Is this worth getting if I don't have PS+?

Is this worth getting if I don't have PS+?

It looks nice but I don't want to buy a game that's not worth playing offline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rHzHYFlwNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well my dude, aside from grinding the experience of playing online golf is the exact same as offline. You don't actually see your opponents turns.

Thanks, so basically you're saying it's worth buying?

>You don't actually see your opponents turns.
Pretty sure you do in match play, just not in the open courses.

I haven't bothered going online yet since I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs (never played a golf game before) but it's been pretty fun just playing offline so far. There's a nice progression with working your way towards the challengers, ranking up, getting unlocks etc. though it might be a bit grindy if you're not into replaying the same holes over and over again.

What's your golfer like, Sup Forums? Did you make a waifu, yourself, some weird meme monster, or what?

Barefoot, spats-wearing loli

Anyone know if you can race golf karts against AI or do some fishing without PS+? Don't tell me all the extra activities besides barebones golf is locked out to offline players?

Is there dlc coming out? It sounds kinda boring now but I might get it if there were more courses

Game launches with 5 courses, with another as a preorder bonus and another as paid DLC. More courses are presumably on the way.

there's already two DLC courses but I think one was a pre-order bonus. Can't imagine there won't be more down the line.

Fucking pedo degenerate. Kill yourself. Everybody's Golf is meant to be for EVERYONE, it's in the title. So stop making creepy characters

If it's anything like the previous titles, there should be a lot of single player content.

if it's anything like vita hot shots(which I'm sure it is), you will have fun even in the offline mode.

if it's currently $60 and you don't plan on playing online, I would say pass and wait until the price comes down. the selling point from the trailer has been on online play. not worth paying full price if you don't plan on enjoying that part of the game. But if it cost like $40, I say go for it.

Hooray, more replies. I was torn between this and Golf Club 2, but this looks more enjoyable.

this is mine

>It's meant for EVERYONE!
>But not you, you're not part of everyone.

Fuck off. If it's for everyone, that includes degenerate pedos and fucking geeks and wierd-os.

If it's for everyone then that includes pedos though

Just a generic dude

Wanna make someone that's basically pic related but the only tie I've seen so far has hideous clipping problems and I can't make the body swole enough (at least with the types I've got unlocked right now)

I haven't even opened up the other two games

It's so much fucking fun

Easy to pick up ... tough as nails to master

The perfect way to do difficulty

can't be fucked to check but I'm pretty sure it was $40 when I ordered my copy last week

Golf Club 2 is for Super Serious Golfers.

>6'4 real height
>a shit at golfing
>26 years old
>plan on making a tiny toddler woods that dominates the green
can't wait.

I suck with character creators

My girl helped me make myself though .. turned out pretty ok

>tfw you can only get 1 item per day from the daily ranking
>there's not enough days in the month to get everything

From what I've seen of Golf Club, it's not that much different. Just more realistic. You can make your own courses, too, which is pretty damn cool.

That's what put me off. I play IRL so I don't want that in my vidya.

You will have to get 20 eagles in official matches before you unlock the little girl body type

you two are playing it wrong. reroll and make kawaii red heads that giggle and bounce after scoring a birdie. making yourself is boring, senpai.

Is there character customization in this one? The models look really simplistic so I figure they're player created.

>You will have to get 20 eagles in official matches before you unlock the little girl body type
I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. but even if it's not, I could do that in a day. I get chip-in eagles all the time.

a lot of us in vitagen play hot shots all the time. i'm surprised Sup Forums never talks about these games.

>unlock loli
>20 official eagles
>unlock shota
>beat the second ranked player who is piss easy

IT'S NOT FAIR

Sup Forums doesn't like sports. Neither does Vitagen.

>making yourself is boring, senpai
>yourself
Shit nigger, I WISH I looked like this:

Is there a guide online for the parts or what you unlock at what rank?

