youtube.com/watch?v=0INh3MYkeiI
enso.henkaku.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know where my Vita is

ps what

I need to change my battery too, i was playning muramasa:rebirth and ys:moc

Getting this game SOON for the PLOT.

I love games with big, developed plot.

Since it was nominated anyone have some art of muramasa?

I haven't played my Vita for over a year.

Why not?

The PS Vita's pretty dead at this point but I'm still waiting for them to make another one of these. I still think it'd work better on a handheld.

Please sony release a new handheld with physical buttons that is also a phone.

nobody buy something like that, and it was already done a lot of times

nothing to play

They failed because they never supported it.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth shipped out. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Really?
Try rayman

Aestheticaly will be awful and normie don' t buy something like that

There's been quite a lot of announcements lately, guess I'll have to save up some money since there's at least five or six games I wanna get.
If anything they'll release a tablet with DS4 support, traditional handhelds are basically dead at this point, even the Switch is a tablet with controller docks.

The only games I own for my Vita are FF7, 8, 9, X, X-2, Persona 4, Lumines, Rayman, and Soul Sacrifice.

Anything new I should get?

Upcoming Vita releases:

Danganronpa V3
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
Fault Milestone One
Rabi-Ribi
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Bad Apple Wars
World End Economica
The Longest Five Minutes
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Summon Night 6: Ear Cancer Dub
Demon Gaze II
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Tokyo Tattoo Girls
Drive Girls
Chaos;Child
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Penny-Punching Princess
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory
Persona 3 Dancing
Persona 5 Dancing
Secret of Mana

Guaranteed Replies

>new
Did you try any of the Vanillaware games?
Newest game I have is 'Shiren - dice of fate and other words in very long title I don't remember'.
Pretty good roguelike with snes-like-rpg / old FF look.

I bought one soon after the hack, I barely used it.
It was 100% worth it just for Freedom Wars and playing Steins Gate 0 comfy, but still, I feel cucked.

The other game I really really enjoyed was Valkyrie Drive for a long time, but now it's on PC.

>Shiren
Hadn't heard of it. I will check it out.

Persona 3 and 5 dancing?

i wish this was true T.T

I probably would have enjoyed Shiren had I not played One Way Heroics before that.

One Way Heroics is just way more superior in every way including it's rng bullshit and so many different endings. It was just way more addicting.

i played some of these games and i have to admit some of the ones i did play are pretty mediocre

youtube.com/watch?v=cNl9P8FmEp0
youtube.com/watch?v=0INh3MYkeiI

Oh well...
Hope they make a persona dancing complete then

Should I get a PS vita?

Get a 3ds. Vita has no games. It's already dead.

Okay

Bought windjammers recently and love it. has online multiplayer too

>One Way Heroics is just way more superior in every way
It's a completely different kind of game.

Depends on your tastes

What a fucking retard.
It's a weeb paradise.
Do you want weeb stuff?
Get VITA.

Go on /vg/ there is a general where you can see all the recomanded games for vita, you can find a vita for less than 100 now

Playing VD finally, got MS on pre-order.

Only if you get one that's on firmware 3.60

>google upcoming 3DS and Vita games
>'dead' handheld has slightly more and half of those AREN'T pokemon rehashes
lel

>It's a weeb paradise.
It's kind of reductive to call it like that, Vita really has a great selection of everything, especially if you know japanese and aren't hindered by language barriers.

all your games are already ported to other consoles. vita is dead.

both are rogue-like games. One Way Heroics is just way more addictive.

>especially if you know japanese
i.e. are a weeb

Are Axiom Verge and Child of Light good Vita ports?

>both are rogue-like games.
Except they work on a fundamentally different set of premises.
Both Doom and TF2 are shooting games, but they play nothing alike.
You don't need to be a weeb to know japanese, but I forget this is Sup Forums, heaven forbid if you actually like videogame AND have some sort of education.

>Both Doom and TF2 are shooting games, but they play nothing alike.

I don't see why you can't compare them since they're both shooters.

>You don't need to be a weeb to know japanese

Knowing Japanese is, itself, weeaboo.

