What games would you personalize your SNES Classic with?

You can replace 3 games from the official lineup

I would not purchase a SNES classic and instead emulate the games I want to on virtually any device

i would only purchase a snes classic to scalp to retards at 200% markup

This
A thumb drive can hold the entire library

Terranigma
for
Kirby's Dream Course

Chrono Trigger
for
Final Fantasy III

Gradius III
for
EarthBound

Nobody fucking cares you underage third world shitskins

chrono trigger, i'd replace turtles or some shit

Putting aside the obvious 'add everything' argument:
Drop Dream Course, Earthbound and Street Fighter
Add Tetris Attack, Turtles in Time and Uniracers

I wouldn't, I would just download the entire SNES library and emulate any game I want on any device I want.

>purchasing a SNES Classic
I'm not that stupid.

No need when you can buy a raspberry pi w/ case & power supply for $50. Buy a couple USB game pads & an sd card for another $20. Only takes about an hour to set up Retropie software, any dumbass can do it. You can have the entire SNES library in a little box + any other games you want up to the PS1 era. N64 doesn't run that great on most games but it does everything that came before it flawlessly.

KILL
Super Castlevania 4
Street FIghter 2
Star Fox

Add
Turtles in Time
Tales of Phantasia
UN Squadron

Just buy a rapsberry and install batocera linux

Retropie is shit and takes too much effort
Batocera is way better and everything works out of the box, no fiddling with settings or the command line.

>turtles in time
>un squadron
My nigga, these & chrono trigger are three of my favorites that didn't make the cut

I never really messed with any other emulation on a pi. Retropie hasn't given me any issues since I got it running, other than getting BIOS files to take. How's the interface for batocera?

Remove FFVI, add FFV
Remove Secret of Mana, add Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizons
Remove SCIV, add Front Mission: Gun Hazard

There, I now enjoy every game on the SNES Classic.

Although rare: Battletoads
Replaces Donkey Kong or shit

nice try lefty pol

>Replace one of the biggest SNES games for my literally who sequel to Battletoads

I like it better than any themes I tried on Retropie. Pretty pleasing.
I had a ton of issues getting my Wiimote to work on Retropie, but it worked out of the box on Batocera.
Also my USB DAC/amp (Fiio Q1) works out of the box on Batocera but I couldn't get it to work on Retropie.