Have 8/10 sister

>Have 8/10 sister
>likes games a lot
>asked me to help her stream on twitch with muh gaymen PC
>has no problems appearing on webcam

>mfw gonna make some proper money

are you going to get her to stream in her underwear?
you should convince her to. say it gets more views and money. and then you can share pics with us :^)

Nope

What's it like to be your sister's pimp?

what are you? gay?

>8/10 sister
Is it just me or is it weird that you wanted to point out how attracted you are to your sister?

She disgusts me but all my friends tell me she's hot. It annoys but there you go, it's a rating I guess. And I know how important it is for streaming

So whats her twitch ID?

Imouto is for protecting, you cuck.

Haven't started yet. But honestly I wouldn't post that shit on here even if it would benefit me in hindsight

So what do you do?

She's 5 years older than me

Do it like every family member of every person of interest, act up like the manager and get at some point your share.
Do all the tech stuff, set up the social media, mod a bit, search for games and best stream times etc.

What you mean?

Ye

I can say my mom is pretty or tell if another man is beautiful without being fucking weird about. Not being able to just makes you that much gayer or insecure

I don't think 10% of her dick pics will be enough to satiate his thirst for cock.

I can tell that shit too, I'm not blind, my friends just confirmed what I already thought

Onee-chan is for slutting, so this is okay.

>"my sister is 8/10!!"
>"she disgusts me!!"
>not just "my sister is good looking"
yeah no, you're a freak

just fuck her user it'll feel good I promise

retarded anons would have asked for a rating if he just said she was good looking because all these autists can only think in terms of vidya james meters and scales and shit

That's fucking right. I knew that shit in advance

Are you underage or autistic?