Because even in the same genres some games play nothing alike simply because, again, they work on a fundamentally different set of rules and mechanics.
You don't really know what weaaboo means, stop shitposting.

all ports for vita are good except maybe borderlands

>includes otome, VNs and other very japanese games over some decent western things like Uncharted

VItagen is truly the weebiest place of this board.

Weeaboo was at one point a wordfilter for wapanese, yes, but even then filitering wapanese to a nonsense word from an absurdist webcomic was pointing out that wapanese had been overused and devolved into meaninglessness.

> Because even in the same genres some games play nothing alike simply because, again, they work on a fundamentally different set of rules and mechanics.

And yet they always have some mechanism that's ALWAYS the same in every shooter. You shoot enemy. That's never gonna change.

Rogue-like games also follow the same set of mechanics no matter what. grid system, take turns moving, take turns hitting, use skill, find+equip equipment. Same shit in every rogue-like rpg.

>tfw my sd2vita is in the post
can't wait to play PSP games I gues

>ctrl F "Henkaku"
>0 Results
Y'all are not using your vitas right.
enso.henkaku.xyz/

Some of us don't want to be the same cancer that caused the psp to die. Also you can't play new shit with henkaku.

Nothing's stopping you from buying games with HENkaku.

Unless they're 3.61+ of course :^)

Hi fellow Vita friends

I legit think the PSP is better than the vita.

>Nothing's stopping you from buying games with HENkaku.

Can't play online or play new games with Henkaku.

If you're talking about the library, no shit.

But a Vita can do pretty much anything a PSP can, so I think my old PSP is being put to rest.

But you can play online with HENkaku. You can buy shit from the Playstation store too. But like I said, no 3.61+ games.

I legit don't think so mainly because we didn't get much localization after the first few years. Shit just died off in the west while japan kept getting tons of new games for the psp.

Vita on the other hand has been getting non-stop localization even this year/

I have 2 PS Vitas one I use for collection purposes and the other is actually used mfw the only games I have are PS1 and Indie games

>tfw starting to hate anime games
>tfw only thing worth playing on my vita is borderlands 2
Hmm

>He's EOP

>Can't play online or play new games with Henkaku.
>This is what people actually beleive

But the game are plain worse, and available on PC/PS4 anyway.

>But you can play online with HENkaku

Getting to play old games with dead servers that everyone already moved on from isn't exactly the best experience...

I prefer getting online games early when servers still have tons of players.

>And yet they always have some mechanism that's ALWAYS the same in every shooter. You shoot enemy. That's never gonna change.
So, you're going to seriously compare games like Splatoon to stuff like Red Faction or Timesplitters?
>Rogue-like games also follow the same set of mechanics no matter what.
Yes, and that shared set of mechanics between Shiren and One-Way Heroics is extremely small.
You can't break walls consistently in Shiren, you don't have real time timers, you don't have character classes and so many other things, comparatively, you don't have to deal with Day and Night mechanics in One-Way Heroics, you are not forced to plan your way out of a dungeon you can't demolish with your weapons, there are not abstract puzzle dungeons and so on, the games require a totally different mindset to play.

If you want to compare stuff like Shiren to other mystery dungeon like Pokemon or Etrian that's one thing, because they indeed share a vast part of common rules and mechanics, but One Way Heroics is just too different in basic premises to be compared to Shiren games even though they're both roguelikes.

He's right about the new games thing though. F00Dhax never ever.

>But the game are plain worse

Nah, i don't think so. Shitposters hate it regardless.

>and available on PC/PS4 anyway.

There's a good amount that isn't ported anywhere else. And if it does get ported eventually, I already beaten it.

>RABI RIBI OUT FOR VITA
>but only in EU

>So, you're going to seriously compare games like Splatoon to stuff like Red Faction or Timesplitters?

no, but I will compare Shiren to One Way Heroics since the mechanism is very similar. You can stay mad at that all you like.

playing demon gaze it's way better than I thought I wished this had slinks

>but I will compare Shiren to One Way Heroics since the mechanism is very similar
It's really not, you're literally saying that splatoon is the same as other shooters like hexen or alien resurrection because you shoot people.
>You can stay mad at that all you like.
Why would I be mad? I played and enjoyed both games, the only one mad here is you.

