youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=luwyXHjsFzI
youtube.com/watch?v=eY90symFHaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>things that happened
>>>reddit

And things that didn't happen?

there's nothing wrong with dabbin

What is this guy up to these days anyway? Are minecraft videos still popular?

Think he is in the loony bin

Dabbing is E for everyone, user.

Did they ever finish Shadow of Israphel

>could have had Segata or Miku
>instead get this shit
Think it was at that point that I dropped the game.

I remember they slowed down the creation of those videos so much because it would take so much time to create and write everything. Eventually they just got lazy and realised they could make just as much money creating shitty content than putting time into the Israphel content. At least that was the status last time I checked in like 2009. I wonder if they're even still popular? I know they had a fall out with Total Biscuit after some kind of reviewing service they set up in which indie companies would pay them to show their games or something. That was the last thing I ever heard of them. They seem like right twats.

How do you delete them?

>spawn them
kick the shit out of them

>yog
>goy

They aren't even trying anymore

There is literally nothing wrong chasing latina or asian ass.

Capcom remade Dead Rising on RE4 engine to make it playable on Wii.

especially asian

Its even worse than jews their fucking goons.

And boy I'm glad it happened

This was a Sup Forums bait thread all along, wasn't it?

Seriously, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to add some random shitty youtuber to a Sega crossover game? It still blows my mind how fucking dumb it was.

>you will never be downloadable content
I'm both sad and relieved

I believe it was all for charity.

I still need to play this.

That saints row spin off game. I think it came out last month.

Just took a look. The main channel's still about as popular as it ever was. But all their other channels are pretty dire these days. None of that sjin, duncan or whatever those others were called. Main channel gets around 160K on each one, but the others (even Sips) seem lucky to break 70K. Overall, not enough to run the kind of operation they used to. I reckon it'll dispand in a few years, probably over money. If not that, probably because they'll realise how fucking tragic it'd be to do this shit for the rest of their lives.

>friend would spawn them in co op cause he knew about my insatiable hatred
>took all the homie durability perks
>takes fucking forever to kill him even with the most OP stuff
>even when I manged to down him my friend would just come in and revive him
>had to figure out a way to down my friend and burch at the same time
Good times.

Lewis and Ben's X-COM videos aren't that bad, especially since ben is surprisingly competent

Sjin and Sips moved on to Twitch.

>tfw watched them when they did WoW content and started The Yogpod
>that was nearly 10 years ago now

>Sips
fuck that faggot

I like how this game flopped so badly that it also killed the ongoing support of CoH2.

Not the holocause

What'd he do now?

>Reads as [hunting] season pass
>is actually [hunting season] pass

How did they get away wits this

nothing
i just hate him like the rest for the jewcast

FOR KHAZ MODAN

What annoys me the most is the misuse of bullet points.

>that voice got in over Miku
>procedes to vanish into obscurity and irrelevancy
Still upset

Shall I led you back to

>game is called obscure
>I've never heard of it

The second game is fucking hilarious.

>Survival horror
>music by sum41 and span

Only if I can point the way to >>>/reddit/

What the fuck is a Yogscast and how does it make so much money?

Thanks doc

Holy fucking shit. They're gaining more each year?

Reminder that Sjin got in some trouble for tapping underage ass.

What even is Yogscast.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM

A couple of goons from Something Awful had a Youtube channel where they made videos of their WoW guild. (YOGScast; Ye Olde Goone Squade cast)

They decided to make a video of this fun new game in beta called Minecraft. They rode the Minecraft boom to fame and fortune.

one of these fat, balding numales

t. Zoe

They turned to flavor of the month youtuber bait.

They don't even do minecraft anymore because that takes too much effort to set up and edit, I suppose.

No, there were several fillings out. The server the world was hosted in got corrupted and one guy who owned 80% of the accounts decided to leave taking his accounts with him.

I miss when they used to make content like back in WoW. Even some of their Minecraft stuff stayed interesting with YogLabs. Now it's just GTAV, Gmod and whatever indie games are thrown their way.

Hi! You seem to have mistakenly made a post intended for Sup Forums on Sup Forums. It's not a big deal, really! It happens all the time! We understand that sometimes Sup Forums users get confused about where they are, but thankfully it's an easy mistake to correct. Just look at either the top or bottom of the page you're on now, find Sup Forums on the list of boards, and click it! That's it! That little link will take you right back to your own little piece of internet heaven! Thanks for visiting Sup Forums, a friendly board where everyone's opinions are respected!

hilarious that you have to make the character red for his hands to be the right color. how do you forget his iconic red gloves sega, you are bad at this

At least Sjin is doing some memetastic Roblox videos recently

a load of numales who helped fuck up youtube and turn it into the shitshow it is now.

Underagefags seem to love them

>you will never be as much of a beta orbiter as Jesse was for Dodger

OOF

>Hi!
I can already feel dicks penetrating my ass and mouth, cumming in both, then pulling out and having the muscle clad men stepping on my now 1-inch hard cock until it bleeds from just reading literally the first sentence of your post.

>how do you forget his iconic red gloves sega, you are bad at this.

Chris-Chan?

Hi! I think maybe you are looking for /fit/. That's the gay board.

>You will never publicly humiliate yourself by revealing your creepy crush on Felicia Day.
>You will never attempt to seduce Felicia Day on stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=luwyXHjsFzI

that is patently ridiculous
The guy is a saint

Are they even friends anymore? I don't follow Dodger much these days, but last time I checked all she was talking about was bad anime and Sam.

youtube.com/watch?v=eY90symFHaY

>animal crossing is unrealistic because real millennials can't afford houses
>games should just be controversial for the sake of pissing people off
>false equivalencies galore

i feel like you'd have to live in the safest country ever by default, to have the free time to waste thinking about dumb shit like this let alone doing presentations about it.

This one is weirder once you find out that the game probably wouldn't have been made at all if her agent hadn't paid for her to be in it

What's wrong with these guys? Why does she hang around them?

Does "things that are happening" count?

>games should just be controversial for the sake of pissing people off

There's nothing wrong with that.

>it's nice to meet you for the first time

That never happened.

Even funnier, they had a poll to see what characters people wanted and made the terrible mistake of including Hatsune Miku, who proceeded to steal nearly all the votes. In the end they added Ryo from Shenmue instead, the distant second place, and then said they never should have had Miku as an option

Who knows, Jesse seems like a friendly and occasionally funny guy. The yogscast guys seem like total cunts though. I think most of their former associates don't like them anymore.

Oh yeah. Is it still going?

I'M HORNY

Simon seems nice. Just a regular old goofball.

This was for a charity drive that they do every year. It's stupid but over the years stuff like this has incentivised kids to donate over $6M, its a very forgivable evil.

In the context this guy is saying, there is some things wrong with that.

they're saying if your game doesn't challenge social norms or piss people off then it's "not very interesting" by default. basically he is trying to encourage indie devs to be controversial and do stupid shit purely for its own sake rather than through any desire to just make a good video game

>Bubsy has always been consistently shit in every single regard
>Gets a revival
>Duke Nukem, a beloved 90s and FPS icon, gets 2 revival
>Both failed
It's not fair man.

>Implying Sup Forums and Reddit aren't one in the same

>white people are so weak that even white supremacist think that media will instantly hypnotize them because they are incapable of free thought
hmmm.. really... burns my dread...