This needs to stop

This needs to stop.
It's unoriginal, overdone, boring.

Well, the issue is they want to shoehorn a female redhead in. The only kind of combat that makes sense for attractive women is ranged/dex.

It's hot.

>This needs to stop.
What did he mean by this?

Dont forget aloy. Or that lass from that ninja theory game.

no it doesnt
if you've ever actually done archery, to use a bow that would kill a human takes considerable strength, especially if you want it to go through armour.
most girls couldn't draw those kind of bows back/ better weapons for women are spears and shields.

While some of them might be copying each other or inspired from the same source it's not like red hair is that uncommon or having females wield a bow is that uncommon. It's bound to come up if your game has enough variance in character design. For example Dota 2 has 2 other females who use bows as a weapon and they have white and brown hair (Drow and Mirana). Then there are 2 other female characters who use ranged attacks with red hair (Lina and Enchantress). So a female with red hair who uses a bow isn't that uncommon.

The only reason you're noticing so many characters like this is because it's an unwritten rule that female characters have to be white, young and attractive, so when you cycle through the few natural hair colours available and the predominance of female characters using ranged attacks you will run into a number of characters who share characteristics.

tl;dr: this is more a problem of lack of diversity in female design rather than developers intentionally choosing to make characters like this.

Are you scared of gingers, user?

C O N T R A S T

O

N

T

R

A

S

T

I agree, too many young, attractive white women in media.

wr is way flatter than that, wishful thinking

I love artists that have never played the game they are drawing a character from

>female archer
>still has both breasts

but how come sexy women doing archery look even better?

The draw string also hits their tit on release.

bottom left made me kek

That's official art, I'm pretty sure

At least that's the art I remember seeing back from alpha

>not gittin gud so you can keep both breasts

I agree that shit like Sparrow is uninspired, she's just katniss. On the subject of inspire, brave archer is literally a brave reference, not a standalone character

The breast chopping was only ever a thing on very few occasions.

But then again, so was female warriors.

the thing that really bothers me about it is that none of them have the most attractive thing about ginger women: the freckles

Yeah they should just permanently mutilate themselves so they can shoot arrows from a bow.
haha

muh green

>bottom left

>orange and green/teal
You can tell an artist is bad when they only use the very basic in color theory.

>This needs to stop
FUCK YOU
MORE REDHEADS

Realistically you're 100% right however female archers are sexy, unlike masculine warrior women.

Robin Hood and a "naturally wild" hair color is too good a combination even for a cliche to not use.

The breast chopping meme is going quite far

It's the Celtic connection.

What's "Advanced" Color Theory?

Who did start with this trope or whatever ?

>redhead
>redhead
>redhead
>redhead
>redhead
>goat

what?

Someone give me the quick rundown on this

Celts dont have red hair, it's Germanic people that do.

From Tacitus Germania

" For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them."

I fucking hate Hirez but they did good with that wonderful exposed tummy.

The people of Southern Germania WERE Celts you historically inept moron.

Think about how you would draw a bow. What do women have that would get in the way of the draw string?

Being an archer allows them to justifiably wear far less/skimpier armour though

1st of all you are wrong and have shit taste. 2nd they don't have to be roided hulks but at least make them so that they have at least seen a dumbbell in their life.

Same I can't wait until all white germanic features are bred out of existence and everyone has brown skin brown eyes and black hair, only then will we truly be diverse

user please.

NO
THIS IS A EA GAME
THE RIGHT HAND HOLDS THE GUN THE LEFT HAND HOLDS THE ORANGE

>tfw the only depictions of redheaded males in popular media are the Weasley's from Harry Potter, the gay guy from Modern Family, and Seth Green

That wildling fucker in GoT?

Only in wierd cultures where the technique developed to shoot the bow directly across your body.

English longbowmen for example shot at a nearly 45 degree angle away from their body.

Your breast would have to stick out a full fucking foot and then some, so unless you're wearing a push up with larger breasts than D, i think you're fine

I've never minded. Girls like red hair when you're not ghost white and covered in freckles.

>What's "Advanced" Color Theory?
>capitalizing every word

The world need more qt redheads. There is already too much black haired motherfucker around.

>women being able to pull back a traditional long bow
ayyy lma

This may shock you but some women actually like freckles - some women also like big fat guys so who knows

I'm black haired. Never fucked a mother though.

