PUBG

>Nearly one million concurrent players
Its time to stop being contrarian and start playing the game, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/pubg-afk-farming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PUBG isn't a game, it's a feature

Why?

>first Trump
>now PUBGChads winning

Why the FUCK won't people play Overwatch instead? It was supposed to be the game of our generation, the eSports title to kill LoL and CS.. and now we're getting cucked by some EA shit from Korea

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

IT WAS HER TURN
HER
T
U
R
N

the definition of a meme

the definition of Sup Forums contrarian

>play something you don't enjoy because lots of other people enjoy it

Fuck yourself, the game is boring.

Please convince me not to buy this. Even the pewds is streaming this on the daily. I have little money and I am waiting for Destiny 2. That shit comes out late october tho.

i have the game

i just played it with some friends tonight

i've put in 30 hours by now. it's a huge meme. the fun is few and far between, almost every drop theres 20 afk people, half the server is dead in 5 minutes, and the winner is largely determined by rng. running around looking at the floor for items is boring as fuck. the only reason people play it is because their friends play it because their friends play it because their friends play it because their favourite streamer. it's a meme.

>playing duos/squads

Spotted the shitter

If you want to play PUBG and Destiny, no amount of convincing will save you. Only sweet embraces of death can be your salvation at this point.

t. 2-kills-chicken-dinner solo player

kys liberal

I am a sucker for Halo. I have fond memorys of playing it on the original Xbox. Haven't played it since.

>you should play it because everybody else play it

nice logic sheep

Blizzard will come with their own battle royale ripoff with LGBT representation.

They should just make a battle royal bg in World of Warcraft

Would be sweet world pvp-esque shit

I own H1Z1, and am not very good, even after putting in around 20 hours, so I'm not going to waste money on the same thing, and probably not enjoy it was well.

only if it became better optimized

I got bored after playing the Arma mod for years.

>b-b-b-buh-but too many buttons for my little brains
Gitto guddo.

>my friends talked me into playing last night.
>rainy map actually feels comfy as fuck
>actually enjoying myself
>duck under fence opening
>get stuck cant move
>fog kills me
How is this the number one game when I barely play and am able to find game breaking glitches?

Popular gaming is like a bunch of flies around a pile of shit. Eventually, the shit will dry up and they will flock to another one.

this made me realize how much I dislike competitive games
I'd like to play CSGO but I'm really shit at the super high level of reaction time you need to actually be good

>playing something just because it's popular
this is exactly the mentality that gets people to play these popular games, even if they don't enjoy it

>Being this butthurt

No

You can shill here all you want but looting for 10 minutes just to get shot by some camper isn't fun

how cut penis bigger???

___________________gitto guddo______________

Don't buy either if you're poor desu

why is this game so popular

Autismo swed likes the game
More of a reason to not buy it
now it's gonna be full of fucking little kids dude

I don't like the style of game though, at all. The whole idea just seems like a bore. Shooty games are boring senpai.

kys shill

oh boy, another pubg thread.

>poorfag
>works fine on my machine ;^)
>100% gameplay
>bugs
>honk honk ban
>just git gud
>it's fun with friends
>shoot streamer, get banned
>pic related

Realistically, it's probably going to die out when Destiny 2 is released since streamer retards will all move over to that for a while.

Saw this same shit happen with Rust, DayZ, and ARK.

Its always amusing to see how out of touch with reality Sup Forums is
>"Overwatch is shit!"
>GOTW galore, positively received by most

>"Battlegrounds is shit!"
>Breaks sales records and everyone is enjoying it
It seems Sup Forums only likes sony/microsoft/nintendo games. Bunch of console tards.

I acknowledge that to some people it's probably fun, but personally I dislike this style of game, so no.

Replace "thread" with board in your pic and you get what I tend to feel like here.

>Its time to stop being contrarian and start playing the game, Sup Forums.
But it's shit and it's EA.

Played it, got bored of it.

Let's be real here anyone who thinks Overwatch and Battlegrounds are revolutionary and amazing are probably like 10 years old and have only played like ~5 games in their entire life.

The bad thing about playing video games for 30+ years is that you tend to develop standards.

