/vpol/ BTFO

/vpol/ BTFO

>tranny game vs tranny game

70 million

Fake numbers

Wait.
I don't care. About either one winning

trash vs trash....wow....

If the PS4 has already sold 70 million then Im the King of England.
I think you mean 60 million.

just played HZD this week and it is a bland game.
v isually it looks nice and the dino designs are great, but combat is terrible, revolve around rolling, hiding, tieing down enemies.
Then it has terrible scripted climbing mechanics with meme tier slow mo jumps added in.
The story was so terrible too I just skipped most of the dialogue after leaving the nora land. I just rushed to finish the game and plat it.
I will not be playing a sequel, which they are guaranteed to make.

Really BotW is a patrician game, HZD just made me want to play BotW again for a real open world adventure. I've played it twice this year now and will be playing it again when the DLC drops.

If horizon had won 3rd get non-stop shit posting by the Sony bronies.

I don't get it.

Some normalfag channel declared BotW the better game (which is objectively true).
Sonyfags are slightly upset.

considering how fucking bad BotW is, i cant even imagine how bad HZD has to be

>how fucking bad BotW is

>revolutionary physics
>free open word
>god tier climbing mechanics

>people actually disliked it
HAH! Fucking casuals

Watch when Horizon Zero Dawn 2 take a lot of aspects from Breath of the Wild like actual open world adventure

Hell, I bet a lot of future AAA "open adventure" games will be using BotW as a benchmark

>revolutionary physics
???
>free open word
the only part about the game i liked
>god tier climbing mechanics
climbing flat textures for hours is considered fun now?

that is bait but
>revolutionary physics
let's not push it user

Not that guy, but it's pretty revolutionary to have this level of physics in such a vast game

>Watchmojo
How desperate does one have to be, to take opinions from clickbait channels?

Why would /vpol/ care about Horizon? I'm not sure what kind of bait you have on the line here.

everyone on Sup Forums and Sup Forums would prefer zelda to horizon hollywood sjw dawn, so what are you talking about? doesnt mean zelda is the best game of all time though. we all know thats the nintendo bonus talking.

It would be revolutionary if the graphics were decent and if there would be more than 3 npc on the screen.
You know, like crysis 1.
Every dev can use havok.

in an open world game? for sure but I wouldn't call it revolutionary. cutting down trees is still very satisfying tho, I'd say overall interactivity with the world is more revolutionary than its physics.

>/vpol/

The other game was SJW shit, Sup Forums would prefer this over that, and this game has a cute crossdressing boy so Sup Forums likes it.

Considering it runs on 2006 tier hardware it's pretty impressive

Holy shit Horizon Zero Dawn sold 70 million copies?

Do you not understand the physics engine of BotW is revolutionary. No game has done that type of physics manipulation or physics gameplay before.
You must be nieve if you don't see how revolutionary the physics are.
Like said, you will start to see games use BotW as a benchmark.
>climbing flat textures for hours is considered fun now?
It's not the textures its the ability to climb everything that matters.
HZD had the meme tier uncharted yellow climbing markers. Yeah pretty rock textures but you can't climb unless it allows you to. BotW you can climb virtually anything.

>would be revolutionary if the graphics were decent and if there would be more than 3 npc on the screen.
This is bullshit and you are just showing that you are an underage faggot caring about graphics over gameplay.
I bet you are the type of faggot who cries if a game drops below 60fps and wont even touch a game at 30fps.

OoT was revolutionary, GTAIII was revolutionary and BotW is revolutionary.
Who gives a fuck about the graphics.

>if the graphics were decent
I hope you don't mean the realistic meme. If a game is going for it's own distinct art style I vastly prefer that over realistic looking game #79.

If you mean it should be at least 1080p, then yeah I agree but it's running on shit hardware so it can't be helped.

I hope this is a joke

muh

good shitpost

This cant be real

you mean /sony/ BTFO

pfffaAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I love botw but it looks hazy and washed out as fuck, removing the post processing and increasing the resolution and draw distance would be a vast improvement

all shitposts trying to mock butcant prove user wrong

Then explain to me which part of this game is "revolutionary".
Games like Dangerous golf actually displayed some physic we have never seen before.
In the case of Zelda, theres nothing new.

>you will start to see games use BotW as a benchmark.
you literally cant argue with that...nintendo has won

I never said anything was revolutionary. That user just thinks that better graphics would somehow make the physics revolutionary.

>In the case of Zelda, theres nothing new
Keep telling yourself that

No, but the whole package would likely be.
Also good graphics =/= realistic. See the new Dragon ball game running on UE4.

>stronk independant wominz
>all good chars are 'diverse'
>all bad guys are fucking white males
I can't imagine /pol liking ZHD

>Then explain to me which part of this game is "revolutionary".
entire game revolves around physics and it's manipulation, in an open world.
Climbing mechanics, with the ability to climb everything.

I have been playing games for 3 decades and I have never seen a game like this before.
It has revolutionary physics on the level that portal had revolutionary physics.

>I have been playing games for 3 decades
only nintendo games i assume?

LITERALLY WHO cares about Horizon Zero Sales?

