FFXIV

>"Hey we know you guys have nothing to do for the next month and a bit so here's a recycled stupid grinding quest that we were too lazy to update for the 2 new classes"

You didn't fall for the 'Stormblood will make FFXIV good' meme right guys?

I played for 2 weeks and then dropped it, just like I did with Heavensward and just like I'll probably do with 5.0.

I'm hoping that Dalmasca is an actual zone.

All classic zones are dead, so i just grind potd to level my jobs. It's fucking boring.

But the mount user. The mount.

Holy shit they're fucking bringing that shitty event back? Who ever asked for this?

>generals on Sup Forums

Lore unfriendly trash like this needs to fuck off.

How am I supposed to immerse myself in Eorzea with a fucking giant sperm flying around.

I enjoy it.

A friend is saying Ultimate will drop a weapon, is there a source for this anywhere? I recall they spoke a lot about super savage NOT having a physical reward, and just being bragging rights. Also, it's totally fucking Neo Bahamut.

>How am I supposed to immerse myself
Is your life so patethic you need to "immerse" in a mmo? at least say rpg.

I haven't even finished Omega Savage yet

What did you expect? The formula has been exactly the same since ARR launched. It's repetitive as shit, but I don't think anyone expected it to be different.

Nah the devs are hacks, Super Savage drops a weapon token for all party members each time you clear it.
My guess is Bahamut weapons with glowy parts, ilvl 345 obviously.

I'm sure chat already ruins any remote sense of immersion, and literally no one uses that mount anyway.

This mount is absolute fucking trash.

t. Extremely jealous of my glowing sperm-mobile mount

fuck off you literal walking meme. i bet you play lalafaggot too. kill yourself

No.

Geomancer when?

>Yokai Watch event returning
I haven't even bought Stormblood but I might resub to grind out the glow in the dark mount, finish what I need from the GARO event and finish the 3.4 and 3.5 story

How the hell does Fenrir fly? Or Tortoise? Or Chair?

It tells you in the mounts information.

Do not let the line Jew fool you

The line is a lie

It is all a lie

Resist the line

Resist

#Resist the line
#Raubahngate
#40 dollars to play a demo version of the expansion

Same. I've starting doing savage recently and I'm trying to clear O2S

Mediocre game
Mediocre thread

>return of toy weapons: the event
great
I also expect the halloween event to have disappointing rewards just like the last one.

At least post a good mount instead of that flavour of the month abortion with elephantitis

>A ball that glows

Bravo.

>it's not even the black one
you could have at least posted the bomb mount