want to use a custom theme for steam
>literally every single one of them is complete shit

You'd think that at least one person would have made a good theme in nearly two decades by now.

badanka.github.io/Compact/

The only one worth using, and even then it's only a bit better than the default

>Big Picture mode is now the only way to use steam

>we want the PSN audience

God that looks like shit.

There were 2 of these designs and they were later confirmed as being just experiments, don't jump over them.

I know but it kinda lines up with the presentation.

>tfw still using enhanced steam

All these new ones look like shit. Metro? Yuck.

It looks more like it is designed for Big Picture desu. You can barely see anything other than the game's cover.

I want the 2011 skin back.
Fuck this mobile looking shit.

Vertical game covers are definitely better.

Normies were a mistake.

>MGSV
>Resume playing
>Only reason anyone would want to do that is if Chapter 3 was released

It's coming boys.

>forza 5
>halo 5
>steam
what did they mean by this.