ITT: Kino games

ITT: Kino games

Is "kino" Japanese for shit?

lol good one, kekky wekky

Kinonic the Hedgekino 3 and Kinuckles is actually the one true Sonickino

Silly little brainlet. Heroes and Unleashed are the true Sonikino. These games simply cannot be enjoyed by plebians. They don't have enough braincells.

Sonic Heroes 2 fucking when

*Kinoes and Kinonleashed

Heroes does not having Chao racing so it is automatically gay

All Sonic games ranked:

Sonic Mania
Sonic CD
Sonic the Hedgehog (GEN)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN)
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic the Hedgehog (MS/GG)
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (GEN/GG)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Sonic Advance
Sonic Spinball
Sonic Pocket Adventure
Sonic Generations
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3
Sonic 3D Blast (GEN/SAT)
Knuckles Chaotix
Tails Adventure
Sonic Rush
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
Sonic Triple Trouble
Sonic the Fighters
Sonic Battle
Sonic Chaos
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic R
SegaSonic the Hedgehog
Sonic Chronicles
Sonic Colors (DS)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (MS/GG)
Sonic Generations (DS)
Sonic Colors
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Riders
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic Rivals
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Sonic Drift 2
Sonic Drift
Sonic Pinball Party
Tails Sky Patrol
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Blast
Sonic Spinball (GG)
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
Sonic Free Riders
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic Shuffle
Sonic Labyrinth
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Not included: Mobile Phone, Olympics, and Educational games because who gives a shit

um wow...that is some crap taste

Good taste, lad!

Sonic Adventure 2 is shit.

>2006 worse than Boom
Look I already know this list is bait but 2006 was comedic bad, Boom was just bad

>Rise of Lyric being over 06

Kek. I like how you just know SA2 is the point of contention.

They both belong on a 'Top 50 worst video games ever created' list.

Soninc all stars racing transformed is actually a pretty fun kart racer, much better than what I expected it to be

"Kino" means "worst in the series" right? Heroes is actual garbage and I will forever regret buying it at full price on release.

>Sonic CD that high
>Sonic 4 not near the bottom
Just fucking awful.

Too much junk. Here:

>Great Tier
Sonic 3K
Sonic Mania
Sonic 2

>Good Tier
Sonic Rush
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Generations
Sonic Colors
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

>Okay/Meh Tier
Sonic 1
Sonic CD
Sonic Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Sonic Advance 3
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Battle
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Triple Trouble
Sonic Spinball

>Forgettable Tier
Everything else

>Oh Shit Nigga What Are You Doing? Tier
Sonic 06
Sonic Labyrinth
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Sonic Blast
Sonic Genesis (GBA)
Sonic Drift 1

>Sonic CD at #2
Get a load of this hipster fuck. At absolute best it's just above STH4E2.

Sonic CD is easily one of the best Sonic games ever made. And certainly better than Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Like, only the top 12 games on that list even qualify as good. What a shitty series, overall.

>posting tumblr shit

Japanese Gamecube boxart is so retarded

Sonic CD has better music, better use of exploration, actually fun special stages, and has a better balance of platforming to speed than the more speed-focused Sonic 3.

Sonic 3 is a fine game. It's just not as good as Sonic CD. Or Sonic 1 or 2. Or Mania, which is like Sonic 3 but much-improved.

>Sonic Rush, Adventure shit, Colors, Generations, fucking Puyo Puyo
>Over Sonic 1, CD and Advance 1
You need to be castrated

I saved from here, but whatever. Your opinion is still shit though.

>onic CD has better music, better use of exploration, actually fun special stages, and has a better balance of platforming to speed than the more speed-focused Sonic 3.
No
Now go back to sleep kiddie

Objective list
3K>1>2>CD

Yes.
I'm older than you by at least a decade.

Objective list
CD>1>2>3K

>"kino"
>japanese box art
>sonic heroes
You should kill yourself.

>saving tumblr shit

fpbp

Sonic 3 is so massively overrated. And everyone I've ever met that loves it is autistic as fuck.

The only thing that you're right about is the music. And even that is subjective. And holy fucking shit, how in the hell could you think that Sonic 1 is better than S3&K? Are you delusional?

I want an answer to this once and for all. What does 'kino' actually mean? What's the origin, is it an actual positive term?

Awful, awful taste. Please kill yourselves.

You forgot to mention that Sonic 3 has ass-ugly pre-rendered sprites all over the place. And Sonic's sprite looks like diarrhea. It's the most hideous game in the classic series, not counting Sonic 4.

what's the best sonic racing game? R? Riders? Drift? Transformed? When's the next one? I actually really like Riders and Transformed.

Sonic 1 has better platforming to speed balance. And it actually takes a bit of skill to play. S3&K is bitch-easy. Good for people who are terrible at games, boring for people who aren't.

I could go on and on about Sonic 3 being mediocre compared to the others, but those are my main gripes with it. I used to like Sonic 3 a lot as a teenager, but I dislike it more and more the older I get.

t. shit taste having faggot
it's basically unanimous that the japanese box art are better than the western box art. eat shit nigger

Transformed is the best. All-Stars Racing is the second best. The rest are not even worth playing.

Actually, Sonic R is a bit fun for a lark, just to mock it.

Pretty good, but Advance, CD, and 1 really should be in good tier. Granted the second half of the stages in Advance 1 are shockingly bad.

>actually putting 1 above 2

lol.

poor cat :(
why is she doing that

>Faggot!
>Nigger!
>Autist!
>Shit Taste!

Posting in a Sonic thread.

