What's the best fighting game of 2017? Preferably for PS4

What's the best fighting game of 2017? Preferably for PS4

Pic unrelated

GGXRD, Tekken.

Anything that's not Capcom. Fuck those greedy nips

You know the answer, OP. You can't hide from it.

How is Capcom greedy but ASW not?

>combofiend phoneposting
Fuck you.

I LOVE BOWLING

Get fucked, NEET

Depends.
Tekken 7 is good but I think Marvel will be more fun

SFV and injustice 2

SFV came out in 2016

Tatsunoko vs Capcom; best fighting game of the decade

>netherealm shit
ewwwww stinky

It will be the best fighting game of the year. Too bad it's surrounded by bad roster, bad graphics and bad dlc practices.

unless they fuck up the netcode big time it will be MvCI

having the most fun gameplay is what realy matters when you want to spend hundreds of hours playing online in a fighting game

If you just want some nice single player content IJ2 is the clear winner tho.

Marvel's roster looks like shit. Nothing from X-men really sucks. Also, some animations are fucking dumb like that Ghost Rider lvl 3. But it still looks fun to play.

>injustice 2
>NRS garbage
>good

Rev 2.

It's honestly a pretty bland gen for fighting games.

There is choice but none of them seem to be particularly interesting or engaging.

>Great, rewarding neutral with tons of opportunities for mindgames
>roster is extremely balanced to where both the NA and JP scenes agree that making a tier list isn't even worth it due to how viable every character is at even top level play
>Characters play extremely differently
>tons of neat, experimental mechanics that encourage combo diversity and thinking on your toes and changing your play up based on your oppenent rather then going into autopilot based on the matchup

Why aren't you playing/gonna play it?

when is marvel

2 weeks

>I am at ECT
>everyone is shitting on the animations of the moves even the shills
>they all say the game looks like garbage since no one is recording but still say the gameplay is fun
Its so good to here people shitting on the game who are posters on Sup Forums or reddit

I bet Sigma and Black Panther will look great.

The animations are literally just ported from MvC3

I do

Who's the last capcom dlc character fuck. It must be asura or gene or regina

>Bought it on WiiU
>Died in 2 months
Buying a WiiU was a fucking mistake. Imagine if MK8D was your first experience with Mario Kart 8.

>Died in 2 months

But it didn't? You can still get matches in around 20 seconds or so, even if you are in A rank or above; and it terms of the actual competitive scene there's a fair amount of locals (my bumfuck nowhere state has 3 monthlies alone) and it's at plenty of big FGC majors and regionals.

If It's dead, then so is every other FGC title other then SF, Tekken, and Injustice.

>no Dusknoir
>no Regigigas
>no Regice
>no Magnezone
>no Greninja
>no Cacturne
>no Probopass
>two Pikachus
What's the point in playing a fighting game in which no character I particularly like?

It would be better if it wasn't for that weird 3D phase.
I'm sad people aren't more open to innovation though.

>my bumfuck nowhere state has 3 monthlies alone
N-New Jersey bro?

Nope, I think NJ has a weekly though?

have you actually looked up gameplay of the chaarcters that are there? There's gotta be at least one that looks interesting.

The phase shift system is a big part of what encourages combo variety and playing in the moment rather then on autopilot, though, since you can't rely on just 1 or 2 BNB's and need to vary your combos up to maximize or minimize your phase points based on if you want to stay in duel phase longer or shorter as stuff happens; or to change your play more generally depending on the angles and positions of walls depending on where the phase transition happens

>non at ect
>side tournament at evo
>ceo had a tiny as fuck tournament
what the fuck are you talking about its dead competitively

What are the chances of x-men being added as dlc? I know it's a shitty practice, but it would still help me make my decision on this game

I think they'll add them eventually. But that will be in S2 or S3.

>phase shift stuff

It's like MVCI. People have to play the game to see the good aspects of it, but they have to WANT to play the game before playing it.

If Marvel buys back the rights from Fox it's pretty likely they will come back in a dlc pack.

Memeing aside, it's not even Marvel's fault that they can't be in the game. They aren't just "advertising the MCU instead", they have a legal contract that keeps them away from using a lot of Marvel Comics characters in specific mediums.

>dead
>was at or scheduled for final round, NCR, SCR, CEO, frosty faustings, dreamhack austin, atlanta, and denver, thefallclassic, winter brawl, NEC, GTX, Summerjam, and Defendthenorth this yea

Pick one

>ceo had a tiny as fuck tournament
It had about the same amount of entrants as GG and uMvC3 at CEO, which were the two most popular FGC titles there aside from SF, Tekken 7, and Injustice 2.

For an overall value for money purchase : Injustice 2 or MKXL.
For online try hards : Tekken 7.
For the actual best fighter on Ps4: GG Rev 2.

