Dude I killed your wife and son man, lol btw I hate you

>Dude I killed your wife and son man, lol btw I hate you
What the FUCK is this guy's FUCKING problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4ee4WO5J8A
youtube.com/watch?v=uptWgOIVF8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Autism

Why are you asking like Sup Forums would know? This place is filled with casuals

Nah, Aqua man cured that because he thought that was the sole reason and he still has a chip on his shoulder.

He's an Aquaman's Ahab or you can say that Aquaman is his Moby Dick. That's pretty much the whole idea behind his character.

This guy sounds fucking great.

Who's more autistic, Manta or Zoom?

That is a good question but I believe manta because zoom is actually pretty crazy.

i'd say zoom.
yeah manta is a god tier autist but zoom's sheer autism bring him back in time

Black Manta is literally Sup Forums incarnate. A literal contrarian who does things out of spite.

Zoom was a super fan who learned he became a supervillain of the flash when he went back in time and autistically raged at flash and fucked up his life

>That picture where he constantly brings up aquaman's son and wife
>He's been doing this for decades
I love this guy, he's fun.

He hates aquaman

so like cwc, right?

He's just an asshole and Aquaman just so happened to be the guy unlucky enough to become his target.

cuz hes black manta

>his wife gets killed and his son got kidnaped by them
I would be that angry if that happens to me

>Black Manta
>Have a problem
kek, it's the opposite.

Zoom went into a psychotic yet logical conclusion that for The Flash to be the best he can be, to become Zoom's idol when he was just a boy in the future, he would have to fulfill the role handed to him.

Is he actually this crazy and brutal in game? Cause all his dialogue that I've seen so far is "Muh father".

how's the wife and kids, Aquaman?

There's something immensely entertaining about a villain that does things literally for no other reason than to fuck with the hero

What a shithead

>NetherRealm announced Black Manta in Injustice 2
>Now everyone wont stop talking about him

Genius or just pretentious?

From what we've seen they're taking the New 52 Black Manta, who was indeed PO'd about his dad and was his main motivation.
He was still quite ruthless and funny, and his moves in game are really fucking brutal so there's that. We've only seen two dialogue intros, anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4ee4WO5J8A

Hey don't blame us for the newfags, we've always loved Black Manta.
As in we, I mean Sup Forums.
If anyone on here asks if Black Manta in Injustice is Aqualad tho, then you know he's a newfag and you can rip on him.

Why does Robin use a sword in the game when his iconic weapon is the staff?

Because it's Damien Wayne, who was raised by the League of Assassins.

This is probably bait but Robin in 2 is Damian Wayne and he uses a sword

to differentiate him from the three other robins

>and to do that, he fucks up as many things in flash's life as physically possible

Damian-Sword
Jason-Pistols
Tim-Staff
Dick-Escrima Sticks

>Sup Forums is filled with casuals
I think you've got the board, Sup Forums is two blocks down, noone cares about capeshit here and you won't be more "hardcore" for doing so

arguably, people care more about the stories and gameplay that could come out of the characters rather than the lacklustre fighting game.

i honestly believe a co-op action adventure game based on the injustice comics would hve a bigger draw than a this fighting game everyone will forget about 2 months after release

Robin Jason loves hand to hand combat actually, Red Hood Jason use pistol, Batcuck won't allow Best Robin to use gun

it's not that interesting though, it's a fighter with a spear and presumably he can shoot lasers or something, he wouldn't play any more different than Aquaman.

as a fighting game charater Black Manta seems boring as fuck, you could have just made him an alternate costume to Aquaman, i am certain there would have been way more interesting characters to add to the game.

You should probably go watch his gameplay trailer.

>What the FUCK is this guy's FUCKING problem?
Aquaman.

In nu52, I thought Aquaman did something and black manta's dad died or something like that. And that was why he hated aquaman.

If you already know the Flash is going to turn your head 720 degrees, you might as well have fun getting him to the point where the Flash does turn your head 720 degrees out of pure fucking hatred for your guts.

My favourite Black Manta backstory is the one where he was a slave on a pirate ship. He looked out to sea one day, saw Aquaman playing with dolphins and called out for help. Aquaman didn't hear him and swam away.

Then Black Manta got raped

Thats why he started hating aquaman but now he said he doesnt really care about that so much anymore and just hates aquaman out of spite.

