GEOSTIGMA

GEOSTIGMA

which kingdom hearts is this

When I was a kid my mom had this movie for some reason. It's the first thing I saw about Final Fantasy.

ROXAS!
This man speaks nonsense!

USE YOUR KEYBLADE

Roxas go back to your own shitty game

THIS IS GOOD, ISN'T IT... ANGEAL?

Roxas!

That was the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. And FF7 was my fav game.

>kid
>ff:VII ac

Fuck I'm old.

You stupid faggots are killing final fantasy by letting them pull this shit. What are you, 17 years old?

It was cringeful cliche shonen crap that hurt to watch. Zack's death in the original game was dead silent. Cloud finds his body when he's too fucked up to even speak or move beyond dragging himself, grabs the sword, and the drugs fuck him up in the head. It's an immensely powerful scene without any dialogue from him after he's shot. Because he's dead. They shoot him point blank in the heart and he dies, right there, end of story.

BUT NO that's not good enough is it, that doesn't get the point across to you children,

We'll make the scene more powerful with a lot of cringeworthy "you're my living legacy", "follow your dreams", "did I become a hero?" shit to hammer the point home because subtlety is for idiots. Nice retcons by the way; now that cloud isn't as fucked up the whole thing loses a lot of credibility, because you can't so easily imagine his mind getting warped when he seems lucid when zack is talking at him. PS, how is zack alive with a bunch of bullet holes in him for so long? The soldiers in VII finish the job until he's dead for sure. I guess these guys just respect drama too much for that. PS, it's hard for cloud to impress himself onto his dead friend when his friend doesn't just die, but talks at him at length, and cloud feels prolonged grief over the whole thing.

I'm rambling and most of these points aren't very good, but I mean, the bottom line is,

If you thought that poorly written blunt force trauma schlock was somehow better than the dead silent and abrupt death sequence in VII that pans up to midgar in the distance, you're LITERALLY cancer, tasteless in the highest order, and I'd like you to stop poisoning my industry at just any time now.

What do expect from underage who played crisis core in middle school? They grew up in this

Compilation was a big pile of shit wasn't it
>AC
Remnants
>CC
Gackt
>DC
Deep Underground

All fucking terrible

I was 12 years old when AC came out.
Time passes, user.

I would say that you forgot BC but there's a high chance no one played it so we can't really judge it.

That being said the compilation was unnecessary on top of being shit. Instead if wasting time, manpower, and resources on this they could have spent it on other games.

SE is always pulling shit like this though.

>Deep Undergound

Don't hate on my not-loli waifu, I'll fuk you up.

I was in college...

I always wanted a Battlefront type game set in the FFVII universe.

Wutai troops, Shinra Army, SOLDIER, AVALANCHE, Turks, Tsviets, Deepground, WRO Forces, Heroes vs Villains, Vehicular combat, Air battles

Maps would be Midgar slums, Sector 8, Shinra HQ, Junon, Gold Saucer, North crater, Midgar (Edge), Midgar (Aerial assault)

How did anyone "let them pull this shit"?

DON'T YOU MEAN MUSOU