Sonic 2 wears it's welcome out by the time you get to Hill Top Zone. Not enough variety in the gameplay or stage design.

Is this cancerous and shitty fanbase so fucking jaded and detached from reality to think that Mania is one of the best from the series? I genuinely think it's as good as Sonic Dash.

I think it's you who are the jaded one if you think that.

Most non-Sonic fans would seem to agree with the Sonic fans on that, if all the positive feedback and reviews are anything to go by. I think it's just you on your lonely little island with your lonely little opinion.

That uncontrollable angry feel you got when you read my post is how I feel when idiots rank up Mania next to the classics.

Sonic Adventure 3 will never be made. Also, Sonic Adventure 2 was never good. Cry moar, underage Adventurefag.

It gud bt it annoys me when people shit on the Advance games like they weren't 2D SOnic or good.

Advance was part of yong adulthood.

>That uncontrollable angry feel you got

Oh, was that your intention? Pretty poor effort if that's the case. Troll harder?

Well, take it from someone who was already a grown man when those games came out and has no such nostalgia attached to them. They're pretty mediocre affairs at best.

>He thinks gaming journalism matters
>He thinks the general opinion on the sonic franchise isn't wrong objectively, with faggots spouting the same basic bitch opinions on it over and over and over
Must suck to be a blind sheep like you. I like it here on my lonely island.

>That uncontrollable angry feel
Not him, but what the fuck are you talking about? How do you know that he's angry from a single sentence reply with no swearing?

Evidently, not everybody gets as pissed off as you do whenever they read an opinion they don't agree with.

But I'll bit a little. What is your problem with Mania? Most people seem to love it.

What is the most autistic fanbase and why is it the Sonic fanbase?

>I like it here on my lonely island.

Somehow I don't think you do. You seem like an unhappy, ill-tempered, foul little shit who's angry at the world from where I'm standing.

>Sonic 1 has better platforming to speed balance. And it actually takes a bit of skill to play.

What's the deal with this "Sonic 1 takes skill to beat" meme? The later games have roughly just as much platforming if not more than the slower Sonic 1 stages.

I've played through Sonic 2 so many goddamn times that I kind of agree, but the stages do mix shit up semi decently. I feel like the add more mechanics and stage gimmicks in the later games though, like Emerald Hill zone has nothing to it really, and chemical plant zone just has those boring tubes and raising water.

eat my shit. literally go in the bowl after I make, and eat it. go in a thread that interests you if you don't like Sonic.

06 is Adventure 3 given that it was a direct followup to the gameplay and plot styles of Adventure 2.

t. Chris Chan

Sonic 3 does not have very much variety or platforming. In fact, 90% of the game is going fast through loops with very little interaction needed. Going fast is a lot of fun every once in a while, but you need a little more variety to stimulate. Sonic Mania does a much better job mixing it up.

Funny how the one Sonic game that chose to dial back on the story during the era of story-focused Sonic games had the best single cutscene in the entire franchise.

What made it the best?

Wrong. I'm annoyed at how delusional and retarded a good majority of everyone is but at the end of the day I live living in my little safe space and enjoying stuff and being grateful I'm not a jaded piece of fucking shit like you are.

Kinda, the Knuckles stages are a lot better overall. It's only like the last two Zones in Sonic 3 that really vary up the level design a lot, the starting ones are all pretty simple and are most made of you running through shit.

Granted, Angle Island is a great starting zone.

The mystery of the broken Shadow Android and Neo Metal Sonic's brief appearance, the gorgeous looking CGI and the competent voice acting. Normally the last point wouldn't be a big deal, but it is in this case because it's Sonic.

>and enjoying stuff

I disagree. I think you are unable to like anything. You're too busy angry at everyone else. Even when you accidentally find yourself slipping into the comfort of relaxation, you remind yourself how there's still people on the internet enjoying things that you don't like. If it's any consolation, people like you turn into bitter old men who seem to live forever, so at least you'll probably live a long life. That's something to look forward to, right?

This is quite literally the greatest cut scene in a video game. Ever.

Why did you say 'wrong' when you only re-confirmed exactly what he just said?

Shouldn't your post read:

>Right. I'm annoyed at how delusional and retarded a good majority of everyone is but at the end of the day I live living in my little safe space and enjoying stuff and being grateful I'm not a jaded piece of fucking shit like you are.

Well, you definitely are alone in that opinion. And even then I doubt you seriously believe that. Sounds like you're carrying a grudge of some sort.

Look at you, you pathetic miserable piece of fucking shit. Self-projecting yourself so hard onto me right now. I couldn't give a flying fuck what other people like and dislike, it's when they spout their objectively wrong opinions as if it's fact is when it starts to annoy me. The sonic fanbase is a perfect example of this. Also I bet you're a bitter old man right NOW, that's why you're such a insufferable out of touch idiot. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums gramps.

I didn't even read your post. But I can tell you're extremely mad. I'm just gonna laugh at you now. Ha ha ha ha.

Rise of Lyric IS better than 06. At least it mostly works. Sonic 2006 is damn near unplayable.

>He pretends to laugh
>But he isn't
>In fact, he feels very little
You're just a miserable pile of shit. Literal human garbage. End your life

Replying just to get this immense faggot to post another long-winded angry rant.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH everybody likes a thing that I don't! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

This. Sonic CD is easily my favourite sonic after mania

Bump

I think you hit a nerve user lol

>Sonic Battle
>not in at least "good" tier
Shit list.

Transformed though I've got a soft spot for R as jank as it is.

I have a feeling his nerve was hit a long time ago. Probably from an abusive parent.

You deserve to be dropped on your head from a cliff