>nu 52
Why would you ever take that as the go to canon

He fights totally different to aquaman nigga.

I thought they already did that by having him be the worst robin?

Zoom only started fucking with Barry's life when he realized that Barry HAD to become the Flash for Zoom to even exist

The whole "ruined you life? It was ME Barry!" thing is a Plan B

Every time they give Black Manta a backstory or reason for hating Aquaman, it gets revealed to be a lie just to fuck with him

>he realized that Barry HAD to become the Flash for Zoom to even exist

It was mostly Zoom's future self fucking with his own life that lead to him becoming who he was. Barry just so happened to be the closest person to his obsession.

Based Todd

around blacks, never relax.

There's a point where he goes right back to the moment that the chemicals fell on Barry and sticks them back on the shelf

For the split second where Barry doesn't become the Flash, Zoom fades out of existence. Luckily for him, the accident still happens and Barry still becomes the Flash.

>GG-GG-GG
But it was BG.

Meanwhile, Black Manta with time travel would end up killing his past self because a life without Aquaman to torment would be the most boring thing imaginable

>I've just been hit by--
A smooth criminal.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

When's my nigga Spawn?

Black manta is that salty kid that hates you for all of your life because you didnt share the homework

He out on Tuesday for Ultimatefags?

Tuesday the 12th

Shit.

lmao is that fucking real

Yup

>pretends to be a black supremacist who wants to take over Atlantis for a safe place for the negros
>pretends to be autistic
>does both these things just to fuck with Aquaman
literally /ourguy/

>tfw no Black Manta and Reverse Flash amalgam stories

Aquaflash?

I always thought Black Manta was kinda cheesy because i'd only ever seen him in the old superfriends cartoon. Honestly he seems like a pretty great villain.

Gay son.

All mantas are black, that's why.

He was just pretending.

>AKA UNKNOWN
He literally just exist to fuck with Aquaman, goddamn

Aquaman killed his dad

youtube.com/watch?v=uptWgOIVF8Q

>"You hide a wounded heart."
>"Vengeance cannot bring him back."

Jesus, they're really trying to make Black Manta sympathetic? The man's a cold-blooded killer. Even in Johns' run, the man was pretty much raised to be a modern day pirate anyway. He would probably go around killing motherfuckers even if his dad was never killed.

Professor Manta would be the pettiest, most hateful person in the entire universe

He'd find ways to improve Barry Curry's life just so he could ruin it later

He didn't kill his wife though

That's part of his problem

No, "being the worst Robin" didn't really differentiate him from Jason all that much.

Starfire is just an overtly empathetic character, she'd sympathize with the Joker FFS.
You will not hear Aquaman or Batman giving him any credit.

he sounds terrifying, we need him

that's a cool design.

I unironically think that both of them working together would be rad.

Where is this from?

What the fuck is up with his face in the fourth panel?

think it conveys a mix of anger and frustration

Why did he have to kill them? Could he not just leave and fuck off without doing that?

He's autistic user

Blame it on his autism

He's a violent autistic black man.

And be a boring villain? Hell no.

Aquaman was back and it was amazing, wasn't it?

He's black.

so why did he kill aquaman's family anyway

that smug old fuck was asking for it

Autismus maximus, as explained already a million times in this thread.

To hurt Aquaman. Auquaman is his enemy.

Severe Autism. He's inspiration to us all

He'd do anything, ANYTHING if it meant hurting Aquaman, either emotionally, mentally, or physically. The only thing he won't do is kill him, because that means Aquaman is finally free of Manta's torment, and we can't have that.

>you will never take time out of murdering a man's wife to write in the sand your intention to murder his wife

>all the dialogue is gonna suck because he's DLC

Let's get down to it. What makes Black Manta so damn popular?

I'll best honest, I think he's hilariously great. He's just this raw force of nature with no real super powers except his own scuba gear - he's just a regular guy. He has such raw autistic rage making him similar to Bruce Wayne... the difference being that Bruce focuses his rage on something good and influential but Manta? He just points it to one guy with (mostly) poorly explained reasons but does he need any other reason? Nope.

The irony is that people often complain about uninteresting villains in Comic-dom but Manta is as basic as you get - the difference? He actually gets shit done. And then he trolls the people he has hurt.

He's one of the older villains whose simplicity has taken him all the way and that makes him more refreshing than all those other "deep" villains turning into anti-heroes.