I thought you liked mods?

I thought you liked mods?

Fuck off, Todd

Meanwhile at zenimax

>we're getting negative reviews because we're supporting the modding community
>I know, let's just discontinue mod support altogether

>Come on, my dude. Just take a little sip of these paid mods. What are you so worried about?'

Didn't that work for GTA5?

Not really. It wasn't Rockstar but Take Two and the backlash was so immense they backed down and OpenIV is now back.

Todd I think your car is glitching

get fucked bethesda

Bethesda are one of the most pathetic video game companies of our current time.

yeah, then they will get even worse publicity, and people will have no reason to lie to themselves anymore about how bad bethesda games actually are, when there is no sweet promise carried in the wind "~modswillfixit~".
ending mod support would be sawing off the legs their games stand on.

That's what they were planning anyway. Shove paid mods down people's throats now, get them used to it, then launch FO5/TES6 on an "all new" engine with conveniently gimped modding capabilities.

>people blaming Bethesda for this
LMAO, Bethesda is owned by Zenimax now. Guys like Toddler and Goofball Hines don't decide shit. Knowing Zenimax, this isn't even the final form of the Jew they have unleashed.

Someone screencap this for when it happens

>Zenimax CEO is a jew
fuck, you are right user

Put me in the screencap.

why the fuck would they do that you stupid shit? What possible benefit would it bring them to get people used to paying for mods then make it harder for people to make mods? Are you fucking braindead or something?

Its a feature

So they can earn more money.

Raise the bar for "market entry" so that only "elite modders" will bother creating mods and they'll have to/be strongly incentivised to deal with Bethesda in doing so.

Not only will they be gimped, but from now on you'll see a lot more patches that conveniently happen to break mods. They will also be a lot more frequent (e.g. 5 small patches instead of a single big one, 5 mod breaking updates instead of 1).

Pure coincidence.

>NDA for modders they get so exploited beyond belief they make less than a person receiving welfare

>False promises of a chance to work for Bethesda.

Modders on CC are stupid. Really stupid people.

It was both. Rockstar had a hand in it too

Why the fuck do you think the creation kit came out so late? They had DLC they were going to sell which could have been made by some good modders with the creation kit. In any case it doesn't really matter, because modding is dead. The people who created good shit in the past (which includes Skyrimjob and New Vegas) did so because they were good games worth expanding. FO4 is so fucking bad that no one wants to make mods for it like they did in the past, at least not to the same degree. And honestly, if I was a modder, after this nickel&dimeing attempt by Bethesda, I wouldn't want to support them by making mods for their games in the future. Fuck supporting them like that.