twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one where you get aids and kill yourself

What's the point of this thread?

>people being patriot
>this is a problem somehow
>>>/neogaf/

>r/T_D doesn't raid 4cha-

>Sup Forums supports the most Jewish president in US history
kek enjoy being a useful idiot for (((them))), but I guess it was worth it because you "BTFO da libtards?"

Crusader Kings 2.

>the most Jewish president in US history
That would have been Shillary had she won, but go ahead and ignore that little inconvenient truth.

Sup Forumstards are so pathetic. They cried about Jews for years but the second Trump came in with his kike tricks, they all fell to their knees.

That doesn't mean you have to pretend Trump isn't a kike.
It's like if you're forced to bang your head against the wall or shoot yourself in the nuts. Sure, you bang your head in the wall, but you don't need to be happy about it, you don't need to keep banging your head against the wall just because you don't want to shoot yourself in the nuts. Stop now, seriously. STOP BANGING YOUR HEAD IN THE WALL!

hahahahahahahahaha
You're cute. Does Hillary have a Jewish son in law who she placed in power? Did Hillary shill night and day for Israel? Did Hillary go to Israel and parade with (((them))) in their style?
No?
Keep trying to protect yourself from the contradiction you have made Sup Forumsfag, Trump IS the most Jewish president ever. Whether you like to admit it or not.

if jews love him why are 99,9% of jews against him? from neocons to leftists jews they all hate Trump
Even ultra zionists like Wolf blitzer and ben shapiro don't like him

>his staff is all jew
>everybody that tells him what to do is jew

donald trump as a sex icon im fine with. but as a president hes good goy numero uno next to no juan

If Sup Forumstards hate Jews why do they support a Jewish president?

no matter where you are on the political spectrum you have to admit the_donald is a tumor on humanity

I wonder who is behind this thread

>trump pic/Jew

Old man Sup Forums.

That's right and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you bluepilled cucks.

what about Trump that upset jews so much?
He must be doing something right. Every single day there are at least 3 bad articles about him on Jewish news like Salon, Forward, CNN and New York Times

>sex icon

Mother fuck Sup Forums is the worst type of gay.

Yeah he upset them with his constant jerking off of Israel

r/Donald is literally Sup Forums.

corporate jews like him, israel likes him. and his administration is full of them. thats all that matters you dumb fuck

They are desperate
haaretz.com/us-news/1.809921
>Malek’s role in documenting members of the bureau he thought were Jewish was first revealed in a book by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein in 1976. At Nixon’s request, Malek, the White House personnel chief, sent a list of names he thought sounded Jewish to White House aides H.R. Haldeman and Charles Colson in September 1971. The employees Malek named were demoted to different positions within the bureau.

Where did all the /r/TheDonald people come from before that sub existed? I'm doubtful that they're all Stormweenies.

Tibia

you confused american liberals with the zionists who run the western world. get off pol and crack open a history book

>corporate jews like him
Name 3 rich jews that like Trump

GTAV, use mod menus

ah yes, i love reddit.com/r/Donald/

What game lets me become a jew?

gamergate/stupid teenagers who got memed into fighting the sjw oppressor and ended up falling down the stormfront hole. anybody who gets caught up in internet identity politics is a double digit IQ mongoloid

probably from video game sites

Leibowitz (Jon Stewart) is a leftist ultra zionist. Only idiots think leftists can't be jewish supremacists

The ones who work for Goldman Sachs

>the guys who call others cucks online literally carry a gay jew on their backs

jesus christ, do these retards not see the irony?

Lloyd Blankfein
Dennis Muilenburg
Edward H. Bastian

who said they couldnt? but being a Jewish american liberal doesnt mean youre a hardlining zionist hawk jewish supremacists. many of them are liberal regarding israel as well

>do retards not understand irony?
no

that website reminds me of another board I know.

Two of them work in big companies that need money (contracts) from the government and good contacts in the regulation agencies.
Boeing also is moving their major plant to China (if they didn't move already).

>do these retards not see the irony?
wew

Daily reminder that Trump hates Best Korea because Best Korea constantly calls out Israel and jews on their vile schemes.