Is not right guys why they won' t support vita or make another portable console

chicken and egg
nobody buys Vita because Vita has no games
nobody makes Vita games because nobody buys Vita
Sad, after the PSP did so well

I don't know because I don't live in fucking EU

>Nah, i don't think so
The PSP in it's end life had a ton of fantastic games, but their Vita equivalent are just worse or flatout don't exist, that's the sad truth. Really there's no more good upcoming Vita games anymore.

>if it does get ported eventually, I already beaten it.
I don't feel particularly good knowing I wasted my time with inferior versions of games I liked

>you're literally saying that splatoon is the same as other shooters like hexen or alien resurrection because you shoot people.

user, you can compare splatoon to other shooters because they're all shooters. Slightly different mechanism makes them unique and stand out, but it's still a shooter and can be compared. Just like bother Shiren and One Way Heroics are both Rogue-like games. You're not going to stop people from comparing them even tho there's different mechanism here and there.

What are some good games for Vita? So far I have been playing Darkest Dungeon and EDF2 and loved them. Is EDF 2017 portable worth it?

>Secret of Mana
nice

Can't wait for Mary Skelter.
Dat LE edition. and praying for DT2-2 localization.

>He doesn't have an EU and a JP account
Not like you could use them anyway. PS3 lets you have multiple accounts easily. Vita makes it a pain in the ass to be a legitimate consumer.

>The PSP in it's end life had a ton of fantastic games

I agree, but they weren't localized, like the one in your pic. You can thank pirates for no localizations for the psp.

I'm sorry to everybody who had to read this.

Mary Skelter is good, comes out on the 19th in NA

it's a moot point. you can't kill a stillborn.

also, the PSP was in good health up until the end in Japan. and blaming the piracy boogeyman for scaring off western developers when the DS exists is shilling at its finest.

>Want to play The Nonary Games
>Don't want to update to 3.65
>Could play it on PS4/PC but I won't get the comfy portable feel

There's not much to play on the vita.

There are some games i plan to replay, like Uncharted golden abyss, muramasa and persona 4 while waiting for Odin Sphere to be at a decent import price.

Because they screwed up with the memory stik prices and that made potential buyers lose interest.

Since the vita didn't sell people didn't make games for it.

Sony fucked up big time, especially because they were trying to push for the vita to be a downlodable games console.

DS has tons of idiot kids and soccer moms buying that up for their kids.

PSP has the more tech savy crowd that knows how to pirate for it. That's the biggest difference in why DS did well even with piracy and PSP didn't.

>but their Vita equivalent are just worse or flatout don't exist, that's the sad truth. Really there's no more good upcoming Vita games anymore.
>Implying
>CCC
>Good game
Oh, shut up, you don't know a damn thing.
>You're not going to stop people from comparing them even tho there's different mechanism here and there.
Any sensible person would laugh at this statement, you must be a brainlet.

What are the best not localized games?

Man this ain't fair. I'd rather get a Vita but I need to play Monster Hunter games, which of course is for 3DS.
Nintendo always fucking ruins everything, god fucking damn

The only one I'm interested in playing is the first Oreshika. The Vita one was a real gem, but I dunno how the PSP one holds up.

It's not like Vita doesn't have clones. Maybe you'll even prefer one or two of them.

> you can't compare stuff BECAUSE I SAY SO

Seriously, that's what you sound like.

yes, it was pirates. definitely not the fact that niche games literally didn't sell or that the DS was far more profitable.

Vita didn't have piracy up until a year ago and we didn't get localizations, either. now what fucko?

>attack
>skill
>lick
>defend
>flee

>lick

what.

PSP users had to play the cat and mouse update game, had to wait for exploits, were liable to brick etc. DS users just had to stick a $10 cart in the console. DS piracy was way more normie-friendly than PSP piracy.