Would unironically play this. Heroes already has blizzard characters in random battlegrounds, why not blizzard battlegrounds with random characters?
>elwynn forest
>camping in the tower
>navigating the lake
Fuck I'm hype already
I'll give it a month more. If it's still doing well, and my friends keep asking to play, I'll give it a shot.
Already got burned on Rust and Culling on sale.

Oh please, OW and PUBG are shit games but don't make out Sup Forums to be some connoisseur of good taste. Plenty of people here like lick any of the shit execrated by Sony/MS.

>Plenty of people here like lick any of the shit execrated by Sony/MS.
They are doing it ironically tho, learn to read between the lines.

It's only as popular as it is because there's not much else like it, just like Wow was fucking crazy when it came out.

I'm not personally interested in it, but people like whatever they like. I'm amazed it's doing this well though.

I only buy released games.

Dota was already the first game to break 1 million concurrent players
it reached 1,2m IIRC

>4D Chess lol jk XD!

There is still time to learn the game before the inevitable esport stage. This game is going to be even huger, the biggest, baddest and best game ever yet.
Fun & Competition, the game does it all.

You need to dial it down a notch, PUBG fanboi.

I'd like if they add some old good game modes like TD or CTF but seeing as they stuffed microtransactions in it the game direction isn't going too well.

That feel when I realize that I'm getting old and the reflexes that made me good at FPS a decade ago are largely gone.

I find myself enjoying watching PUBG on Twitch more than playing it as a result.

>tfw reactions always been shit
I can barely push above diamond level if I try.
At least I'm grandmaster in assfaggots, that counts for something right?

go and play this shit if you love it so much, sage

Going to break 1 mill next week. Maybe even tomorrow?

Destiny lacks the energy of halo and isn't as fun.

>muh one million
It's a good way to spot the plebs without taste on steam though.

doesn't school start next week?

played it for 10 hours or so but bored now

People are thirsty AF since dayz and h1z1

I actually really enjoy pubg but theres something weird about the growth of the game.

The main subreddit for the game has 250k subscribers, which might seem like a lot but cs:go has 550k, even if you consider the fact that maybe a majority of pubg fans live in places that don't use reddit often, like Asia or Russia theres still Dota which has 80% of the playerbase in those areas and has a subreddit with 350k subscibers, also pubg is normie as fuck, the chances that the western pubg playerbase doesn't use reddit is slim to none.

The only game recently thats had such explosive growth was Overwatch, and the subreddit exploded with it, for some strange reason thats just not happening with pubg, as the game seems to get thousands of new concurrent uses DAILY the subreddit isn't growing at even a tenth of that rate.

Considering when the extreme growth started it kinda seems to me that its because of the FPP server afk/botting issues, there are 20-40 players EVERY FPP squad match that are afk/botting and I think those accounts are really boosting the player counts.

Sup Forums is such a hipster.
who here actually played the game and hated it?

squads is fun

dont get how people can sit there and play solo for more than 2 games though, gets boring so fast

Can you not put one and one together?
They market everywhere, and aggressively. Threads like this are 100% shill, the streamers are 100% shill the youtubers playing it are 100% shill.
They are just good at "virally" marketing a game with a low common denominator: Every CoD dudebro likes the weapons, survivalfags like it got battle royal and even kids who like GTA V can have some "epic" moments like their favorite streamer.

I'm not doubting how they got so big, i'm doubting their true size, because certain numbers aren't matching up.

Well the player statistics might get tinkered with, but I think the numbers are mostly genuine. Botting was/is always a problem in survival games as far as I have exerienced, it is not nesecarilly to boost numbers.
Reddit boards always have loads of fake subscribers though, you are right about that.

>Buy PUBG
>get in match with streamer
>kill streamer
>he gets butthurt and accuses you of stream sniping
>devs ban you within 10 mins.

Im the opposite, squad is my least favourite game mode, 4 players is too many, downing people means so little, you down someone, 2 friends cover the 3rd friend whos rezzing, squad vs squad combat takes ages, its a slog, you're much more limited in map movement because you're having to equip 4 people instead of 1 and cars are almost useless because their health values dont change from 1-4 players, so a squad with shit aim can destroy a car if 1 clip if they all fire at once, also circle luck is way more prevalent in the late game because a squad is WAY more effective at fortifying a position that a single player, and the map is just way more empty in squad because even though there are still 100 players, there are only 25ish squads, so the chances you run into another team are significantly lower than solo.