It's entirely possible, but I don't have freckles and have never bothered to ask anyone's opinion on them.

"What's" was the first word of the sentence.
"Advanced Color Theory" was presented as a proper noun, a single term, each word often capitalized in such cases.
It's Not As Though It Was A Sentence Such As This, Faggot.

>"Advanced Color Theory" was presented as a proper noun
>trying to defend this
You didn't even know advanced color theory was a thing, it is not a proper noun.

>Why aren't these Celtic themed female archers doing what mythological Mediterranean female archers are said to have done?
?

>its not like red hair is uncommon
Leave ireland and say that again

That doesn't contribute to OPs strawman, shut up

stupid DOF

My point was that the breast chopping thing only exists in very specific cultures that have a set of strange occurences.
>female warriors
>archery developed in the across the body approach
>a culture that would be fine with self mutilation to this extent
>bows designed to kill other people or large game rather than the less powerful bows normally associated with tribal people
>culture never developed a chest guard

no, I like it, fuck you

I live in Ireland and it's pretty rare here despite us having the second highest proportion of redheads on earth.

oh boy

Are redhaired girls as desired there as they are in other countries? Why do you make fun of them and call them names and say they are soulless?

So are you just not going to answer the question or what?

Why is Ubisoft Montpellier the least shit Ubisoft?

No.

Do tits really get that much in the way?

>Play through DmC
>Every single reviewer says the art style is great
>Even some who trashed it said the art style is pretty cool
>It's all orange/blue and green/red colour schemes
I guess these colours are """aesthetic""" for a reason but come on.

Jealousy perhaps for having common brown hair brown eyes?

>colour theorists

Why do you make fun of anyone? Because they're different than you.

>call them names and say they are soulless?
Just for the memes

>Voden among a bunch of redheads

Bottom left and bottom right are both good, desu.

Try it, doing the bow drawing pose

You don't even need a bow or tits to imagine how much of an inconvenience that would be

You not only need to have your back completely straight, but maybe even bent backwars a bit, thrusting your chest even further forward
Now imagine a super tight string that needs to travel between your two hands

Do I look like google?

That image you posted uses color theory. Looks like you're one of us now like it or not.

Bottom left is the only one that actually did something different with that trope and color scheme.
Tropes are fine, but if you're just making generic redheads like the rest of course it's unoriginal; you need to play with that trope in some way.

Is a person still an archer if you use a crossbow? Or are they a crossbowman?

Gigantic really ain't too shabby. Enjoyed my 20-30 hours I got out of it.
The combat is just too simple and too slow I feel, and there's really a lack of things to do on the map.

That's because the two other contrasting colours, red and green / purple and yellow look like absolute dog shit unless it is Christmas themed or warioware

Ah, so basically women with large breasts can have their boobs caught in the path of travel of the string.

No, that's just an image
A theory is what people come up with to justify saying they like or dislike something

Man who uses bow: bowman
Man who uses crossbow: crossbowman
Woman who uses bow: bowwoman
Woman who uses crossbow: crossbowwoman
Man or woman that uses an arch-based weapon: archer

>t. self hating white or jealous negroid

Maybe you'll have sex with one who turns out to be single-mom. But I won't warrant you the first.

Why do you realismfags have to ruin everything?

Bowstring can cut on women's breast when being released
Which is why the Japanese invented this pieces of armor solely for female archer.

Yes
That's why removing at least one breast helps in the whole process

Takeshi, looking on that ass.

Seems redundant, they don't have breasts to cut.

Who the fuck created this, the DoF is the wrong way around asshole

Then why they made it?

When did green clothes + red hair become the default color scheme for female archers?

Green contrasts the best with red hair, green is also the designated color of archers in media

Fuck off nigger

>bow = arch based weapon
>man who uses bow = ?

>This thread

Boobs do not get in the bow by any stretch of the imagination. To do that, when a man fired it, he'd have to fire it in such a way the bow string skims his fucking chest anyway. I cannot describe how idiotic such a thing would be.

The only way boobs would get in the way is if you had boobs where each boob was as large as a basket ball, and those would be large enough to hamper normal living anyway.

> a crossbowman

This made me imagine that Nicolas D. Wolfwood from "Trigun" would shoot arrows out of his crucifix gun.