How about second life?

how about second life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kGoO1fLCU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Not vidya

for furries

I'm surprised this thing still exists, it was pretty hyped back then but I haven't heard of it in years.

I go on to pretend to be a girl some times

it's the only thing I can masturbate to anymore

I don't have a first life, fuck second life.

Plenty of places dont allow furries

I remember when everyone was hailing this as the future. Businesses being told they need to get in on the action to secure a place in this bold new world.
Kind of funny in retrospect

someone can tell me if this thing is still going? are people still playing it?

How about you check for yourself? I'm sure you won't get sucked in some weird kinky shit like cum vampires, cybergoth furry orgies or competitive ponyplay.

Hey can you help me build a boat?

Yes and yes

God, i remember people making such a big deal about it and how everyone would have an avatar in the future and every conversation would use SL, too bad they didn't predicted ERPers.

Its shit

I actually like the scifi idea of the "cyberworld", where you interact with online services like you'd interact with real world objects. But looking at predictions that never came true, I see a really consistent pattern of futurists predicting groundbreaking stuff that sounds cool in theory, while most people only really end up adopting technologies that give incremental improvements in quality of life while allowing them to go about their day the way they're used to.

Do you have the designs?

Yeah that'd be great, when do we start?

Modded Skyrim online is pretty good. You'll have to put in money for a decent avatar though.

Is a shit place full of Furries and Weird people

I mean I'm into legoman tier bimbos so I really like it.

You're not-- You, you're not answering my question, do you have the designs, for the boat you want to build?

youtube.com/watch?v=2kGoO1fLCU0

Alright yeah I do