i blame esports

Consider killing yourself

define hard games

Overwatch

I know something else that's hard bby gurl

games that are hard

Tower of Druaga

>Want to play Splatoon for shits and gigs
>I can't get too good at it because i work too much time to Invest hours on gitting good
>I know that If i go Online I will encounter some monsters beyond my comprehension
>I know I will end up crumbstomped by these said

fuck, being adult and responsible sucks.

You weren't supposed to like them, you were supposed to die a lot, use up all your extra lives, and then insert coin to continue.
They were made harder to force more money out of you. There is nothing wrong with easier games so long as they remain fun to play.

long, frustrating, unforgiving, you need to stay focused while playing
what is it :3c

Shut the fuck up faggot

it's called "growing up"

lol i remember that one dude

I feel you OP, i use to love playing games like SoulsBorne and would play them nonstop, but these days i just don't have the patience to keep dying over and over. I want to progress, not be stuck on the same enemy for hours.

Is ARMS considered a hard game?

I've never really liked hard games, I've always preferred easy ones. On the NES my favorite games were Super Mario Bros, Contra, and Final Fantasy, by far the easiest games on the system. This continued into Super Nintendo (Donkey Kong Country 2, Chrono Trigger, Gradius 3[1cc]), N64 (Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Perfect Dark), Playstation 2 (Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 2, Shadow of the Collosus), and now (Resident Evil 7, Nier Automata, Uncharted 4).

I would say I play a wide enough variety of games, and I can hold my own in most multiplayer, but I just never understood the beat your head against the wall mentality. If its frustrating garbage just go somewhere else.

There are bad and good arcade games. The good ones you will be able to 1cc.

spacechem, so ive heard

>breaker of crab legs
Hue

I'm the same way. I like a moderate challenge but if it's so hard I have to die 50 times before I succeed fuck it. I used to find brutal unforgiving difficulty like that fun but not anymore.

Good thing they don't get made anymore.

I still do. Play everything on hardest difficulty and am constantly going through the hardest bonus objectives. I love to be challenged.

Me neither, sort of.
I still like games that make me think about what I need to do, but I don't like games that are intentionally abusive maso-hard and require rote memorization and pixel perfect execution.

You're weak, OP. WEAK.

i know

Multiplayer games cannot be hard.

I think that as you get older time seems to pass by much quicker, and so you start to value it more (in addition to having less of it.) Spending hours dying and repeating shit just to beat a game no longer seems that appealing.

This is where I stand now. Don't make it a pushover since then you might as well watch a movie, but I have zero interest in games that are only designed to be as brutal and punishing as possible, and that don't value the player's time.

Dark Souls is my absolute limit, and even then I really, really hated that there were rarely any bonfires next to the bosses since after the first one or two times that walk to the boss serves no other purpose than to explicitly waste your time.