Go away Abigail

Shut up, Ed.

Fucking Disney. How do we stop them?

>If It's dead, then so is every other FGC title other then SF, Tekken, and Injustice.

Bingo

if you think its disney your retarded

gg has been growing in numbers also notice the only time it has a tournament is when smash is there because thats the only way to get entrants

That's a retarded deinfiton of dead then. If you can find matches online, if there's a decent amount of locals, and at least a major every month or so that gets

>gg has been growing in numbers

Let's see these numbers.

Who else could it be? Perlmutter?

Yes. There won't even be a crossover between the Netflix series and the movies despite both being MCU because Ike is mad Disney took the movie department from him.

My paltry vote

Despite the shit roster, it's still a fantastic game and easily top 5 best this year.

can't wait to play Ivan Ooze

I'm honestly impressed at how faithful Jedah looks in terms of gameplay. Like, the only things he's missing are the inflation grab and decapitaion guard cancel but everything else looks on point. Hell, even his voice is one of the few good ones in the game.

>Hell, even his voice is one of the few good ones in the game.
>dat laugh
I loved it

>Anything other than Marvel Infinite for GOTY

lol Sup Forums is extremely delusional

Sup Forums doesn't care about fighting games lol they're far too stupid and incompetent.

>tfw this game will still make money

Thinking of getting street fighter 4 arcade editon, it's like 2 yurops.

>we are not shilling here
What was he thinking?

stfu and post your receipt

Why do you go into every fighting game thread and cry no one cares for pokken? I think you've only put people off it by constantly saying no one gave it a chance but on no wait actually it is huge still

But they can use any character in video games. They just don't want to.

Do it

That is correct, Gwenposter. I'm happy to contribute to those sales too.

>everybody who posts about a game I don't care about is the same person

You constantly make the same points and arguments. kinda gives it away

of course it will. it's fucking marvel.
the hardcore fgc all love it, and so do casuals/marvel fans..

I don't know what other person you are talking about, user. The fact that exists and wasn't made by me should show that i'm not the only person on Sup Forums who cares about it

Why user? It's inferior to 3 in almost every way.

Are we still pretending here?

and 3 was inferior to 2.

touhou 15.5

>I totally didn't make this shill thread that everyone should go to and I made half the posts in
Cause removing a name is so hard.....

ArcSys Works is 8 times greedier than Capcom.

dude every thread on Sup Forums is a shill thread this is a board for commercials now. stop complaining

OY VEY QUICK SOMEONE POST IMAGES OF HOW BAD MVCI LOOK SHUT IT DOWN

Besides the roster, how do you know that? Have you played the game?

At least it had a good roster unlike Infinite. I liked three more than two.

>3 was inferior to 2.

No I have eyes and ears my dude.

casual marvel fans never liked MvC and the games never really sold a lot of copies because of that

most casuals just find MvC too much of a clusterfuck and doesn't even know who the fuck the other half of the roster are

>Why user? It's inferior to 3 in almost every way
except fpr you know, the gameplay
3 had the weakest gameplay in the series (tho it still was pretty good) and Infinite looks like it will potentially have the best

The person in that thread refuses to even say what main they are at risk of identifying themselves, i'm happy to say that I main weavile and I have no problem posting my own tag (MajoraZ).

I agree but when everything else is garbage that leaves a lot to be desired.

there are at least a half million casuals who are gonna buy this game for the holiday season solely because there are marvel characters in it. it's also easy to pick up and play and defaults to a mode where you can mash one button to perform relatively complex combos.

Pokken Tournament DX

>3 had the weakest gameplay in the series (tho it still was pretty good) and Infinite looks like it will potentially have the best

Magneto is the best umvc3 character

Nah. X-factor and TAC's can stay in 3 forever. Why do you think DBFZ did not take them even though they took a lot of concepts from MvC3 including button layout? That is because they are ass.

Also, MvCI has characters that were either ass or underplayed in 3 and rewarded them with new tools. So Ghost Rider, Firebrand (unblockable aside), Arthur, Thor, Iron Man and Ryu.

You spelled Wright and Wolverine wrong. I don't even know who you're talking about.

you underestimate how much the casuals also care about graphics

the game looks fantastic tho

I can agree with the TACs I guess but I mostly play Marvel for the characters. Ultron and Panther got in but at what cost.

But DBFZ has both xfactor as sparking and TAC but way more expanded as you can do them off any hard. If anything sparking is way worse than xfactor as it can heal all a level 3 damage while it happens

probably can stall it out like in Marvel

You already know

GRIM REAPAH

BlazBlue Central Fiction, the definitive and more balanced BlazBlue.

Is it possible to activate sparking at the beginning of the match? If not, it's not exactly the same but if it can lead to easy comebacks based on the character it applies to then it can go fuck itself.