>>389134358

Huh. Never thought I’d see that. Nice

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/710165/29ed907564/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>financial/business model
Wait what. Did the Chinese/mobile air get to his head? What business/financial model other than retail/digital distribution w/ no microtransactions

>EA
Not again, Mcgee please, you've done this once already, you know what'll happen again.

>new American McGee's Alice
Nice
>EA
ehhhhhhh

>first news of the morning

well, color me shit covered surprised. This isn't a negative thing.

I bought madness returns at full price. Still not enough. *sobs

EA holds the rights, I think, hence why he's going to them.

Shame. HOPEFULLY things will be different this time around and they don't cut out half the content they had planned like before.
We'll see.

Madness Returns is one of the best games I played when it comes to the atmosphere and overall art design, but it was horribly rushed, looking at the artwork (I still have it, if anyone wants it I could dump or upload somewhere) it seems like half of the game was cut. Hopefully this time around they won't fuck it up horribly once again with cut content. And seriously why did they cut it to begin with, I can't imagine there being that much of a demand for that game to justify getting it out ASAP from EA.

Dump art here

I want to believe this will be a horror game again. I want to believe American learned his lesson that Alice didn't work as an action platformer. I want to believe that he won't work with Spicy Horse again because their level designers suuuuuuuuuuck.

But most of all I want to believe that EA will greenlight this.

Goddamn it goddamn it goddamn it DO IT!

>Spicy Horse
Those chinks had god tier art design though. And the game was horror, the fucking dollhouse was one of the scariest levels I've ever seen despite it containing minimal amounts of generic horror tropes and blood.

exhentai.org/g/710165/29ed907564/

Actually the second game worked out perfectly and beautifully.
The shit was how obscenely rushed it was and how much insane amounts of content were cut.
>cutting out boss fights entirely
I mean what the fuck.

BTW if somebody could provide a full resolution archive download of this, it would be appreciated.

100% agree, everything about it is a pretty alright game but the atmosphere is fucking amazing. The origonal game is easy my no.1 game in terms of atmosphere. And the second did capture that at times.

this is a blue board
but dont stop

>American McGee will start work on a PROPOSAL for the next chapter in Alice’s adventures
>EA just says "NO"
I think we are done here Also
>Fresh off the success of “Out of the Woods”
Literally who?

The rest I have are either too big or of an unsupported file type.

MODS

>Literally who?
A card game that got almost 250,000 dollars out of kikestarter

>Let’s show EA how many people want a new Alice game!
Remember to include implories for no rushing or they will EArn a eternal boycott on their products.

>inb4 there is no time and money, we have to rush this like we dont make enough profits from releasing brainless sports games every year which could have been just patch updates for the previous
Electronic ARTS? More like Empowered ABS.

I'm adamant it would have underwhelmed either way.

This so much. I believe in American McGee.

The only things I would wish for the new game is enough time, resources and respect. The examples given only allows me to expect the contrary and reasons to fleece the gamers through corporated interest for continued public funding to get every piece of concept in place keeping the quality as a hostage.

I dont hate EA but their decisions to cut corners way too harshly to reach some predetermined line.

>EA

He has no choice, unfortunately. They own the rights to american mcgee's alice ironically

pls no Id rather the series be in limbo forever than have EA bastardize it.
2017 EA is even more rabid than they were in 2010

Doubt EA will greenlight this after the penis snail.

Open world survival black woman that needs no zombie crates twitch streamin simulator, dabbing DLC exclusive for PC

didnt EA kill his sister

Why doesn't someone else just buy the rights? Can't we pester Notch to?

No, that was Romero's doing.

I refuse to get my hopes up but Id very much like this game to happen.

They should agree to sell first and if they do it'll be shitton of money. I remember someone was trying to get rights to some forgotten kids game from 90s that had like 100 people as a whole fanbase and it was thousands of dollars.

Because game publishers would rather hold on to rights rather then sell them off, even if they never plan to make use of them.

EA would never let go of those rights for any paultry sum. Even though the rights have absolutely zero value to them unless they work with mcgee (which they probably won't fucking do) they will still hold onto them

To expand on this, there was some run of the mill top down game made either under EA or Activision which they never published because they deemed it unprofitable and they refused to sell the rights off to the studio that made it so they could publish it themselves. Imagine working on something x years, finishing it and then never seeing it released.

The what?

McGee had a hard life.

>will start work on a proposal
Game comes out in 15 years?

Nice I played the other 2 just a few months ago. Loved them both.

can we ever get a weapon as fun and deadly as the Jacks from the first game?

An EA-butchered Alice 3 is better than no Alice 3.
Madness Returns still had some great segments even if some of it was really monotonous, even sinking into grey-and-brown bamham combat at times.

I'd still love to be in that world again.

notch is never going to use his money for anything except to restock those giant glass vending machines in his house

>>cutting out boss fights entirely

Fucking this, I wanted to beat the shit of that Carpenter and Walrus

I liked both of the Alice games. Part of the little games from EA that are worth it. Gib moar of cutest waifu!

Soul food > eye candy.