>hurr let's compare a STEAMING TURD to a game that might go on to be remembered as Game of the Decade

and you people give them views, so fuck you too

>sees objective revolutionary achievements in gaming
>must be a nintendo fanboy

I never said good graphics = realistic either, I just hoped that other user didn't mean realistic when he was thinking good graphics. Try to be more thorough when you read something.

is The Incredible Hulk video game revolutionary too? You can climb anything in there too.

>Incredible Hulk video game
why lie on a catonese golfing forum
i have played that game, and you cant climb anything, you jump up shit like INfamous

isnt THAT revolutionary to you?

/ourseries/ wins
>/vpol BTFO
???

>/vpol/

????

Are you trying to expose yourself as a newfag?

500 BILLION

>being this butthurt that BotW is GOTY and user is too poor to buy a Wii U to play it

>Watchmojo

Watching liberal, Canadian, cuckoldry.

>watchmojo is Canadian
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i played it for free on emulator though

Yes, remember the holocaust, goyim!

The boipussy in BOTW is fresher and tighter so it wins by default

>Being a literal fag

blonde haired, blue eyed male beats strong independent woman

Are you a retard if anything it proved that women are useless and get everyone killed. A man literally has to save the world from evil once again.

Zelda is redpill

>being this poor
>having to play a broken laggy mess

Your life must be shit

it works flawless for months

>Zelda is redpill

>We wanted to make a game where the player has every choice in the world. We don't want to limit them in terms of anything.

>Y-yeah but can we have a mission where we forcibly make Link cross dress like a sissy in order to infiltrate a camp. You know, for '''''fun?'''''

>trying to justify being a poorfag
kek

>heh yeah guys i t-totally played both
>and i absolutely hated one and still platinumed it
Nintentard making shit up

why would i buy console for 1 game?

You buy the clothes from a tranny that was so ugly and mocked that articles came out crying about how the game "misgendered" him.

>revolutionary physics
404 no idea what youre talking about
>free open world
With nothing in it but the same shrines and seeds
>god teir climbing mechanics
Theyre pretty good, but climbing isnt making my descision to buy a switch for this any better

BUT WHAT PHYSICS???

>not platting games you will never play again

You keep praising the physics but dont tell us what they are

both games are shit senpai, you niggas fighting over the award for biggest retard

I really like BotW and think it was better than Zero Dawn, but all the 10/10's are total bullshit. The plot is paper thin, and the constant autosaves kill any sense of danger.

do you not even understand what a physics engine is?
Do you need to be spoon fed. Play the game

But what physics elements user? You keep avoiding the question

the fact that they're comparing a generic ubisoft clone to a Zelda game is an insult.

Back to pol now son. Im sure they hate women as much as you do too

Japs aren't as redpilled as you believe them to be:

>Otokonoko culture (cross-dressing men) is rampant
>Gays flourish the streets
>Still learning in moon runes that takes up the majority of their early 20's.
>Lack of sex among younger people
>No real god; only worships idols made of clay
>BLM exists in Tokyo

>defending the zelda game that takes all its ques from skyrim and ubisoft games itself
lmao

Correct. If i dont like a game im not gonna get every fucking achievement.
Or... do you like the game user?

>/nintendogaf/ BTFO
You're joking right?

Do you really need spood fed. why not just play the game.
I'm not gonna sit here and type a long list of physic mechanics in a game.

runes..gravity, inertia.....ect
Just play the game you fucking moron

>Lack of sex among younger people
So just like people who are "redpilled"

>implying im going to pay 350 dollars so i can see the physics in breath of the mild

>only worships idols made of clay
Better than the West worshipping a literal Jew.

are you retarded or a newfag, OP? HZD has been shat on for months while BOTW gets almost constant praise, it was always what Sup Forums liked more. HZD is just another bland Sony exclusive.

>gravity
>inertia
>"revolutionary" physics
I can get that in fucking morrowind

>Sup Forumstards using the term 'redpilled' as if it weren't from a movie whose directors both came out as transgender women
You dipshits need to find a new buzzword, especially since 'redpilled' never made sense in your misconstrued context anyway.

So this is the power of next gen

>taking cues is as bad as a literal clone

Do you think everyones gonna get a 300 dollar console for one game? Thats 6 other games you could buy

you can actually run it easily on emulator for free even on decade old cpu, but the game is pretty shitty honestly

watch some gameplay then. You are missing out though, its a great game.
I bought a Wii U because of that game, but I agree I wouldn't buy a console just for 1 game.
Wii U does have more games though.

I plat games that I will never play again. I get my monies worth.
It wasn't a bad game, it was just bland. Generic open world, looting, roll everywhere combat ect
Half way through I turned the difficulty to easy, skipped the dialogue to side quests, avoided combat and stopped looting. It was boring.
Collecting the shit tier collectables post game was tedious af.

On the flipside, I have not plat MGSV TPP yet, because I know I will play that game again.
Gonna plat dishonored and dishonored 2 this week before DotO comes out.

>what is sarcasm

Thanks user, if i ever feel like it i may check it out

Nah, the game is really good, especially at 1440p 60fps. GOTY

This isn't /vp/, why did you post it here? And what board is /ol/ meant to be? Olev?

You should just do it now. It's a pretty easy game to pick up, and more people like it than dislike it. It's more likely to click with you than miss you

Word of advice, if you feel you aren't doing much then stop wandering and go from beast to beast, stopping by anywhere that seems interesting. You will feel you are accomplishing much more while still having just the right amount of side content to do