ITT

Games women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9s8C6qnLQk&pbjreload=10
nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=fist north star x264 ac3
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/923302
nyaa.si/view/879993
hokutodestiny.com/file/47-hokuto-no-ken-last-piece-part-1-english-translation.html
hokutodestiny.com/file/49-hokuto-no-ken-last-piece-part-2-english-translation.html
nyaa.si/view/904978
nyaa.si/view/884962
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2346965
youtube.com/watch?v=oczDdtSwyE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0R5Kib7y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What game is this?

The Metal Gear franchise

All of them?

Any good game, just like with film and literature.
A woman's role is to raise infants, a male's role is to achieve goals. I am simply reciting history.

Fucking brainlet.

I've played these games whilst having a gf, no problem
posting weebshit is ez-mode, you "people" should be put into work-camps, never mind bothering with chicks

Palm of the eastern earth by Rockstar

Ok, but what game is it

Seven Stars Among Us Last of Us by IcePickLodge

"playing games while having a gf" has jackshit to do with women understanding a game, you massive fucking imbecile

When will they add new heroes? No patch in forever, man

DUUUUUN DUN DUN DUUUN DUN DUUUN

DUUUUUN DUUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Woman detected.

thanks for the (you) but if you want me to go in to detail describing how they "got" the game, you could just ask nicely like a good cuck

Planescape Torment
Deus Ex
Fallout

Do you know where you are?

Kick of the South Moon

Was Ken's Rage 2 so fucking worse than the first game. How do you even fuck up that badly

>whilst

fuck outta here fedora fag

It's actually true

Atatatatatatatatattata

BASED

its Fist of the North Star, with a kick ass love song opening

youtube.com/watch?v=U9s8C6qnLQk&pbjreload=10

Game will be dead by next year, buy overwatch

This song is so full of karaoke soul.

but women are good at pretending to be your ally and backstabbing you in your time of need

*Extend arm*

Ken the Great Bear Fist

How to get into Hokuto no Ken:

Anime for first time, there is a bit of filler but only at the start and half of it is actually much needed character development that manga didn't have at the beginning since it was written as a one-shot due to not expecting success.
It also rotates some early events chronology to make better sense than in the manga.
And most importantly while artwork obviously isn't anywhere near as good as manga, the voice acting, music and direction are absolutely top of the line 10/10 material.
Watch anime, you won't regret it, here's highest quality you can get for the series:
Hokuto no Ken 1: nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=fist north star x264 ac3
Hokuto no Ken 2: nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/923302
Manga: nyaa.si/view/879993

The anime adapts all of the manga up to chapter 210 (beginning of Volume 24), after you're done with that you can either read manga from the start but mind you that the scans are mostly terrible and very rough translation, especially in the middle, or you can read the manga from Volume 24 to the end which is the portion that the anime didn't adapt.

You should also read the interquel set between events of HnK1 and HnK2 that Hara made for 30th anniversary of the series, naturally it's canon.
hokutodestiny.com/file/47-hokuto-no-ken-last-piece-part-1-english-translation.html
hokutodestiny.com/file/49-hokuto-no-ken-last-piece-part-2-english-translation.html

After that you can read the (non-canon) spinoffs (also included in the manga torrent) and watch the anime adaptation of the only one of the manga spinoffs that wasn't translated, you can get it here:
nyaa.si/view/904978

After that you can watch the movies, the original 1986 movie which is basically a huge advertisement for the anime, as well as the late 00s 25th anniversary movie pentalogy that serves as abridged versions of the bigger arcs of the series with new OC material thrown in, you can get them here:
nyaa.si/view/884962

>Free Galacia
>Free Normandy
>Free Gascony
>Free Wales
Brb gotta beat my dick

Geimu?

fucking kill yourself

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2346965

Borderlands 2 might have a lot of female fans thanks to cosplay, but I guarantee those same girls have never even touched Borderlands 1.

Or you could stop deflecting with (You)s and just tell us

>all these skinnyfat Sup Forumsirgins who have never competed in a real sport a day in their life thinking they're men

Thanks for a good laugh, truly.

you sure got us

Ty

>tfw games will never be able to emulate camaraderie well
Is it true that women understand camaraderie differently than men?

>1459
>4 5 4 english king
>doesn't control wales
how is this map so fucked 15 years into the game

To all the other anons, he asked what game, not what IP. Any retard knows Foot of the South Moon, but there are a few different games.

