There are people RIGHT NOW who still haven't realized that Camilla won the gauntlet

>there are people RIGHT NOW who still haven't realized that Camilla won the gauntlet

The butthurt from elitistfags is going to be glorious. Fire Emblem Heroes thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U6g9SomUR-P0bbSb9rIC1f604SiCrD1E2MkD03i1fzc/htmlview#
imgur.com/a/w78Ms
imgur.com/a/D61iJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess people with mommy fetishes are obsessive enough to play to the point that they have a chance of winning, but I think common sense and good taste will win out in the end

Hectormen where are you? We can't let the pretty boy win!

What is the gauntlet this time? Last time they pitted Hinoka against her and it was hilarious.

Already done it in the last half hour, but does it count as less of a win, o less points if some of your rented units die in it?

Also does adding them make me more likely to get their units?

Camilla beating Lyn. That's all that matters.

>Lucina loses to Lyn and Lucinafags claim it was an oldfag conspiracy
>Lyn is losing to Camilla and Lynfags claim it's "obsessed mommyfags"
I guess Tharjafags are the only decent waifufags.

Kill yourself, Raul

I don't know man, if she doesn't get into Warriors something may end up brewing, especially as they seem to be ramming the royals down everybody's throats lately

>Lyn
>Losing
check the scores famalan

>he can't into spreadsheets

Camilla will get a bonus and win. It took more than 8 hours for Lyn to catch up from the last bonus.

That spreadsheet seemed to be overestimating Lyn's lead, so it may not trigger the bonus

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take another look at the spreadsheet. Camilla's bonus goes off at 5PM. Lyn could take a 2 hour break and still trigger the bonus before 11PM.

Face it fag, Lyn lost. Camilla will cream Ike/Hector. Gauntlet status: SAVED

Link

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U6g9SomUR-P0bbSb9rIC1f604SiCrD1E2MkD03i1fzc/htmlview#

Zelda

LYNFAGS BURN YOUR FLAGS NOW. THE SOONER YOU TRIGGER THE BONUS, THE SOONER YOU REGAIN THE LEAD AND WIN THE ROUND

You mean doomed.
Camillia's shit.

It doesn't matter if Lyn triggers a late Camilla bonus or not, what that estimation isn't taking into account is how many flags Lynfags have been holding on to. They could still probably regain a lead with only a couple of hours left.

How is it calculated, because as Lyn didn't seem to be in any trouble last round it would be a mistake to compare that to when they are at threat of losing, as they would burn more to pull back

The sane could be said about Camilla. Camillafags can burn all their fags and still cream Ike without feathers because waifufagging. They have nothing to lose from burning feathers.

What needs to happen is that Lynfags need to trigger the bonus as early as possible so they can retake the lead.

Lyn wasn't in trouble last round because the difference in points per hour between her and Lucina was so miniscule that there was no chance of activating a bonus.
Basically Lyn and Lucina were very evenly matched and that caused a stalemate.
Lyn is roughly twice as popular than Camilla so Lyn will push Camilla into a bonus hour.
It is all a matter of when, if it is where it is predicted then I think Lyn loses, if Lyn can activate the bonus an hour earlier then she will probably claw out a win.

Also Lyn has scored a significant amount more points than ike this round so Ike will probably lose the next round to Lyn if Lyn wins.

So when are we gonna get artwork of Camilla sexually domming Lyn? Lying on her giving her a reacharound, forced tribbing, facesitting, whatever.

Bow to your queen.

Did it happen with Tharja, Minerva, Tsubaki or the other people she beat?

I imagine Hinoka has existing stuff with her from Fates

imgur.com/a/w78Ms
imgur.com/a/D61iJ

Thanks

M-Mommy

There's Tharja at least, I haven't looked for the others.

Okay

She won't win.

not MY queen, I didn't vote for her

>elitistfags
it's not elitism it's just having a higher thought process than a 12 year old boy
sorry that I'm not swayed so easily by balloon tits

>not MY president

I want to FUCK those lips like a face VAGINA

Sure thing sweetie

>Common sense
>Good taste
This is a freemium mobile gacha waifu collector game, anyone invested enough to make a difference in the gauntlet doesn't have those things

>The butthurt from elitistfags is going to be glorious.
Honestly, I am Team Lyn, but you are so god damn right about that.
>WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ME HATE NEW FIRE EMBWEM

Kill yourself Lynfag

Camilla is my queen.
Camilla is my sister.
Camilla is my mommy.
Camilla is my wife.
Camilla is perfect.