Once you get your clubs leveled up you will slam out eagles

My driver is at 25 maxed out power .. and using big air clubs I eagle the fuck out of shit

What use is spin? I can't figure out when it's better to use spin than just hitting the ball straight.

Are there original characters in the game?

Vitagen likes whatever it can get it's hands on

So happy I woke up to a comfy hot shots thread .. about to start rank 6 after I get some coffee going

youtu.be/7rHzHYFlwNY

Check out the condor

If it has girls in it. Only recently have people gotten into EBG.

Now I need a pic comparing the beta birdie and the chad double bogey

I use side spin to get around obstacles in my way

>Hole in one on a par 5
How the fuck.

I unironically love this game's theme

Lots of trying over and over on the same Fucking shot using open course

Fucking hours

>Driver of 400yds
Goddaaaaaamn. Equipment is busted.

Where is the cheapest place to get UK PS+? Just in case I decide I want it.

Leveled up custom clubs

Thicc cutie with glasses

>playing on laggy online course filled with moonrunes players at 4 am
>first drive get hole in 1 and get albatross
>get messages in Japanese
>assume they're asking for advice
>Google translate what I did in Japanese and paste it back
>found out I told them my club gets hard when I get near holes
>mfw

>final score is in the negatives

Anybody?

How the fuck do old people do this shit for relaxation?
this is fucking stressful i haven't gotten mad a game in years but FUCK

>How the fuck do old people do this shit for relaxation?
a) really good at it, or b) don't care score, just want to practice their swing.

I find it difficult to putt and see how big of a curve there is. Can someone explain the grid?

Can you still do that special shot where your ball rides up the flag and into the hole?
that was cool as shit

something you just need to practice to get a feel for. it should have a training mode that lets you repeat a shot over and over again. practice on a put that has steep curves until you understand how hard/soft your impact needs to be.

>that challenge where you're forced to do auto-impact
>game goes from fun, relaxing and challenging to pure bullshit because your failures are no longer your own fault

I can enjoy RNG in a party game or something like that but I never want it in a game like this. I want to own my failures, not have them just thrust upon me.

What's everybody's golf like? why is it popular

I feel like there is a missed opportunity here.

I finally unlocked the next course. They make you grind so god damn much in eagle city

Not sure what I was going for but he reminds me of Tomba or some 90's anime character

Colourful, fun, good learning curve. It's also very chilled out and relaxing, right up until the point when it isn't.

It's also normally a lower price than most games.

so I should get it then

Did anyone else just find out this game was actually Hot Shots Golf? Why the fuck did they change the name? I gotta pick this up.

They didn't change it, exactly, they just aligned it with the rest of the world.

Its always been Everybody's Golf everywhere except the US. I guess Clap Hanz thought now was as good a time as any to make the change.

What's with all the DLC already? I see 14 carts, courses, tickets and other bullshit already. Is it all stuff I can ignore or should I wait for the ultimate edition?

Does this game have fantasy courses and cool shit like Mario Tennis games or is it all generic pseudo realistic shit?

pretty simple

It's pretty realistic but it's wacky and fun like a Nintendo game. Definitely not generic.

What do you guys mean by grind? what kind of grind can a sport game about golf have

You only have one course at the start and it takes a while to unlock the next one.

I don't really mind it since I like gitting gud and replaying the same course over and over again is right up my alley in that department but I can see why some would prefer more options to begin with. That said I think things like wind variance, different cup sizes (tornados are some silly shit but pretty relaxing after a more intense match) etc. can mix it up.

I'm still not sure why a golfing game has swimming in it

>Dub-only

oh yeah I sure am missing out on that amazing voice acting and well written dialogue in a fucking golf game.

If you enjoy casual arcade golf, yes?

> Want to play HSG: Portable
> Got banned for using a save file on the PS3 version for maximum credits

Well, fuck ClapHanz then. :/ Getting credits isn't like hacking the fucking online, you assholes. It just cuts my grinding down to "beat these assholes to unlock to then buy this shit."