ITT: Games that insecure manlets think elevate them above women, to soothe their shame

>projecting

Pretty much all of them except mobile games.

Any game without leftist politics in it.

Oh man, you sure did a good job throwing/kicking that ball around. Sure made you a manly man. Good job, man!

Valkyrie Drive is actually oddly popular with women.

/fit/ is mad.

Foot of the East Moon, you stupid vaginajew.

>muh smelly vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go away

Womyn are backstabbing creatures of deceit.

I'm too lazy to link the horror stories run by that all female company, or the Island show. Suffice to say if women were in charge we would still be huddled in caves.

I suck at chess.

In this day in age real sports for men are all but dead. Vikings and gladiators had real sports for manly men. You running around kicking a ball then crying on the ground when you get tackled isn't manly in the slightest. I have no idea how you look but if you think you can hold a candle to the vikings or the gladiators of old then you need to think again, you spoiled brat.

I've known girls who play this game. I thought AAA games wouldn't be the first posts here.

>playing moba

>Lynn and Burt

everytime

This is an arbitrary example but I worked at a hospital for 2 years as a patient transporter. 90-95% of my co-workers were women and you would often hear them talk shit behind each others back when in the cafeteria. Sometimes they got in to pretty heated arguments and got mad at each other. That never happened to the guys though. We all got along. Then again, if we were the 95% then the chance of conflict would definitely increase.

>qte fest with literally no pacing whatsoever, making "hype" things dull

arbitrary example my ass, you can see that shit gossip even in highschool

HnK has quite a few translations of some of the character names.
I've seen Lin/Rin/Lynn for Lin, Bart/Burt/Bat for Bat, Jyuuza/Juuza/Juza for Juza, Souther/Thouzer/Salza for Souther and the list goes on.

Shame of what?

I sure hope they never understand why you'd pay for unfinished trash

Nice low settings

In Japan? Sure, I could see that. In the west? Pic releated.

are you that kid who wrote the post about how we need to bring gladiator fights back?

There's a difference between playing and understanding.

This thread is honestly pretty fucking pathetic.

I know I know but Burt for some reason always makes me chuckle.

fucking love that opening
youtube.com/watch?v=oczDdtSwyE4

Is that that Fist of the North Star Warriors game? If so your talking shit and must be underage. My fat ass wife plays all the Dynasty Warriors games she can get a hold of.

Dont know fucking why those games are shit.

I love the part with Ken vs Rei, the latter cutting the raindrops with his Nanto Suichoken.

Whole RPG genre

>Salza

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf0R5Kib7y0

Still the best, the music and choreography is what makes this fight. It's not an "epic" battle, it's an emotional battle with a literal love song playing.

By making the levels way smaller, removing characters and dumbing down the combat. Also, load times every 45 seconds didn't help.

One of the best Halo players I've ever met was a cute 15 year old Hawaiian girl I met in a game of SWAT years ago

She would boost up people's accounts to 50s for money or sell 50 accounts. Was also really into the Halo universe as a whole too. still friends, and we still play every now and then

What if she just stood there and didn't cover herself.

Would Ken still say that or move his goalposts?

>removing characters
They didn't do that though. They added a lot more characters if anything. Problem is that all the new ones were simpler and less complex in terms of movesets and so on than the returning Ken's Rage 1 characters, so what did they do? They gutted the returning characters' movesets to match the new characters.
It's also why jumping and jump combos are gone, because they couldn't be bothered to animate jumping and make jumping combos for the new characters.
But there is one thing that Ken's Rage 2 got right, and that is the story mode which is MUCH better than in the first game and you actually can use the manga-faithful outfits in cutscenes unlike in Ken's Rage 1 where you couldn't use them for anything but gameplay.

Man, I really want to try this genre

>Would Ken still say that or move his goalposts?
>Ken
It was pic related user. And no, he'd simply accept her as a warrior. Rei isn't the kind to move goalposts.

I hate how fucking dogshit and "liberal" the translation in Ken's Rage games is.
>Nanto's ultimate technique
No, it's fucking Nanto Suichoken ultimate technique, each fucking Nanto master school has their own ultimate technique, saying Nanto's ultimate technique implies that this is THE overall ultimate technique of the fucking entirety of Nanto.
And there's a lot more of that shit.
Also Shew instead of Shu, Rin instead of Lin, Thouzer instead of Souther and so on, all because it was translated by Koei's in-house translators that cannot into English.
At least they fixed the "Star of Death" shit from first game and translated it properly as Death Omen Star in Ken's Rage 2.