No... they can't keep getting away with this

No... they can't keep getting away with this...

youtube.com/watch?v=v3_WiNow_gE&t=157s

Stop false flagging. I can't wait to play this on PC even though I've beaten it to hell and back on ps3.

>caring about that some faggots had to wait 10 years so they can play some game because they were too poor to afford less than 100 dollar console

That's telling em, user.

the only people interested in this are the ones that already played it

How's the current emulation quality? A month ago it had considerable lags in big open areas like 1-1.

Metal Gear Solid 4 when?

When somebody cares.

Can a decent but old laptop run this?

Isn't this the only way to play Scott Pilgrim now?

People care about MGS4.

>i-7 CPU
Just buy a fucking ps3

Is your laptop running an overclocked desktop i7? If so, then probably yes.
The point isn't just playing the games, it's impressive that they managed to emulate such a ridiculous processor so well in such a short time.

No. But it can run dolphin and pcsx2.

Then not yet, but maybe eventually. But most likely no.

I own a PS3 and a shitload of games for it, and I'm excited about this because there are a few games I could never justify buying, mostly weebshit like Atelier, Witch and the 100 Knights, Senran Kagura, Tokyo Jungle, and some more. Also I'd like to play PS3 Vesperia in English in my lifetime.

>Buy a PS3
>Can only play PS3 games and you have to pay for them
>Buy i7
>You're set to play newer PC games and PS3 games which you get for free

>Buy i7
>You're set to play newer PC games
Nah, you need a vidyo card.

>buy i7

Lol, what a retard. Because most PC games nowdays are literally PS4 ports and the PS4 has a piece of shit CPU, on PC you could make just fine with an old i5. Meanwhile, you need a beast GPU because the ports are terribly optimized and just to match the PS4 you need a GPU that costs more than the PS4 itself.

No shit, he means i7 for emulation. Even current Pentium processors are enough for PC gaming.

Indeed, my point was that he was better off getting the fucking PS3, which is dirt cheap, and then getting a good GPU for PC gaming. You have literally no excuse to not get a fucking PS3, the console and the games are dirt cheap nowdays.

is it possible to make the FPS and resolution better on emulators?

When will Sony 'remaster' this game for PS4?

HAHAHAHA SUCK IT CONSOLEWEENIES

it only took us eight years, and I know we've already moved into a totally new console generation but HAHAHA I BET YOU GUYS REGRET BUYING YOUR CONSOLES NOW THAT WE CAN PLAY A NEARLY DECADE OLD GAME

>We'll never have an emulation thread without console war faggotry.
I still play on my PS3 and look forward to seeing how emulation progresses.

Please stop.

Is Tales of Vesperia playable in English on emulator yet?

It's a trouble game 'cause of some hardware related mumbo jumbo. Devs want to get it to work though.

This.
Demon's Souls is the best Souls games and one of the best games ever made. I'm waiting for 4k/60fps in order to play it again.

False flagging should be a fucking permabannable offense.

This board would suddenly get much fucking better.
Fucking shit.

The sound is still fucked and you can see the sun through buildings. I'll wait a couple of months to play it

...and?

How would Demon's Souls look at 4k resolution?