I really think they need to change how downing someone works, maybe something like the downed player cant move, or a player just dies instead of getting downed if they get headshot, or a downed player cant use meds for a minute after being revived, just something that makes downing someone more meaningful.

i just find it slow

and yeh i could drop out instantly with other people but then theres a large change you wont find shit, or youll only find a pistol

So is this game fun without friends?

>pathetic attempt to control my taste

shitty game is shitty

I read similar things on the recent steam reviews.

Holy shit Overcucks BTFO

I would if I didn't get banned.
I remember I ignoring a guy talking to me while I rode off somewhere with my buggy. Turns out he's a streamer.

And I got banned for ignoring him. Was that even a thing? What the fuck were they thinking?

pcgamer.com/pubg-afk-farming/

Probably 75% of the playerbase is bots.

Enjoy your dead game when they crack down on that.

While I agree that bots are inflating the concurrent players even if that number was 25% of what it is now (it wont be that severe though) thats still a fuck ton of players ya goober.

@389147843
>be user
>hate pubg because it's popular
>make up fake story
>think I'm doing a great job "fighting the power"

Not the guy you quote, but I wish I was lying hereWhy do you guys seems to ignore genuine problem in the game? I never seen once a PUBG thread that start about this. It's always about the most player played. What about the devs banned policy?

Why are you guys ignored that?

game is pretty cool to make money out of to be quite honest with you, familia.

I still don't understand how the fuck this over took shit like dota with a 30 dollar price tag from a literally who delevoper and minimum specs several times higher than dota 2s
good that the guy is making alot of money but something just seems weird
atleast it will probably Kill SoE/daybreak studios

on the other hand i'm not looking forward to is the next half decade of battle royale clones being shilled by big publisher, at e3 and other events, atleast with the moba boom they were only on pc which mean't no company gave any of them the time of day to be part of presentations. but these kinds of games can work on consoles which means they will be alot more advertised

Games are already like 12 different preset formulas rehashed repeatedly since the 80s. I don't see what's wrong with having clones for a new one for the next 5 years. Chances are one of them will be better than PUBG as well and if you like the formula at all, that's a good thing, right?

If anything this is good. It shows the garbage that Blizzard makes is not something everyone is willing to eat up.

>@389147843
>@
Shills fuck off

trillions of flies eat shit, am I to do as they do merely by the weight of their numbers as well?

>Watching """pewds"""
To think I share a board with these subhumans.

"flavor of the month"

I'm considering giving this game a shot. What do I need to know? The only thing I remember reading is that the game is buggy and may not run on some systems.

Destiny MP is a lot closer in spirit to halo 2/3 than current halo. No dedicated servers fucking sucks but if the beta is anything to go by the pc port will be very good. Destiny with KB+M feels very nice

>7.5 million people in the world
>almost 1 million of them playing pubg

Obvious botting.

>What do you I need to know?
I want Umiko-chan to fart in my mouth.

>watching "pewds"
>Sup Forums is okay with this
What the fuck happened to this shithole

>900,000 concurrent players

Are you all just really bad at video games?

Reminder to grab your steam refund in 2 months

And sage all shill threads

How long are people going to pretend that the majority of Sup Forums cares?

It doesnt matter how many people are playing the game its still an unpolished shitty game in Early Access.

Where are the people that shat on LoL for 5 years now beeing the biggest Pc Game on the market with
>LOL WHO CARES ABOUT THE PLAYER BASE???

Only Niggers play that game.

Destiny 2 is going to flare up and die out faster than Overwatch did. Once they bring out the DLC it's going to be destiny 1 all over again.

What amazes me is how no big developer has tried doing one yet, early access survival games has sold literal shit that doesnt work for a huge playerbase for like 10 years now

Go lose 1 game in squads. youll be in 2,200,000th place

Fake news
This meme is low effort and false. It's pretty funny to see people who never play before try to trash the game tho. See ya at 1mil+ concurrent players